Lets see what feminists are, and how possessed they are. Shall we?

Can you believe what we are dealing with here?

Just what are "we" dealing with here? Who is "we"? Humans have only two body types. Some people like the OP seem to think that one type is soooo much better than the other. You have a penis, I have a vagina. What makes a penis so special? I'm not against people who have a penis. A lot of them are very nice people, and a penis is a good thing to borrow on occasion. But what is these men's obsession with their genitalia about?

having a penis or a vagina isnt the issue

but the fact that women live off the hard work men do and then complain about it is

after 40yrs of being in the construction industry I have yet to see more than a few women involved,,and thats because they lack the physical stature to do the job

just so men and young men realize whats happening i HOPE that things will be cool . Mothers , you also need to consider the poison being thrown at your young Sons and Grandsons .

Just what are "we" dealing with here? Who is "we"? Humans have only two body types. Some people like the OP seem to think that one type is soooo much better than the other. You have a penis, I have a vagina. What makes a penis so special? I'm not against people who have a penis. A lot of them are very nice people, and a penis is a good thing to borrow on occasion. But what is these men's obsession with their genitalia about?

but the fact that women live off the hard work men do and then complain about it is

after 40yrs of being in the construction industry I have yet to see more than a few women involved,,and thats because they lack the physical stature to do the job

More women in law school and medical school now. Hardly living off of men anymore.

So you don't think that women do hard work? Who in the hell endured a pregnancy and labor so that you are here in the first place? Wiped your ass? Cleaned up after you? Cared for you when you were sick?

Your experiences in the construction industry have absolutely nothing to do with any of the politics between the two human body types. Everybody does hard work, little boy.

So you don't think that women do hard work? Who in the hell endured a pregnancy and labor so that you are here in the first place? Wiped your ass? Cleaned up after you? Cared for you when you were sick?

Your experiences in the construction industry have absolutely nothing to do with any of the politics between the two human body types. Everybody does hard work, little boy.

but men arent the ones running around like irrational nutjobs and complaing about women,,,in fact real men hold women to the highest of us because they are the life givers

More women in law school and medical school now. Hardly living off of men anymore.

who built those schools???
mostly men is who

not to mention women get lower prices for college because they are a minority,,,just like they do with taxs

Trump says he's already building a wall. But he lied, as always:

Trump's Big, Beautiful Shrinking Wall

Never believe anything Trump says, because he tells you what you want to hear, because he knows you fools never fact check anything.

if you werent such a crazy lady you would have read the article and found out it wasnt just him saying it,,,

you should stay focused on stuff in your own country instead of sticking your nose in ours

but men arent the ones running around like irrational nutjobs and complaing about women,,,in fact real men hold women to the highest of us because they are the life givers

BULLSHIT! You don't honour the women who gave you life. Elderly women are some of the poorest, worst cared for women in the country. The sad cliche of the old lady eating cans of cat food is all too true.

You don't honour poor women who give life. You label them "welfare queens" and "whores", but if they want an abortion, they're a "murderer". You complain bitterly about their "life choices".

You don't honour women when we ask for protection against sexual predators. Rape is the least prosecuted crime in America. White sexual predators are given wrist slaps and are later elected to be President or appointed to the Supreme Court.

13 Republican men wrote a health care bill that had no protections of for women's reproductive health, and which declared both pregnancy/childbirth and rape/sexual assault as "pre-existing conditions'. No woman sat on that Committee.

BULLSHIT! You don't honour the women who gave you life. Elderly women are some of the poorest, worst cared for women in the country. The sad cliche of the old lady eating cans of cat food is all too true.

You don't honour poor women who give life. You label them "welfare queens" and "whores", but if they want an abortion, they're a "murderer". You complain bitterly about their "life choices".

You don't honour women when we ask for protection against sexual predators. Rape is the least prosecuted crime in America. White sexual predators are given wrist slaps and are later elected to be President or appointed to the Supreme Court.

13 Republican men wrote a health care bill that had no protections of for women's reproductive health, and which declared both pregnancy/childbirth and rape/sexual assault as "pre-existing conditions'. No woman sat on that Committee.

HOW would you know what I do???

Never believe anything Trump says, because he tells you what you want to hear, because he knows you fools never fact check anything.

if you werent such a crazy lady you would have read the article and found out it wasnt just him saying it,,,

you should stay focused on stuff in your own country instead of sticking your nose in ours

I read the article, and the source of the artilce. Right wing media is part of the plan to back up and support what the President is saying. Reporters who have been to the border, have said that no new sections of fence have been started. The pictures of the "new fencing" being published by these sites are government pictures of the test fences the Administration invited builders to use to bid for the contract.

The only fencing being built is replacement fencing for barriers errected under the Obama Administration, and before Trump even had a plaque put up claiming he his wall was being built but the fencing is replacing old fencing from the 1990's and isn't actually new fencing at all.

DHS chief marks first section of Trump's border wall. (But it kinda looks like a fence.)

Last edited:

--------------------------- Highest regard . yeah , some what agree , course read the posts of the 'femi nazis' . There is lots of hate and dislike for men . Also , i notice that there is no Male hate from the NORMAL Women on the board in this thread .

--------------------------------- do these old poor women have sons or daughters to feed them DLady ??

how come you feminazis aren't feeding these old women . Oh yeah , that right , you feminazis don't know how to cook eh DLady .

I read the article, and the source of the artilce. Right wing media is part of the plan to back up and support what the President is saying. Reporters who have been to the border, have said that no new sections of fence have been started. The pictures of the "new fencing" being published by these sites are government pictures of the test fences the Administration invited builders to use to bid for the contract.

The only fencing being built is replacement fencing for barriers errected under the Obama Administration.

just so you know I am against the whole fence/wall thing since the animals did nothing wrong

I think we should set up sniper nests and give one warning shot then one head shot to all intruders,,,we have a front door and they should use it

Women had no rights back in those days bucko. Things are different now. Women are fed up with the way men have been treating us. #metoo has opened women's eyes to how much bullshit women have to put up with daily just to get through our lives. Today, we're sick of it.

Back when Andrew Jackson was President, women didn't have the right to vote, own property, or hold public office. They didn't attend university, and couldn't participate in public life. Watch these bitches from hell blow up your misogynistic government agencies, run by corporations to improve corporate profits at the expense of the taxpayers, and replace them with programs that work for the people, first and foremost, since they're the ones who are paying for them.

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/Uty...e/image/63004516/GettyImages_1094199890.0.jpg

This is pretty funny, coming from the poster girl for misogyny. If you've got your panties so in a wad about how men used to treat women like ignorant skirts who couldn't be trusted to vote, why do you insist on flapping your gums and proving that YOU, at least, are an ignorant skirt who can't be trusted to vote, or even to walk to the mailbox alone? It's embarrassing to the rest of us to try to be taken seriously as intelligent individuals with you leftist vaginas-on-legs setting us all back 50 years every time you open your emotion-driven pieholes.

So AOC, Pelosi, Waters, and that crazy Muslim are your examples?

You just supported the OP.

Years ago, my boss used an Alarm company my roommate worked for, to install and monitor a home alarm system. My roommate warned me that one of their installers was causing a lot of problems for them by doing shoddy installations.

--------------------------------- do these old poor women have sons or daughters to feed them DLady ??

I have no idea. But why does that matter? I don't have to rely on my children to eat. Nor should I. I know of far too many cases where elderly parents are being abused horribly. In one case the mother was dying of cancer. When relatives came to say goodbye, they found her incoherent and screaming in pain. Her son shrugged and said "Drugs cost money".

American society says that you can work all of your life, contribute, pay your taxes, and be a good citizen, and when you can't take care of yourself anymore, you better have children who can.

Forum List

Back