Let's Teach Buttsex to Sixth-Graders

That when given the words "LGBTQ History', all you can see is 'butt sex'....tells us far more about you than it does about California's curriculum.
It tells you he's opposed to butt porking kids as he should be. Whoever brought this about should be hung.

It tell us that he's obsessed with butt sex.And tells us nothing about the California Curriculum.

Kids will be taught that gay people exist in history?

Somebody get conservatives a fainting couch. They have the vapors.

They always have the vapors about anything that even faintly has to do with sex. I've been after the "conservatives" on USMB for a while to explain their obsession with sex, but all they do is try to deflect and tell me that I am the obsessed one.

Do these morons actually believe that any six graders anywhere are being taught about specific sexual acts? What a bunch of drama queens. Always making things up and exaggerating. It's boring really. They are very weird people.

That when given the words "LGBTQ History', all you can see is 'butt sex'....tells us far more about you than it does about California's curriculum.
It tells you he's opposed to butt porking kids as he should be. Whoever brought this about should be hung.

It tell us that he's obsessed with butt sex.And tells us nothing about the California Curriculum.

They always have the vapors about anything that even faintly has to do with sex. I've been after the "conservatives" on USMB for a while to explain their obsession with sex, but all they do is try to deflect and tell me that I am the obsessed one.

Do these morons actually believe that any six graders anywhere are being taught about specific sexual acts? What a bunch of drama queens. Always making things up and exaggerating. It's boring really. They are very weird people.

And spoiler alert: 6th graders are already well aware that gay people exist.

Making these panty shitting hysterics all the more pointless and melodramatic.

IN with the LGBTQ History.

OUT with the Civics classes, shop, and other things like American history, geography and science. SOMETHING has to go to make room.

And where in the California bill does it say 'OUT with the Civics classes, shop, and other things like American history, geography and science' or any of the other unhinged nonsense you made up?

For goodness sake, you poor souls are having a full on triggered meltdown at the idea of kids being taught LGBT history.

So all the time they are spending teaching love of gays was ADDED ONTO the school year? More clock hours? Prove that rather than deny they are teaching less than other things to make room for it.

Nothing worse than arguing with an idiot because even when proven wrong, they still can't see it.

You don't know jack about what sixth graders are well aware of. What I am well aware of is the kids need to be kept as far away as possible from progressive scum.

Not as weird as people that want to teach kids about butt sex!

You don't know jack about what sixth graders are well aware of. What I am well aware of is the kids need to be kept as far away as possible from progressive scum.

Skylar will have a better idea next year when he reaches the sixth grade.

Again, LGBT history is no more about 'butt sex' than the Gettysburg Address is about 'reverse cow girl.'

LGBT history is simply the notion that LGBT people existed in and contributed to history. Which, of course, they did.

This conservative obsession with anal sex demonstrates a lot of repression and denial that you may want to unpack with a therapist.

OUT with the Civics classes, shop, and other things like American history, geography and science. SOMETHING has to go to make room.

And where in the California bill does it say 'OUT with the Civics classes, shop, and other things like American history, geography and science' or any of the other unhinged nonsense you made up?

For goodness sake, you poor souls are having a full on triggered meltdown at the idea of kids being taught LGBT history.

So all the time they are spending teaching love of gays was ADDED ONTO the school year? More clock hours? Prove that rather than deny they are teaching less than other things to make room for it.

Nothing worse than arguing with an idiot because even when proven wrong, they still can't see it.

LGBT history IS American History. As LGBT people existed in and contributed to our history too.

You don't need to cut out any time teaching History to do it.

Again, LGBT history is no more about 'butt sex' than the Gettysburg Address is about reverse cow girl.

This conservative obsession with anal sex demonstrates a lot of repression and denial that you may want to unpack with a therapist.
Yet you are the one who wants to teach kids how to be faggots. Hilarious the depths you poor liars will go to in order to destroy children. Wouldn't it be easier for you to kill them at birth, or is the faggot community running low on queers and they need an influx of new meat?

Thanks. There is always someone who is eager to prove my point.

LGBT history IS American History. As LGBT people existed in and contributed to our history too.

You don't need to cut out any time teaching History to do it.
No it ain't it's perverted I've got a disease I want to give you history.

Thanks. There is always someone who is eager to prove my point.
Your point is you want kids to be faggots. We know.

Again, LGBT history is no more about 'butt sex' than the Gettysburg Address is about reverse cow girl.

Yet you are the one who wants to teach kids how to be faggots. Hilarious the depths you poor liars will go to in order to destroy children. Wouldn't it be easier for you to kill them at birth, or is the faggot community running low on queers and they need an influx of new meat?

I'm the one that has no problem teaching 6th graders that LGBT people *exist* and contribute to history.

Spoiler alert: 6th graders already know that LGBT people exist.

The 'secret' that you're desperately trying to withhold from them....is that LGBT people existed in history too.

I'm the one that has no problem teaching 6th graders that LGBT people *exist* and contribute to history.

Spoiler alert: 6th graders already know that LGBT people exist.

The 'secret' that you're desperately trying to withhold from them....is that LGBT people existed in history too.
Fake news from a child abuser.

What is gay without buttsex? Do you know what "homosexual" means, for men at least? Isn't that the point? I defer to this on you for obvious reasons.

Dude, gay is a sexual orientation. LGBTQ history is no more about 'buttsex' than Straight history is only about 'dicks and vaginas'.

The only one that tried to make it all about 'buttsex'.....is you.
And booger-eating is a finger/nose/mouth orientation.
Heterosex is about dicks and vaginas—and babies.

I am sure the Chinese, Japanese and Indians are taking valuable curriculum time away from Math and Science to devote to far left Social Engineering to make kids think being Gay is normal.

Forum List

Back