Let's rumble! Wacky Vincente Fox will take on Hannity in heated immigration interview at 9ET on FOX

I hope Hannity asks Fox about his country's immigration policies. I am sure that Vicente Fox believes that America should have a totally open southern border because they can pawn off their poorest, least skilled, least educated off on us. A country is only as strong as it's weakest link. By America taking in the cast-offs of Mexico, we are simply shouldering the burden of what should be Mexico's problem thus they never have to address it. This shit should have stopped 40 plus years ago.

• Banned
I hope Hannity asks Fox about his country's immigration policies. I am sure that Vicente Fox believes that America should have a totally open southern border because they can pawn off their poorest, least skilled, least educated off on us. A country is only as strong as it's weakest link. By America taking in the cast-offs of Mexico, we are simply shouldering the burden of what should be Mexico's problem thus they never have to address it. This shit should have stopped 40 plus years ago.

folks don't know Mexico has a border wall on its southern border.

Why would Vincente Fox be "wacky" and race baiter and white nationalist Sean Hannity not?

New Topics

Forum List

Back