Lets play the blame game! 2008-2012 edition

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Obama and YOU morons blame EVERYTHING on Bush. For the sake of argument lets put the economic crash on Bush despite the fact that it was decades in the making.

We've had 4 years of THE PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION left us or THE PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION did X.

The one time it was actually because of Bush you idiots and Obama gave HIM credit. The end of THE Iraq war.

EVERY OTHER time it's because of Bush that Obama failed. Is Bush so powerful that 4 years later he has completely tied Obama's hands?

Lets give Obama credit for obl despite the Intel that Bush's policies led too. Yet EVERY failure of Obama is attributed to Bush.

Obama could have ended Bush's policies BUT HE DIDN'T. He had two years to tear down everything Bush built, BUT HE DIDN'T.

APPARENTLY BUSH IS STRONGER OUT OF OFFICE THAN OBAMA IS IN OFFICE

Obama hasn't kept his promise to bring our troops home. He did set a date finally, which is the equivalent of saying that we will officially lose on that date. Any good accomplished, such as increased rights for the women there, will be undone the minute we leave. Meanwhile, he has sent plenty of our husbands, wives and children to their deaths. He never stated what the objective of this war is and right now our troops aren't even allowed to strike back when attacked. He put them in harm's way and then forbid them to defend themselves. The number of loses rises daily with no outrage from the left.

Some hear from their loved ones and they are scared to death that they'll never see them again after hearing what is going on over there. We can't even trust the Afghanistan security police. Our troops can watch people preparing to fire bombs onto the base and they cannot shoot them. Obama sends our troops over there to act as sitting ducks for the enemy.

Obama is out there pounding his chest over killing bin laden and claiming that he has won the war on terror. al Qaeda is actually growing stronger, the way the always do. As long as the radical Muslims live and breath, they will carry on with their mission of eliminating all infidels and ruling the world. Maybe we slow them down when we kill their leaders, but others move up to take their place and they carry on.

Obama is dangerous. He skips intel briefings and gives our allies the brush off so he can campaign in Vegas and joke around with the ladies on the View. He is not a leader, he is a pacifist and narcissist.

He seems friendlier toward our enemies and unstable countries who are calling for One World Order. He instructs Hillary to make agreements with the U.N. He's selling us out slow, but sure. He hasn't seriously tried to fix what is broken with our country. He just happily watches as it self destructs and he wants the luxury of deciding what kind of country he'll create once America has crumbled to the ground. I don't think we can survive any more of his pathetic attempt as an American president.

Obama and YOU morons blame EVERYTHING on Bush. For the sake of argument lets put the economic crash on Bush despite the fact that it was decades in the making.

We've had 4 years of THE PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION left us or THE PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION did X.

The one time it was actually because of Bush you idiots and Obama gave HIM credit. The end of THE Iraq war.

EVERY OTHER time it's because of Bush that Obama failed. Is Bush so powerful that 4 years later he has completely tied Obama's hands?

Lets give Obama credit for obl despite the Intel that Bush's policies led too. Yet EVERY failure of Obama is attributed to Bush.

Obama could have ended Bush's policies BUT HE DIDN'T. He had two years to tear down everything Bush built, BUT HE DIDN'T.

Here's the deal; no matter who caused the crash, Obama walked into a friggin mess, and no matter how much you want to blame him for not turning things around quick enough, the fact is that McCain would be in the same boat today as Obama is, because this thing was so big, government wasn't going to just get us out of it, regardless of what was done at the federal level. We could have had more tax cuts or more stimulus, and none of it would have made much difference. Think about it very carefully, and then tell me I am wrong. I don't think you can and be serious.

I do blame Bush for some of it. I blame the GOP filibuster on a lot of it.....and don't give me the "bulletproof" Congress shit.....you know and I know that's a lie after the first 6 months of his administration.

I blame Obama himself for some of it. He never used the bully pulpit like he should have for the issues he was elected upon. He also cowed down to big business with the Free Trade Agreement with South Korea.

Not powerful. Bad.

Lets play the blame game! 2008-2012 edition

Bzzzzzt!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, contestant. You must read The Rules, first.

Rule #1: Begin with a Fact.

Rule #2: See Rule #1.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKKvMJeBBSA]Q&A: Leslie & Andrew Cockburn - YouTube[/ame]

See: 5:00 - 12:00

Oh for goodness sakes, Lad, STOP SNIVELING. You've been beating this strawman forever and you still apparently do not get it,

Bush's contribution to the meltdown, his tax giveaways to the billionaires, are IN PART respnsible for the mess this nation is in.

Bush II's contribution was ONLY PART of the problem, and those of us who bother to study this event have been saying that to idiots like you for nearly two fucking years.

Last edited:
What's the matter lefties? Did I sink your battleships?

sinkingus.jpg

Here's the deal; no matter who caused the crash, Obama walked into a friggin mess, and no matter how much you want to blame him for not turning things around quick enough, the fact is that McCain would be in the same boat today as Obama is, because this thing was so big, government wasn't going to just get us out of it, regardless of what was done at the federal level. We could have had more tax cuts or more stimulus, and none of it would have made much difference. Think about it very carefully, and then tell me I am wrong. I don't think you can and be serious.

Oh for goodness sakes, Lad, STOP SNIVELING. You've been beating this strawman forever and you still apparently do not get it,

Bush's contribution to the meltdown, his tax giveaways to the billionaires, are IN PART responsible for the mess this nation is in.

Bingo!!!

September 27, 2000

Clintonomics

"It is the third year in a row the federal government has taken in more than it spent, and has paid down the debt.

The last time the U.S. government had a third consecutive year of national debt reduction was 1949, said the official."

Forum List

Back