Can a beautiful woman really work on cars and trucks? Watch to see.

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
I have seen many videos by this woman over the past years. She restores cars to immaculate condition and gives them away.
If you are a fan of women, you may like this video.

Were you born in 1813 and amazed by modern society?

You remind me of my dad. Everytime we went to shoot and if a woman was there dad would say "there's a woman shooting a gun. That's great" as if women are somehow incapable of shooting a gun and it was amazing to see one that could.

I mean do you express your amazement and wonder when you see a man cooking or doing laundry?

Then again I came from the country. I grew up around women that did stuff like this. My diesel mechanics class in highschool had 2 girls in it no one said anything because they were part of the gang.

Women don't deserve praise for doing something they can do. If they want to be equal then treat them as such. That mentality of "I have to praise and marvel everytime a woman does something" is really pandering, and pathetic. It's also sexist to praise a woman like that because essentially it's saying you're surprised a woman can do it.

Were you born in 1813 and amazed by modern society?

You remind me of my dad. Everytime we went to shoot and if a woman was there dad would say "there's a woman shooting a gun. That's great" as if women are somehow incapable of shooting a gun and it was amazing to see one that could.

I mean do you express your amazement and wonder when you see a man cooking or doing laundry?

Then again I came from the country. I grew up around women that did stuff like this. My diesel mechanics class in highschool had 2 girls in it no one said anything because they were part of the gang.

Women don't deserve praise for doing something they can do. If they want to be equal then treat them as such. That mentality of "I have to praise and marvel everytime a woman does something" is really pandering, and pathetic. It's also sexist to praise a woman like that because essentially it's saying you're surprised a woman can do it.
I get your points yet don't understand the attack against me. I would never post about a woman that I did not admire. And to see others slam me for presenting them has me wondering if they really do like women. I did not tell her full resume. And probably won't now.

Forum List

Back