Let's take a trip down memory lane

tell me why a Tea Party President and someone running for Congress advocating violence is ok but some random guy doing the same is super duper scary?

Deflection you haven't given a direct answer to my question.

Dodge...I asked you the question first, remember?

You have never given an answer to "why did the media imply that the man at the protest carrying a gun was white?" You haven't answered that question from the beginning of this thread you may have responded to it but you never gave an answer you just deflected it.

ok what am I missing? They were white. Well to do and pissed off and rioted in Chicago.

What am I missing here? It's called 68. Have people just lost it?

You wanted to see some quotes. Here they are.

Excerpt of a thread from a board I Admin'ed:

Apr 11, 2009

"we need to build guillotines and put them on the street corners of washington kepp buying ammo....
the sheer number of that put fear into some. i just read today that all the americans that helped
establish the U.N. we're later tried and convicted as communists....makes sense eh? read the
history of the illuminati part 2. bill clinton trained under one of mussolinis fascists in italy as
a rhodes scholar. all kinds of goodies."

"After the Tea Party, then what?
Will people actually refuse to pay taxes and go to jail? I doubt it.
Will anything be left in the wake of Tea Party besides the trash on the streets?
I have an idea, maybe. We should target ONE political entity. ONE at the National level, or one at the local level, and dog that person until he quits, or commits seppeku (hari kiri) suicide.
Starting with one, we continue the process, one at a time until we get some responsible people in charge."

"I'm telling you, peaceful protests don't work. There needs to be a fear factor introduced to make any real difference."

"this is a step in the right direction, but the only thing that will help will complete revolution, buildings, people everything must come down.
Peaceful protest don't get anything done."

"It is going to take a Revolution to return this country to its founding principles. No other means will work. We've gotten too far off the path for that. Stock up on Food, Guns, and Ammo!"

"Politicians are laughing at this right now.
They won't laugh if we start executing them,will they?"

"lets buy ammo not tea............revolution 2009
( Reply) Unfortunately I think thats what its going to take, the globalists, special interest groups and neo-Marxists are not going away without the use of FORCE!
( Reply) there will be a lot blood"

You wanted to see some quotes. Here they are.

Excerpt of a thread from a board I Admin'ed:

Apr 11, 2009

"we need to build guillotines and put them on the street corners of washington kepp buying ammo....
the sheer number of that put fear into some. i just read today that all the americans that helped

No links, no corroboration, just bullshit from a leftist..

Yeah - I think the integrity-free left should be believed without question.....

LOL

Here are some real, verifiable threats.

IMG_2416small.JPG

See, I don't have to lie and make shit up - because you leftists are some violent, evil scum.

saveearthkillbush.jpg

Bush_is_the_disease.jpg

IMG_9676.JPG

BushWhackerElMarco.jpg

Forum List

Back