Let's take a trip down memory lane

Were there armed white people or not? If so, what she said was still correct no matter how mad you get.

She posted a video of a black man, she lied. She's a leftist - it's what leftists do.

So for those keeping count we have a President of the Tea Party Association and Sharron Angle who was running for congress both advocating violence

You lie a great deal - it's a leftist thing - lying through your fucking teeth like that.

vs a protestor with a sign advocating violence. One is defended by the right, the other is defended by no one.

But you see, they are all the same :doubt:

I can show you hundreds of threats of violence by the left. Lying might make the baby Obama smile, but it doesn't alter reality.

CC knows that it's kind of hard for his opponents to kick a field goal when he's running around the field with the goalposts strapped to his back...

Who showed up at the protest armed? What was his race? What race did she mention?

Were there armed white people or not? If so, what she said was still correct no matter how mad you get.

Big Sky Tea Party cans chief

The president of the Big Sky Tea Party Association has been removed from his position and booted from the party after coming under fire for a post he made on his Facebook profile that implied he condones violence against homosexuals.

So for those keeping count we have a President of the Tea Party Association and Sharron Angle who was running for congress both advocating violence vs a protestor with a sign advocating violence. One is defended by the right, the other is defended by no one.

And your point? He was removed from his position. Yet those protesters in that video nothing has been said about them not even the media. And it still does not explain why the media would identify a black at a protest with a gun as a white guy.

Hey if you want to say a President and someone running for Congress is the same as a protestor, I'd love to hear that argument. Again, no one identified him as white...I liked it better when you said "implied". There could be a case there but she never said HE was white...but there were plenty of white guys around with guns.

Big Sky Tea Party cans chief

So for those keeping count we have a President of the Tea Party Association and Sharron Angle who was running for congress both advocating violence vs a protestor with a sign advocating violence. One is defended by the right, the other is defended by no one.

And your point? He was removed from his position. Yet those protesters in that video nothing has been said about them not even the media. And it still does not explain why the media would identify a black at a protest with a gun as a white guy.

Hey if you want to say a President and someone running for Congress is the same as a protestor, I'd love to hear that argument. Again, no one identified him as white...I liked it better when you said "implied". There could be a case there but she never said HE was white...but there were plenty of white guys around with guns.

I'm still waiting on your argument for why the media identified a black guy as a white guy at a protest when he was carrying a gun which he could do.? GO

I'm still waiting on your argument for why the media identified a black guy as a white guy at a protest when he was carrying a gun which he could do.? GO

Holy shit, how about I just copy and paste what I just said:

Again, no one identified him as white...I liked it better when you said "implied". There could be a case there but she never said HE was white...but there were plenty of white guys around with guns.

Now, tell me why a Tea Party President and someone running for Congress advocating violence is ok but some random guy doing the same is super scary? GO

Again, no one identified him as white...I liked it better when you said "implied". There could be a case there but she never said HE was white...but there were plenty of white guys around with guns.

Now, tell me why a Tea Party President and someone running for Congress advocating violence is ok but some random guy doing the same is super scary? GO

Holy shit how about you watch that fucking video again.

White conservatives are the most oppressed group in the history of American. I feel your pain.

White conservatives are the most oppressed group in the history of American. I feel your pain.

That must be why some of the white conservatives were wanting to set up guillotines on Pennsylvania Avenue, and why they repeated the "tree of liberty must be watered with blood" line ad nauseum.

Ah a good example of how Politicians struggle for power to stay at the top.
All Politics is riddled with nonsense that doesn't really matter since most of it is bickering over whether the rich should keep their money or pay their share of the taxes.

When you can't win any other way insult and slur your opponent till he/she does the same then you can hope the media forgot you did it and watch them squirm as the media covers them doing it.

Which is why if you where smart instead of insulting your opponent you should challenge their intelligence by asking tough questions.

I will say that Republicans have no Compassion and Democrats have no balls.

That must be why some of the white conservatives were wanting to set up guillotines on Pennsylvania Avenue,

Really?

Show me some? Oh you can't? Ah, you were just lying - you're a dim - lying is what you do.....

and why they repeated the "tree of liberty must be watered with blood" line ad nauseum.

Yeah, what scoundrel uttered that line?

You leftists sure hate that person, doncha?

That must be why some of the white conservatives were wanting to set up guillotines on Pennsylvania Avenue,

Really?

Show me some? Oh you can't? Ah, you were just lying - you're a dim - lying is what you do.....

and why they repeated the "tree of liberty must be watered with blood" line ad nauseum.

Yeah, what scoundrel uttered that line?

You leftists sure hate that person, doncha?

Yes they do. even some of those professing to be conservative.

Dodging? Yep...

Dodging? Yep...
Why are you dodging the fact that the media implied that it was a white guy with a gun at a protest?

While I agree that Bush was very destructive I don't think he was Hitler... However I do agree with how if people call out Obama you get people like Rtard, RW, TM and many others that turn it into something it's not. The video clearly shows what is missing in the criticisms of Obama, the blind hate. Most people have policy that they can point to and disagree with when it comes to Obama, clear, direct, provable policy.

Of course the easy way to get around this for the RW/Shaman/TM type is to invoke Bush... It just lowers the whole debate to a level of "lol stupid."

While I agree that Bush was very destructive I don't think he was Hitler... However I do agree with how if people call out Obama you get people like Rtard, RW, TM and many others that turn it into something it's not. The video clearly shows what is missing in the criticisms of Obama, the blind hate. Most people have policy that they can point to and disagree with when it comes to Obama, clear, direct, provable policy.

Of course the easy way to get around this for the RW/Shaman/TM type is to invoke Bush... It just lowers the whole debate to a level of "lol stupid."

The reason I posted this video was too show that the left is not as civil as they claim to be, almost nasty and threatening, almost human.

tell me why a Tea Party President and someone running for Congress advocating violence is ok but some random guy doing the same is super duper scary?

No one advocated violence - quite lying.

Mentioning a "second amendment solution" is a reminder that we are a free people and that the ultimate power rests with a free, AND ARMED populace. There was no threat of violence nor call of violence against any person, unlike the incessant calls of violence you leftists made against Bush.

tell me why a Tea Party President and someone running for Congress advocating violence is ok but some random guy doing the same is super duper scary?

No one advocated violence - quite lying.

Mentioning a "second amendment solution" is a reminder that we are a free people and that the ultimate power rests with a free, AND ARMED populace. There was no threat of violence nor call of violence against any person, unlike the incessant calls of violence you leftists made against Bush.

They will not listen.

Forum List

Back