Zone1 Let’s talk about zone 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRT is not segegation idiot. And the garbage Chris Rufo fed you is not even CRT. And how is equity segregation? Man, you've really gone off the deep end here flacaltenn. Stop reading PJMedia. You want reconciliation without facing the truth. Reconciliation can't be achieved that way.

Here you are telling me what I read. ALL totally wrong. Have only a vague notion of who Chris Rufo is. Stop it.

The principle UNDERLYING ALL "critical theories" is that POWER derives from the MAJORITY and is NOT shared and is USED TO EXPLOIT POC. And that permeating power DERIVES from semi-conscious and INHERENT oppression. In Law, in social settings, in employment -- THAT BIAS is BAKED IN with skin color and ethnicity.

Then there's VOLUMES OF WORK illustrating HOW this bias exhibits itself in criminal justice, employment, learning ability in school, economic discrimination -- EVERY THING.

And it ENDS with the realization in CRT that SKIN COLOR ALONE determines INESCAPABLY whether you are an OPPRESSOR or the victim of OPPRESSION. And NOBODY IS AWARE OF these innate biases until you PAY $4000 for an expert to come explain it to your employees. :wink:

Just for the record -- so that you dont GUESS at what "my sources are" -- they are ALL academic interpretations and analysis of CRT. I've got a dozen bookmarked. Here's an example where the topic is WIDER than CRT, but the author explains it well from PRIMARY sources.

No. You're emoting not observing. Candace Owens gigue is not about race. She's a converted Lib who went full conservative. Talks about liberties and free speech to 20 somethings. THAT"s her gigue and WHY you hate her. She views politics as a combat sport. What's STRANGE about her is this launch into Turning Point and being fiery orator -- BEGAN in 2015 or so. She was TOTALLY apolitical before then. BIG on family. Big on love of education. Big on "traditional values".

There's so much there to hate isn't there? :dev3:

Never preached "downing Blacks". DID preach about blacks thinking for themselves, valuing education and family. And how the politically inspired culture wars and wokeness was WEAKENING liberty and freedom.

I dont line up for her. Nobody should be threatened by her opinions. UNLESS you LOOK at the arguments for BLEXIT from the Dem party and REALIZE that she MAY BE RESPONSIBLE for a VAST NUMBER of conversions AWAY from the Democrats.

Here's what you're missing Chucky. What Owens and Elder and others PREACHED is NOT DEPENDENT on the degree of "racial reconciliation". Why folks LISTEN TO THEM is that they've become leaders for CONSERVATIVE principles and values. Some of the most eloquent Repubs are now minority Congress folk. And MORE are coming in the following years.

Like it is for Hispanics, Asians, Indians AND WHITES -- to paraphrase James Carville.... Its got NOTHING to DO with skin color.

"It's about the culture wars stupid". And the Dem party has been attempting to BLOW UP cultural values THAT EVERY color respects. It's ALL POLITICAL DUDE. All that hate you have for "racists". Take a deep breath -- divorce yourself MENTALLY from ANY party for a DAY. And think about it.

Those "mentally retarded POC" wont seem so dangerous.
No flacaltenn, I'm not emoting. You're posting nonsense. The Democratic party isn't trying to blow anything up. The problem has been what has been forced on people by one group.

White extremists listen to Elders and Owen because they can use their nonsense in opposing racial equality and when called on it can say, "I'm only repeating what a black person says." It's the only reason you defend them. They are not leaders, they are pawns. And if the right gets what it wants, they'll be discarded. You need to understand that when you are talking to a 61 year old black man, or for that matter any person of color who is grown, that we have seen all the tricks. We know why an uneducated female like Owens is being pushed out there by white extremists and it is not because she has stepped forward as a leader. The same goes for Elder.

Nobody is trying to end free speech, but what the right wants is irresponsible free speech until that irresponsible free speech is applied to them and at that point it's time for censorship. The right are the ones censoring books and teachings of various subjects. Things must be taught only the way the right says and any pushback against you entitlement mentality idiots is whined about as restrictions on free speech. Race might be political to a white man who wants to play games with race to maintain his advantage but stop being white thinking you can tell me about what racism is..

It is not about the culture wars. The "culture wars" are white racists refusing to accept the reality that whites are not the sole authority in defining what American is.

I look at how whites use blacks like Owens to push a racist agenda. You are so brainwashed by right wing propaganda that you post idiocy thinking you're making sense. Owens isn't pulling anyone away from anything. If there is anything that will pull blacks away from the democratic party, it will be this new Forward Party. And when that happens idiots like you will start talking about Forward Party plantations because blacks won't fall for the American White Nationalist Front Party that the republican party has become.

Racism isn’t related to power. It’s related to hostile, negative attitudes toward an entire race of people. Blacks can be VERY racist, against both whites and Asians, and against Jews as well.

This attempt to redefine “racism” by liberals to incorporate power is just a way to condone racism against whites, by blacks. People aren’t calling for it.

Reminds me of Biden’s attempt to redefine “recession.” This must be the new Dem strategy: when something is bad, just redefine it and….poof!
I would have thought racism was always related to power even if people didn't say so before. It is surely always something the majority does to the minority. The minority may not like the majority for so doing but can you give me one situation where the minority hurt the majority with racism.

This is a pretty full description of racism but for what we are talking about here this I think says it all. From the minority it is not racism

By the 19th century, racism had matured and spread around the world. In many countries, leaders began to think of the ethnic components of their own societies, usually religious or language groups, in racial terms and to designate “higher” and “lower” races. Those seen as the low-status races, especially in colonized areas, were exploited for their labour, and discrimination against them became a common pattern in many areas of the world. The expressions and feelings of racial superiority that accompanied colonialism generated resentment and hostility from those who were colonized and exploited, feelings that continued even after independence.[/quote]

so certainly the minority can have negative feelings towards those who oppressed them but that is not racism. Racism exploits and harms and while people still believe they are superior they are still working on that mindset. That is a very good article on racism. I hope you are able to read it. Racism was invented by Europeans making people who looked different to them sub human. It was invented simply to allow for colonisation and the taking of the riches from these people's countries. We now know there is no such thing as 'race' and just because someone looks some way does not make the superior or inferior. There can still be a mindset among the racist group which they are unaware of but which needs to be changed. Unless I read it wrong in recent posts some people have openly been saying they are superior simply for how they look.

I don't know the incident when you were called racist and if you were not, then I can totally understand your anger. I would be too but that does not change what racism is.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Here you are telling me what I read. ALL totally wrong. Have only a vague notion of who Chris Rufo is. Stop it.

The principle UNDERLYING ALL "critical theories" is that POWER derives from the MAJORITY and is NOT shared and is USED TO EXPLOIT POC. And that permeating power DERIVES from semi-conscious and INHERENT oppression. In Law, in social settings, in employment -- THAT BIAS is BAKED IN with skin color and ethnicity.

Then there's VOLUMES OF WORK illustrating HOW this bias exhibits itself in criminal justice, employment, learning ability in school, economic discrimination -- EVERY THING.

And it ENDS with the realization in CRT that SKIN COLOR ALONE determines INESCAPABLY whether you are an OPPRESSOR or the victim of OPPRESSION. And NOBODY IS AWARE OF these innate biases until you PAY $4000 for an expert to come explain it to your employees. :wink:

Just for the record -- so that you dont GUESS at what "my sources are" -- they are ALL academic interpretations and analysis of CRT. I've got a dozen bookmarked. Here's an example where the topic is WIDER than CRT, but the author explains it well from PRIMARY sources.

I'm telling you what you read because CRT is a bunch of writings about legal issues. I have the book. I have read the book by the originators, I don't need some opinion from Idaho to tell me what CRT is. . I did a report on jt way back when I was in college. It's been around for over 40 years and whites have not had any problems feeling bad about being white during this time. You have been race pimped and its because you want to be.

CRT says nothing about oppressors and you just have to buck up and face the truth of American history. I have no sympathy for whites crying about being called oppressors. I went through 14 years of learning about how blacks were slaves. That I am a descendant of slaves. Do you think that was fun? If I can do that, you and every other white person in this country can learn that you descended from oppressors. That should humble you enough to stop making excuses and help those like you get off your rear ends and work to end racism in the white community.

Blacks have indeed talked about revenge. I can’t tell you how many times someone on this forum has said “about time you found out what it feels like” (or words to that effect) when I point out the anti-white bias being advanced by the radical left.

And for the record, nothing I have said is racist. All I ever have done is point out examples of preferential treatment given to blacks in today’s “woke” society.
Yet, you can't give one example of an effect by this so called 'racism against whites.'

• Thanks
Lisa558 said:

Blacks have indeed talked about revenge. I can’t tell you how many times someone on this forum has said “about time you found out what it feels like” (or words to that effect) when I point out the anti-white bias being advanced by the radical left.

And for the record, nothing I have said is racist. All I ever have done is point out examples of preferential treatment given to blacks in today’s “woke” society.

Nobody black is talking about revenge. I'm black and you're not so I'm not debating this. I am telling each white person who believes as youu do that what you believe is bs. There is no preferential treatment given to blacks. You single out blacks when Asians, Hispanics, Native Americans, Pacific Islanders, handicapped people and women all qualify for Affirmative action. Every post you have made is racist.

MizMolly said:
What power do white posters on these forums have?

So now whites are helpless.

Yet, you can't give one example of an effect by this so called 'racism against whites.'
If they can't get everything they want, then they are discriminated against. That woman is too dumb to understand that white women like her are part of Affirmative Action. And it has been white women who been favored more than anyone but white men.

If they can't get everything they want, then they are discriminated against. That woman is too dumb to understand that white women like her are part of Affirmative Action. And it has been white women who been favored more than anyone but white men.
I am reminded of a comedy bit. I forget his name but it was about being offended. He said 'so be offended...nothing happens.' If someone says something you find offensive, they probably won't wake up with leprosy or words to that effect. Derek Chauvin was a racist white cop. The result of his racism was the death of George Floyd. Andrew Jackson was a racist president. The result of his racism was the Trail of Tears where thousands of Cherokees died. I doubt Lisa has much to worry about if someone calls her a racist.

• Thanks
Lisa558 said:

Nobody black is talking about revenge. I'm black and you're not so I'm not debating this. I am telling each white person who believes as youu do that what you believe is bs. There is no preferential treatment given to blacks. You single out blacks when Asians, Hispanics, Native Americans, Pacific Islanders, handicapped people and women all qualify for Affirmative action. Every post you have made is racist.

Not a SINGLE post I have made is racist. You need to learn the definition of racist. And hint: racism is NOT when someone objects to favoritism given blacks today (because THAT is racist) or points out that racism is not to blame for blacks who are in poverty.

And yes of course there is preferential treatment given to blacks. The prime example is college admissions, where the majority of blacks who are accepted to prestigious universities and grad programs would NOT have been so if they were white.

I know that flies in the face of your “victimhood” narrative, but until you face the fact that blacks today are being given favoritism, and stop screaming raaaaacist and defaming everyone who points it out (boy, if this were IRL I’d have a major defamation case against you), things will move backward. Screaming and yelling and attacking whitey will NOT solve blacks’ problems.

I am reminded of a comedy bit. I forget his name but it was about being offended. He said 'so be offended...nothing happens.' If someone says something you find offensive, they probably won't wake up with leprosy or words to that effect. Derek Chauvin was a racist white cop. The result of his racism was the death of George Floyd. Andrew Jackson was a racist president. The result of his racism was the Trail of Tears where thousands of Cherokees died. I doubt Lisa has much to worry about if someone calls her a racist.
You’ve been reported. Personal and offensive insults against a poster are not allowed.

Between you, IM2, and myself, I am the LEAST racist. I point out facts, while you two just drip venom for anyone who won’t fall at the alter of Leftism and agree to allow anti-white racism.

"You people?"
You really have a thing for irony, don't you?
When I typed that phrase, I KNEW you would misinterpret it. That is what happens when you ascribe racism to people who aren’t racist.

”You people” refers to you people who keep violating Zone 1 rules.

When I typed that phrase, I KNEW you would misinterpret it. That is what happens when you ascribe racism to people who aren’t racist.

”You people” refers to you people who keep violating Zone 1 rules.
You said it twice. I won't report it tho.
It doesn't matter what you meant. It matters how I interpret what you said.

• Thanks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back