let's talk cats

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
cats: kitty litter...i have a box for each cat. (3)..i use a clumpable litter...fresh paws...i use to use the corn litter but it just went skyhigh in price....nearly 9 bucks a bag. da man will not do the kitty litter...easter egg hunt. so i get to clean them all.

toys: o hell i went out and got tiff some toys....she has played with an ink pin and a empty pill bottle all day...ignores them toys except for the red beam light. she loves that...

water: why do cats like my water with ice better than their water with ice?

greenies: kitty crack.

I like my cat meat sauteed with garlic, onion, lemongrass, fish sauce and Thai chili peppers.
For something more stew like, add coconut milk and chicken stock, top with cilantro.

Here is the baby playing in a Burger King Hat!

$kitten burger king hat.jpg

IMGP0114.jpg

Smokey's favorite toy is a shoestring he just lugs around everywhere. He loves buttons of all kinds, broke my printer, my answering machine doesn't work. He wakes me up by standing on my nipples and he is 20 pounds! That shit hurts.

Last edited:
damn they are nearly identical now...tiff and kiki...yours is getting more silver..tiffs stripes arent as defined

Yes, and Kiki loves to play with markers, wads of paper, a rubber bracelet....she does love her little stuffed mouse filled with catnip, it's like her Teddy Bear!

so far the red pointer light is the favorite...she likes to play with leaves...tiff is only 3 lbs...she doesnt hurt anything....clark and roland are 11 lbs or so...but they sweeties..well clark is...roland is mean as shit...

cats: kitty litter...i have a box for each cat. (3)..i use a clumpable litter...fresh paws...i use to use the corn litter but it just went skyhigh in price....nearly 9 bucks a bag. da man will not do the kitty litter...easter egg hunt. so i get to clean them all.

toys: o hell i went out and got tiff some toys....she has played with an ink pin and a empty pill bottle all day...ignores them toys except for the red beam light. she loves that...

We spent good coin on this thing (original model) and it has been a godsend...

Automatic Self Cleaning Litter Box Litter-Robot

uses clumping litter and gets changed every 4 days... We have 2 cats and they took to it quickly...

We had one of the sweeper kinds and this one beats it by a mile...

Edit: We affectionately refer to it as the Death Star...:lol:

Last edited:

uses clumping litter and gets changed every 4 days... We have 2 cats and they took to it quickly...

If I had a place to put that I would buy it. I don't have any space.

If I had a place to put that I would buy it. I don't have any space.

Yeah - it does need about a 3 ft. cubic area... We have it in a spare bedroom and since it's automatic there's never a smell issue...

I empty the litter box daily and use Fresh Step. I don't have a problem cleaning it daily because it's just part of my routine.

If my two boys move out soon then I'll have space!

no i havent seen the cat laid out fat and flat..he doesnt look that big in that pic

one thing about 3 boxes is you dont clean daily..the big cats had a great system...one box for solids...one box for liquids...tiff has no respect....she uses their boxes ...and hers.

now that is one pricey shit house!

yeah, I hesitated when she told me about it... The wife convinced me to get it, since we both hate the scooping chore... We've had it for about 2 years and not a problem... just pull out the bag every 4 days or so and plop in a new one, add some litter, and you're good to go... some minor cleaning of the outside once a month and it runs like a champ...

yea but i am not sure tiff will be over 5 lbs....so that is a drawback....i assure you i have looked hard at it....the way it works....and i would love to have one...

no i havent seen the cat laid out fat and flat..he doesnt look that big in that pic

one thing about 3 boxes is you dont clean daily..the big cats had a great system...one box for solids...one box for liquids...tiff has no respect....she uses their boxes ...and hers.
The picture I posted first is when he was young. Here he is not long ago. He was sleeping in my son's room. (it is messy too)

FatSmokey-2.jpg

Forum List

Back