Let's Teach Buttsex to Sixth-Graders

History has never been taught correctly to our students. Big chunks of it have been traditionally left out, particularly the history of how various large demographic groups have had to fight to enjoy freedom and the blessings of democracy in our democratic republic. Women, black Americans, LGBTs, native peoples, and American workers, to name a few, have had to fight to secure the rights that were promised but withheld. You can't teach history without including these Americans.

I'll take the story of female Americans as just one example among the many. The story of how one half of the U.S. population got to vote for their leaders is a long one and has not been taught. Students are not taught about simple things like the Seneca Falls Convention of 1848, arrests for attempting to vote, forced feedings of hunger strikers at the Occoquan Jail, the rantings of the people who spoke out against women being given the opportunity to enjoy democracy, much of these rantings coming from those pretending to be religious.

We know a bit about what Native Americans and African-Americans have gone through, but not much. How about the coal miners who were attacked by the National Guard and coal operators (Ludlow Massacre) and the coal wars. How about the entire labor movement? How about Japanese Americans, but not their German American counterparts, being ordered into camps in WWII? Perhaps we ought to mention the treatment of Chinese immigrants, too.

The teaching of history must be inclusive and not designed to simply cast one group of another in a good light.

The LGBTs are just the latest group whose story has to be told to give us a clearer view of the American Experience. All of us are here.

Nobody is teaching young students anything about specific sexual practices. This is a lie.
Yeah, but do we have to teach kids about buttsex?
I remember my elementary history class talking about George Washington & how he was "putting to" Martha.

Was that teacher the same guy that taught you about butt sex?
You are aware that anal sex is common among heterosexual relationships.

If you are not having anal sex with your wife, you should be asking yourself where she is getting it.
My "wives" were real women, not your type.

Well, if were going to teach them about gay buttsex, may as well do heterosexual too.

History has never been taught correctly to our students. Big chunks of it have been traditionally left out, particularly the history of how various large demographic groups have had to fight to enjoy freedom and the blessings of democracy in our democratic republic. Women, black Americans, LGBTs, native peoples, and American workers, to name a few, have had to fight to secure the rights that were promised but withheld. You can't teach history without including these Americans.

I'll take the story of female Americans as just one example among the many. The story of how one half of the U.S. population got to vote for their leaders is a long one and has not been taught. Students are not taught about simple things like the Seneca Falls Convention of 1848, arrests for attempting to vote, forced feedings of hunger strikers at the Occoquan Jail, the rantings of the people who spoke out against women being given the opportunity to enjoy democracy, much of these rantings coming from those pretending to be religious.

We know a bit about what Native Americans and African-Americans have gone through, but not much. How about the coal miners who were attacked by the National Guard and coal operators (Ludlow Massacre) and the coal wars. How about the entire labor movement? How about Japanese Americans, but not their German American counterparts, being ordered into camps in WWII? Perhaps we ought to mention the treatment of Chinese immigrants, too.

The teaching of history must be inclusive and not designed to simply cast one group of another in a good light.

The LGBTs are just the latest group whose story has to be told to give us a clearer view of the American Experience. All of us are here.

Nobody is teaching young students anything about specific sexual practices. This is a lie.
I remember my elementary history class talking about George Washington & how he was "putting to" Martha.

If you are not having anal sex with your wife, you should be asking yourself where she is getting it.

Lol. Did your parents work where you did 6th grade? That why you so grumpy? Got the "daddy issues"?

Well, if were going to teach them about gay buttsex, may as well do heterosexual too.

Most of them likely already know.

Lol. Did your parents work where you did 6th grade? That why you so grumpy? Got the "daddy issues"?

Wow, so where did your Wives get their anal sex if they weren't getting it from you?

You know that the teachers giving instruction on the normalcy of homosexuality have got their eyes on those kids.

I think we should stop discussing this because if we don't the progressive butt patriot will show up. Besides, kids don't need to be introduced to faggots until they are adults after they have matured and hopefully decided being a queer is disgusting.

Only a really stupid piece of shit thinks being LGBT is all about butt sex.

So if we teach history now of straight people we are teaching 6th grades about sex?

You are wrong. Everything good in life is about butt sex.

Except that AIDS thing
And not being able to take crap normally.

That when given the words "LGBTQ History', all you can see is 'butt sex'....tells us far more about you than it does about California's curriculum.
When people identify themselves to the public by where they put their genitals...
Only a sick person sees a heterosexual & thinks about that person having sex.
How do you define yourself? Dave the heterosexual? I bet you don't. Why? Well...that would be abnormal...maybe even a little perverse. Then why are we so critical of those who criticize gays for doing that exact same thing?

Faggots are mentally ill. Treat them as such, and your life will go much smoother.

Forum List

Back