Let's take a trip down memory lane

If I have to clarify it I won't you can build your web of words and trap someone else you know as well as I do the left lied about the tea party.

So, it's a secret?

I guess you didn't watch the video?

Calling members of the tea party un-american for not supporting the president saying the tea party call obama Hitler and the left claims they have never done that to bush. Saying the tea party is a party of violence. Threatening to kill people. hows that for stater's.

The left claims they never did that to Bush? Now thats a lie
The tea party did advocate violence didnt they? Unless the 2nd amendment solutions is referring to another 2nd amendment I dont know about...Maybe they meant 2nd commandment? Doubt it

So far...I dont see the lies yet. Unless you want to show me where I'm wrong with links.

If I have to clarify it I won't you can build your web of words and trap someone else you know as well as I do the left lied about the tea party.

So, it's a secret?

Calling members of the tea party un-american for not supporting the president saying the tea party call obama Hitler and the left claims they have never done that to bush. Saying the tea party is a party of violence. Threatening to kill people. hows that for stater's.

They're not? Then why were they showing up at health care town meetings with guns talking about "second ammendment solutions"?

So, it's a secret?

The tea party did advocate violence didnt they? Unless the 2nd amendment solutions is referring to another 2nd amendment I dont know about...Maybe they meant 2nd commandment? Doubt it

So far...I dont see the lies yet. Unless you want to show me where I'm wrong with links.

So now you have short term memory loss? Mentioning a second amendment solution
vs. someone saying it's time to kill someone. Has the left ever denied that no one from the left has ever said that? The left as you can see has called bush hitler when now they deny that they did it. You can defend it all you want that just makes you wrong for doing it.

Mr. I don't remember that show me a link.

So, it's a secret?

They're not? Then why were they showing up at health care town meetings with guns talking about "second ammendment solutions"?

Carrying a fire arm is not making a threat of killing someone. He did have the right to carry in that state, and the media tried to imply he was an evil white guy. No one from the tea party made any comments about killing people like the last guy did in this video.

vs. someone saying it's time to kill someone. Has the left ever denied that no one from the left has ever said that?

Heres a question for you: What do you think 2nd amendment solutions mean? Because you are trying really hard to defend that comment in a round about way. As for me, no I'm not denying NO ONE from the left HAS EVER said that NOR AM I DEFENDING IT IN ANY WAY. I saw the asian (ish) guy on the vid say "maybe kill someone" but one or a few random protestors is different than someone running or holding office. Right? Are you saying a protestors voice carries the same weight as someone running for office?

You wont answer that tho...
The left as you can see has called bush hitler when now they deny that they did it. You can defend it all you want that just makes you wrong for doing it.

"The Left" never denied some folks called Bush Hitler....Strawman or link? You're just full of all sorts of shit.

Carrying a fire arm is not making a threat of killing someone. He did have the right to carry in that state, and the media tried to imply he was an evil white guy. No one from the tea party made any comments about killing people like the last guy did in this video.

Evil White Guy? Please save the "its hard out here for a white guy" routine. Carrying a gun is ok, but that guy carrying a sign scares the shat outta you, really? See how you are defending those assholes but no one on the left is defending that crazy guy with the sign? See?

Evil White Guy? Please save the "its hard out here for a white guy" routine. Carrying a gun is ok, but that guy carrying a sign scares the shat outta you, really? See how you are defending those assholes but no one on the left is defending that crazy guy with the sign? See?

So the media when it first showed that photo of the gun but not the face was not trying to imply it was a white person? Is that what you are trying to dance a round?

OH and the sign what was on it?

So the media when it first showed that photo of the gun but not the face was not trying to imply it was a white person? Is that what you are trying to dance a round?

And how did the media showing of a photo of a gun IMPLY it was a white guy?

vs. someone saying it's time to kill someone. Has the left ever denied that no one from the left has ever said that?

Heres a question for you: What do you think 2nd amendment solutions mean? Because you are trying really hard to defend that comment in a round about way. As for me, no I'm not denying NO ONE from the left HAS EVER said that NOR AM I DEFENDING IT IN ANY WAY. I saw the asian (ish) guy on the vid say "maybe kill someone" but one or a few random protestors is different than someone running or holding office. Right? Are you saying a protestors voice carries the same weight as someone running for office?

You wont answer that tho...
The left as you can see has called bush hitler when now they deny that they did it. You can defend it all you want that just makes you wrong for doing it.

"The Left" never denied some folks called Bush Hitler....Strawman or link? You're just full of all sorts of shit.

Second amendment solution is in defense against the government not going out and killing people like that idiot was saying at 4:00 mark.

I do not have the time to track down links that the left never denied calling Bush Hitler. If you want to live with that the denial so be it.

And how did the media showing of a photo of a gun IMPLY it was a white guy?

Because they insinuated it was a 'racist' TEA party member...

MSNBC is Exposed of doctoring video and inciting race baiting. - YouTube

Glenn Beck Exposes MSNBC's Claim of Racism - YouTube

Last edited:
you shouldnt say things you cannot prove

What's to prove? You're just in denial.

I sure wish I could figure out how to embed those videos I just posted above... :confused:

Hows this
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbSUMaC2gJY]MSNBC is Exposed of doctoring video and inciting race baiting. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UIYXVosK1U]Glenn Beck Exposes MSNBC's Claim of Racism - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back