Lets see what feminists are, and how possessed they are. Shall we?

boy , you sound like an important lefty as you beat yer own drum :afro: Dragon Lady ,

She ASSumes that because we're not all virtue-signaling and waving our "wonderfulness" around in a bid for admiration, that means we don't actually do things for others.

"man power".....:71:
we're equal right? women power?
Why even talk about beating up people? Toxic?
why not? it is a form a self defense. again, you don't believe in self defense?
Beating up people is a form of self-defense? Where DO toxic people get this stuff? :71:

Just like the abusive spouse blaming the person they beat up for "making them do it".
if that abusive spouse is chasing you around the house with a knife, then yeah they got an ass whoopin coming
That's the only option? My goodness.......not good at problem solving, are you?

we're equal right? women power?
Beating up people is a form of self-defense? Where DO toxic people get this stuff? :71:

Just like the abusive spouse blaming the person they beat up for "making them do it".
if that abusive spouse is chasing you around the house with a knife, then yeah they got an ass whoopin coming
kinda hard to do much else with a knife in your back

but men arent the ones running around like irrational nutjobs and complaing about women,,,in fact real men hold women to the highest of us because they are the life givers

BULLSHIT! You don't honour the women who gave you life. Elderly women are some of the poorest, worst cared for women in the country. The sad cliche of the old lady eating cans of cat food is all too true.

You don't honour poor women who give life. You label them "welfare queens" and "whores", but if they want an abortion, they're a "murderer". You complain bitterly about their "life choices".

You don't honour women when we ask for protection against sexual predators. Rape is the least prosecuted crime in America. White sexual predators are given wrist slaps and are later elected to be President or appointed to the Supreme Court.

13 Republican men wrote a health care bill that had no protections of for women's reproductive health, and which declared both pregnancy/childbirth and rape/sexual assault as "pre-existing conditions'. No woman sat on that Committee.

HOW would you know what I do???

Well since all of that shit is still going on, and you're actually defending it, it doesn't matter what you say, you're both allowing it to happen, and providing cover for the fact it does.

Most Catholic priests did not abuse children, but all knew it went on and none did anything about it. Allowing abuse to go on and saying nothing is the same thing as participation in it. In some ways worse. When one person speaks out and it ends, there are no more victims. When one person speaks out and is silenced the harm spreads like blood from an unstaunched wound.
there are a lot of other people in the world than me

That doesn't relieve you of your obligations as a patriot or a human being. "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" does not, as conservatives have you believe, refer to "free shit". It refers to service to your country to make it a better place.

Conservatives frequently say that the US is a "Christian country". A mentor of mine once said that he lived his life by a one word motto: JOY.

Jesus
Others
Yourself

I've tried to do the same. I help anyone I can. I ask for nothing in return. I have gotten back more than I've every given. I am only one person, but I do what I can. In 1979, my house was destroyed by a tornado. Dozens of people I had helped over the years, turned out to help me. I gave the clean-up contract to a young man I knew whose wife was pregnant and due soon, and who had recently lost his job.

I'm only one person but I try to live by the beliefs I espouse. Mind you I did feel like I had sold my soul to the Devil when I took my first job with a big Bay Street law firm. But the Devil really pays well, and has nice offices, bonuses twice a year, and a membership in the best clubs in town as perks, and matching pension contributions. I asked some Catholic friends about prayers of contrition and doubled my monthly Greenpeace donation, signed with black pen.
you aren't a patriot of my country, you have no idea what it means.

BULLSHIT! You don't honour the women who gave you life. Elderly women are some of the poorest, worst cared for women in the country. The sad cliche of the old lady eating cans of cat food is all too true.

You don't honour poor women who give life. You label them "welfare queens" and "whores", but if they want an abortion, they're a "murderer". You complain bitterly about their "life choices".

You don't honour women when we ask for protection against sexual predators. Rape is the least prosecuted crime in America. White sexual predators are given wrist slaps and are later elected to be President or appointed to the Supreme Court.

13 Republican men wrote a health care bill that had no protections of for women's reproductive health, and which declared both pregnancy/childbirth and rape/sexual assault as "pre-existing conditions'. No woman sat on that Committee.

Well since all of that shit is still going on, and you're actually defending it, it doesn't matter what you say, you're both allowing it to happen, and providing cover for the fact it does.

Most Catholic priests did not abuse children, but all knew it went on and none did anything about it. Allowing abuse to go on and saying nothing is the same thing as participation in it. In some ways worse. When one person speaks out and it ends, there are no more victims. When one person speaks out and is silenced the harm spreads like blood from an unstaunched wound.

That doesn't relieve you of your obligations as a patriot or a human being. "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" does not, as conservatives have you believe, refer to "free shit". It refers to service to your country to make it a better place.

Conservatives frequently say that the US is a "Christian country". A mentor of mine once said that he lived his life by a one word motto: JOY.

Jesus
Others
Yourself

I've tried to do the same. I help anyone I can. I ask for nothing in return. I have gotten back more than I've every given. I am only one person, but I do what I can. In 1979, my house was destroyed by a tornado. Dozens of people I had helped over the years, turned out to help me. I gave the clean-up contract to a young man I knew whose wife was pregnant and due soon, and who had recently lost his job.

I'm only one person but I try to live by the beliefs I espouse. Mind you I did feel like I had sold my soul to the Devil when I took my first job with a big Bay Street law firm. But the Devil really pays well, and has nice offices, bonuses twice a year, and a membership in the best clubs in town as perks, and matching pension contributions. I asked some Catholic friends about prayers of contrition and doubled my monthly Greenpeace donation, signed with black pen.

Americans don't call themselves "a patriot of my country", Evgeny. They call themselves "American Patriots" or "proud American Patriots", and I know EXACTLY what it means.

I dunno, pulling my foot up to my ass and kicking back hard usually drops a guy to the floor pretty quick. He tends to drop the knife to clutch his balls at that point.

I dunno, pulling my foot up to my ass and kicking back hard usually drops a guy to the floor pretty quick. He tends to drop the knife to clutch his balls at that point.
dont miss

Jesus
Others
Yourself

Americans don't call themselves "a patriot of my country", Evgeny. They call themselves "American Patriots" or "proud American Patriots", and I know EXACTLY what it means.

:lmao:A Canadian snippily lecturing an American on what Americans call themselves, and actually, seriously thinking she's not making a bigger fool out of herself than ever before. Too funny!

Hey, Dragontwink. I know EXACTLY what being Canadian means, and I'm here to tell you that, contrary to what you thought, Canadians ACTUALLY call themselves "backwoods moose humpers". I know better than you do about your country because I read it on the Internet, and because I think declaring myself an expert makes it so.

Still looks less ridiculous than YOUR post does, though, because I'M not droolingly stupid enough to seriously believe it.

dont miss

Of course, unless the guy is at least six inches shorter than Dragontwink, she's just kicking empty air and throwing herself off-balance. I wonder if she made this sad, anatomically-incorrect tale up in a half-second, or if she took the full second to think about how best to sound foolish.

Color me shocked that she's as laughably clueless about self-defense as she is about everything she's ever said. One wonders if Dragontwink can even tell people her own name without screwing it up.

Men in general are faster, stronger, smarter, and just better. Women resent that.

feminazi type women resent it and hats what SOME in this thread are FEMI NAZI.

and the return of a very descriptive and under used word and description . Thank you Rush Limbaugh .

but men arent the ones running around like irrational nutjobs and complaing about women,,,in fact real men hold women to the highest of us because they are the life givers

Jesus
Others
Yourself

It's wonderful to see that some people like you try to live right. Don't let anyone get you down. This includes those on USMB who claim that they've got the Jesus. You sound like you are a good person who tries hard to live a good life. Greetings from across the miles.I wish you good health and happiness.

BTW: I, too, have a legal background. One of my first jobs was with a firm that was a half block from the White House on Pennsylvania Ave. Not great pay and bennies, and I had to do a document production in Louisville, Ky. Boxes of docs taken out of storage, with mouse droppings! Only female there. BUT, the waiter at the Hyatt Regency introduced me to the concept of a "chilled" salad fork! What more can anyone ask?

Men in general are faster, stronger, smarter, and just better. Women resent that.

Yeah, no.

Men are physically stronger, I agree. After all, that IS a good quality to have in one's menial staff. However, it is distressing that we've never been able to temper that pathetically fragile male ego that requires us to spend so much time convincing you that our instructions are actually YOUR idea.

Ah, well. One works with the material one has at hand.

Men like to say they are smarter and better than women because "Look at all men have accomplished! Look at the civilizations we've built, and the technology we've invented, and vast improvements in human life that we've created! It was MEN who did all that, not women!"

Uh huh. And then, after you guys built and created all of that and died in all those wars fighting for it, women got mad, told you you were "mean and unfair", and told you that we deserved to share the power and control. And you men not only LET us, you actually convinced yourselves to feel guilty!

Tell me again: WHO is smarter than WHOM?!

Can you believe what we are dealing with here?

"Listen and understand. That feminist is out there. It can't be bargained with, it can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear, and it absolutely will not stop. Ever."

Forum List

Back