Let's re-elect the Republicans

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
Inflation rising, gas prices at a record high, record budget deficits, the Big Three on the verge of bankrupcy, rising unemployment, record number of foreclosures, shrinking middle class, habeas corpus repealed, torture approved, domestic spying program in place, respect for America at an all time low.....

Hey! Let's re-elect the Republicans!

Inflation rising, gas prices at a record high, record budget deficits, the Big Three on the verge of bankrupcy, rising unemployment, record number of foreclosures, shrinking middle class, habeas corpus repealed, torture approved, domestic spying program in place, respect for America at an all time low.....

You forgot to mention fighting a war on 2 fronts.

Funny how you guys and your simply Minds place all the blame for these problems on the Republicans.

Funny how you guys and your simply Minds place all the blame for these problems on the Republicans.

Bush borrowed $700 billion dollars from the Chinese to fund the invasion of Iraq. He also ignored and even made fun of energy conservation and alternative energy. The torture, repeal of habeas corpus, and omnibus spying were all Bush's policies. His absurd and sometimes bizarre behavior has led to a decrease in respect for America around the world. Four more years of Republican rule and we will be a third world country.

Wrong. Most of these problems have been around for a long time my friend. Both parties hold blame in this mess.

of the list:

Which have been around a "long time", Charles?

Do you get paid to come on here and pump this stupid shit out ?

That cracks me up. I work 7 days a week at my regular job. I do this because I am concerned about the future of my country.

You forgot one thing Bush has a higher approval rating than the Democratically controlled congeress!!!!

Let's vote for people who are worse than Bush!!!!!! WOO HOO! Great plan!

I forgot one thing take a look at the US Constitution to understand how the government works. It will tell you exactly who is in charge of what...

FYI - It's Congress that controls the government, not the President.

That cracks me up. I work 7 days a week at my regular job. I do this because I am concerned about the future of my country.

Yeah... your partisan ass only works for the sake of the government... nothing about you or your wants, needs, etc... .:rolleyes:

another pile of bullshit that pours from your keyboard

i glad to hear you work 7 days a week krik, i was getting afraid it was my paycheck allowing you to eat every evening.

if you were really concerned, you would have disqualified barack hussein obama when you found out that he associated with a racist for 20 years. played basketball instead of visiting the wounded troops in germany. made a slanderous remark about to usa to a 7 year old girl.

but as they say, love is blind. so of course you see no evil in barack hussein obama.

1&3)Concerning Inflation and deficits. I don't see how voting for Democrats who are proposing even more spending is going to fix that problem, Mr. "we need to screw the people over with government run healthcare"

2)Democrats have controled Congress for two year. In their term gas prices have nearly doubled. How is voting for more of them going to fix the problem?

3)If anyone is on the verge of bankrupcy needs to get their act together or go bankrupt. Government needs have nothing to do with it.

eh. im too tired to go on. you get my point.

Yeah, just because they were in charge and had everything their way for most of the last eight years is no reason to blame them for what happened under their watch!

By the way did you know that 9-11 happened under their watch?

You forgot one thing Bush has a higher approval rating than the Democratically controlled congeress!!!!

Let's vote for people who are worse than Bush!!!!!! WOO HOO! Great plan!

That is a generic statistic. When people are asked to rate the President against their own Congressperson they consitantly rate their Congressperson higher than Bush.

Wow! That is different. I work so that I can provide for my family. I can't say I got my first job at age 13 because of concern for my country. You must be a super patriot.

Forum List

Back