University of Virginia law school student

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
A friend of mine is renting a room to a University of Virginia law school student. He is here taking time off from school to work for Obama. He is canvassing for votes 12 hours a day. He plans to work from now until November. His girlfriend is doing the same thing. God bless them.

they must be just as brainwashed as you.

No, they realize that the Republicans have almost destroyed the country, and we need to change direction.

They also support Obama's three priorities of getting out of Iraq, American energy independence, and universal healthcare.

God, just put the three fucking priorities in your signature so you can stop writing it in every post.

Talking about the issues is fearful to Republicans.

Character assassination is their thing.

A friend of mine is renting a room to a University of Virginia law school student. He is here taking time off from school to work for Obama. He is canvassing for votes 12 hours a day. He plans to work from now until November. His girlfriend is doing the same thing. God bless them.

Wow. Some spoiled rich kids are wasting their time. I hope he learns alot from this experience.

Who said he was rich?

There is no way a college student in grad school is taking off school to volunteer 12 hours a day till november that isnt rich. Because any idiot would realize that if he didn't have money, he'd be working his butt off in school with a job on the side in order to support himself.

he didn't know because he owns zero homes. none the less, still pretty sad the man couldn't figure out how many homes his old lady owns. would be nice if barack hussein obama got the facts correct before making an ad.

Forum List

Back