Zone1 Let’s talk about zone 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any time any of you people (the Zone 1 violators) refer to me in the third person as a racist, you will be reported.

You came up with a list of people who are racist, and then referred to me by name, in effect adding me to the list.
Let me see if I have this correct. I said something that you took offense to, which wasn't my intent. You said something that I took offense to which you dismissed as it wasn't your intent. That is textbook hypocrisy.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Quote my post where I referred to you as a racist.
The post at 5:51. You talked about racists, and then inserted my name into the post. The post wasn’t even addressing me! Why mention me at all? What was your point? To say that I’m not the WORST racist to ever live?

The sad thing is that nothing I’ve ever said is racist. Point to something I’ve posted that is racist. (Hint: saying that people should be chosen for their qualifications and not skin color is not racist.)

The post at 5:51. You talked about racists, and then inserted my name into the post. The post wasn’t even addressing me! Why mention me at all? What was your point? To say that I’m not the WORST racist to ever live?

The sad thing is that nothing I’ve ever said is racist. Point to something I’ve posted that is racist. (Hint: saying that people should be chosen for their qualifications and not skin color is not racist.)
You were in the post I quoted. I reassured you that nothing would actually happen if you were called a racist. I get called a racist all the time. Means nothing.
If it makes you feel better I will never mention your name again.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
You were in the post I quoted. I reassured you that nothing would actually happen if you were called a racist. I get called a racist all the time. Means nothing.
If it makes you feel better I will never mention your name again.
Yes, I would appreciate that.

I am reminded of a comedy bit. I forget his name but it was about being offended. He said 'so be offended...nothing happens.' If someone says something you find offensive, they probably won't wake up with leprosy or words to that effect. Derek Chauvin was a racist white cop. The result of his racism was the death of George Floyd. Andrew Jackson was a racist president. The result of his racism was the Trail of Tears where thousands of Cherokees died. I doubt Lisa has much to worry about if someone calls her a racist.
No, she doesn't, but they try to make their being offended or their feelings hurt equal to police murder of Blacks or the Trail of Tears.

(Hint: saying that people should be chosen for their qualifications and not skin color is not racist.)

But it is racist. You assume only one group not chosen based on qualifications and they just happen to be black. Meanwhile white women get the same consideration and you don't whine about qualifications. Nor do you consider the possibility that ANYBODY WHITE is chosen because of skin color.

You're saying that blacks are inherently unqualified and that is racist.

(Hint: saying that people should be chosen for their qualifications and not skin color is not racist.)

But it is racist.
You assume only one group not chosen based on qualifications and they just happen to be black. Meanwhile white women get the same consideration and you don't whine about qualifications. Nor do you consider the possibuility thay ANYBODY WHITE is chosen because of skin color.

No, libs are saying it

A good example is Georgia Pacific in Louisiana who attempted to give literacy tests to all new employees

The DOJ (under bush43 no less) said that was racist discrimination against black people

Need I say more?

No, libs are saying it

A good example is Georgia Pacific in Louisiana who attempted to give literacy tests to all new employees

The DOJ (under bush43 no less) said that was racist discrimination against black people

Need I say more?
Those damn libs. If only they acted the way you think they should act. :rolleyes:

• Thanks

But it is racist. You assume only one group not chosen based on qualifications and they just happen to be black. Meanwhile white women get the same consideration and you don't whine about qualifications. Nor do you consider the possibility that ANYBODY WHITE is chosen because of skin color.
You are so wrong. Saying that race should be irrelevant to making selections is the very OPPOSITE of being racist,
There you go ahead - making up things that others never said! When did I say that blacks are “inherently unqualified”?

No, libs are saying it

Need I say more?
That‘s also why they dropped the competitive entrance exam to the prestigious TJ High School. Not enough blacks were qualifying under it, so they deemed it racist, and removed it.

Of course, they are not liberals to begin with just as you are not liberal.

Liberalism is an egalitarian political ideology, not one based upon primitive tribalism.
With all due respect, you’ve got to give up your effort to get people to stop saying “liberal.” You want it to refer to the time 30 and 40 years ago, when liberals were normal and with good values. The left has hijacked the entire party, and the word “liberal” now refers to people who want to push all the anti-white racism, elect antisemitic Muslims to Congress, incentivize illegals to swarm in, and push forward spending bills during a period of a 40-year high inflation.

To paraphrase a car commercial, “this is not your father’s liberal.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back