Lets see what feminists are, and how possessed they are. Shall we?

Can you believe what we are dealing with here?

"Listen and understand. That feminist is out there. It can't be bargained with, it can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear, and it absolutely will not stop. Ever."

They need to be TERMINATED

Sounds like an INCEL threat against women.....not that surprising since your compadres have committed several terrorist acts in the last two years.....all because women frighten you.

i was raised to be a Gentleman and to never hit a woman . But hey , there is such a thing as a person practicing Self Defense or Man Power and 'kaboom' Bode .
Self defense doesn't mean "beat the crap out of someone".
if it stops the threat it is
If you have to beat the crap out of someone to stop the threat, you aren't very good at defending yourself.
thats the very definition of defending yourself,,,

or I could just say please stop,,,

or shoot the bitch in the fucking head and end the problem permanently

Men in general are faster, stronger, smarter, and just better. Women resent that.

Yeah, no.

Men are physically stronger, I agree. After all, that IS a good quality to have in one's menial staff. However, it is distressing that we've never been able to temper that pathetically fragile male ego that requires us to spend so much time convincing you that our instructions are actually YOUR idea.

Ah, well. One works with the material one has at hand.
Ain't THAT the truth! :71: I remember my mom telling me that always LET the boys win...always make it look like something was their idea....they are too fragile otherwise and pout.

i was raised to be a Gentleman and to never hit a woman . But hey , there is such a thing as a person practicing Self Defense or Man Power and 'kaboom' Bode .
If you have to beat the crap out of someone to stop the threat, you aren't very good at defending yourself.

or I could just say please stop,,,

You think that beating the crap out of someone and asking them to please stop are the only two options? :71: You certainly need some help, boy.

or I could just say please stop,,

You think that beating the crap out of someone and asking them to please stop are the only two options? :71: You certainly need some help, boy.

I said shoot her in the head,,,but that seems extreme

"Listen and understand. That feminist is out there. It can't be bargained with, it can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear, and it absolutely will not stop. Ever."

Sounds like an INCEL threat against women.....not that surprising since your compadres have committed several terrorist acts in the last two years.....all because women frighten you.

Went over your dumb fucking head loser, and do you know why that is?

Cause all you are is a fucking loser who is directly responsible for creating pathetic Kuuuuunts like those bitches that we now need to deal with.

Went right over your dumb, fucking, head.

INCEL thru and thru, aren't you?

Went over your dumb fucking head loser, and do you know why that is?

Cause all you are is a fucking loser who is directly responsible for creating pathetic Kuuuuunts like those bitches that we now need to deal with.

Went right over your dumb, fucking, head.

Shrill INCEL....gonna go over the top someday? Just because all of your life's troubles are because women are so MEEEEEAAAAAN to you.

------------------------------ no fright involved , its just being recognized by some people that 'femi nazi' type women are enemies . And its good to see the recognition Bode .

Last edited:

im 53 and have 2 grown children,,,VCEL is more like it

INCEL:
upload_2019-2-14_17-36-13.jpeg
images

Cool story, bro.

Cool story, bro.
if you say so

Women are fed up with the way men have been treating us. #metoo has opened women's eyes to how much bullshit women have to put up with daily just to get through our lives. Today, we're sick of it
Fuck off...you don’t speak for me

Women can be back stabbing, petty bitches

If women use their bodies to get what they want,
then they have no right to turn around and complain

I don’t know what you’re talking about....
putting up with bullshit on a daily basis

Just cuz you make poor choices with men,
doesn’t mean all women do

Sounds like your bitter

Women are fed up with the way men have been treating us. #metoo has opened women's eyes to how much bullshit women have to put up with daily just to get through our lives. Today, we're sick of it

Sounds like your bitter
There most certainly can be toxic females....no one I've seen has denied that.

Some of the most toxic are like Phyllis Schlafly....female woman-haters.

Sounds like your bitter

You comment that "women can be back stabbing petty bitches", and then you proceed to be a backstabbing petty bitch, denigrating and insulting all women, I guess, based on your own behaviour and experiences. You know nothing of my choices in men. You're projecting your own behaviours on others.

Most women have better things to do with their lives then to concern themselves with backstabbing petty bitches.

Sounds like your bitter

You comment that "women can be back stabbing petty bitches", and then you proceed to be a backstabbing petty bitch, denigrating and insulting all women, I guess, based on your own behaviour and experiences. You know nothing of my choices in men. You're projecting your own behaviours on others.

Most women have better things to do with their lives then to concern themselves with backstabbing petty bitches.
You comment that "women can be back stabbing petty bitches", and then you proceed to be a backstabbing petty bitch, denigrating and insulting all women, I guess, based on your own behaviour and experiences.
You comment that women are fed up with
the way men have been treating ‘us’...

I guess this is based on your own experiences
You know nothing of my choices in men. You're projecting your own behaviours on others.
You’re the one complaining about how men treat you
and how much bullshit you put up with on a daily basis...
Not me
Most women have better things to do with their lives
then to bash men for their choices and hangups

Sounds like your bitter

You comment that "women can be back stabbing petty bitches", and then you proceed to be a backstabbing petty bitch, denigrating and insulting all women, I guess, based on your own behaviour and experiences.

You know nothing of my choices in men. You're projecting your own behaviours on others.
Not me

And once again someone on the internet tells me all about me and gets it entirely wrong. It's always one of the condescending right wingers who think they know everything.

We're not bashing men for petty personal bullsit. We're bashing men for their snowflake behaviour and fear of losing power. We're not bashing men for their choices or their hangups. We're bashing men because they're whining about having to share power, and complaining about having to walk on eggshells around women and minorities. They can't "keep us in our places. That they can't automatically get the best jobs because simply because they're white and male, and the competiotion is a lot tougher,

Sounds like your bitter

Not me

And once again someone on the internet tells me all about me and gets it entirely wrong. It's always one of the condescending right wingers who think they know everything.

We're not bashing men for petty personal bullsit. We're bashing men for their snowflake behaviour and fear of losing power. We're not bashing men for their choices or their hangups. We're bashing men because they're whining about having to share power, and complaining about having to walk on eggshells around women and minorities. They can't "keep us in our places. That they can't automatically get the best jobs because simply because they're white and male, and the competiotion is a lot tougher,
And once again someone on the internet
thinks they are speaking for all women
and champions for women everywhere

You’re the one telling everyone
what women have a problem with...
obviously you think you know everything
We're not bashing men for petty personal bullsit. We're bashing men for their snowflake behaviour and fear of losing power. We're not bashing men for their choices or their hangups. We're bashing men because they're whining about having to share power, and complaining about having to walk on eggshells around women and minorities
I was talking about women, not men,
in relation to choices and hang ups

Im sorry, whose whining?

A real woman knows her value and worth,
isn’t obtained or validated by a job title,
nor is determined by monetary wages

Men have every right to complain about,
having to walk on eggshells because of wacky females
They can't "keep us in our places.
So, you admit women have a place
That they can't automatically get the best jobs because simply because they're white and male, and the competiotion is a lot tougher,
And, you automatically think you’re entitled to a job
just because you’re a female

Fucking weak ass, insecure, wacky females

Forum List

Back