Let's Play 'Name That Hillary Clinton Accomplishment'!

With that statement, Tehon...you've shown me that you really don't know anything at all about what took place before the attacks in Benghazi that night. Do yourself a favor and educate yourself on what you're discussing before you try and enter a conversation about it!
I am fairly knowledgeable on the subject, I would dare say I know more about it than you and your right wing talking points. You can't intelligently contradict what I have said thus far. And it's not that I don't agree with you that Hillary should be exposed, I do, but I do so in order for the American people to get the truth of why the State Dept. had a secret compound and to expose what they were doing. Your partisan right wing talking points do not hold true to the facts and they tend to muddy the waters surrounding the whole plot. Your outrage at Hillary's part in the cover up of Stevens death tends to obscure the true nature of why Stevens was there in the first place. It is believed by some that he was aiding Al Qaeda and facilitating the shipment of Libyan arms to Syria. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

So you admit that there was a cover-up? If you admit that...then why are you accusing me of using "partisan right wing talking points"? All I've ever done is point out that the Clinton State Department did something that borders on criminal negligence when they drew down the level of security for our diplomats in Libya because they didn't want the wrong message being sent (the message being that things were getting worse in Libya...not better).
There was no draw down in the level of security. The line of thinking that says the compound was a legitimate consul and that it was not adequately protected draws attention from the fact that it was a clandestine operation, possibly (probably) illegal. You dupes are going to ensure that they get away with it. Condemning Clinton for poor security is a red herring. Wise up.

How can you say that there was no draw down in security when it's been well documented that there was? Chris Stevens sent numerous pleas to the State Department not to reduce his security detail...citing the increase in violent attacks on Western targets in Libya...including one the day before the attack came...and his requests were refused.
I can say there was no draw down very simply because there was none. That is not to say that there weren't security concerns and I can't say Stevens didn't request additional security but you're never gonna nail Hillary on this legally. She has already been cleared by both the House and the Senate intelligence committees. In fact the Senate report says that Stevens twice turned down offers from DoD General Carter Ham to provide security in the month prior to the attack.
BTW neither report calls the mission compound a consulate.

Last edited:
rjTfaXt.jpg

Bimbo's always seem to show up, especially with the Hildebeast!

No, Bill wasn't on the ballot. She won those elections with just her name. And her being named SoS and approved by many of the GOP candidates for President (and praised by many as well) are accomplishments in and of themselves.

But if she has "no accomplishments" according to your bitch ass, few on the GOP side have any accomplishments either. Rubio is a zero, Paul is a zero, Graham is a zero, Cruz is a subzero, Santorum is a Zero. Then you have the 3 who couldn't even win a single election (Carson, Trump, and Carly). All zeros.

IF you want to say that winning multiple elections is no accomplishment; then by definition, the GOP candidates have barely accomplished anything collectively.

Game on beeotch.

To say that her husband's name wasn't on the ballot is laughable, Candy...you know as well as I do that the reason Hillary Clinton had the name recognition that she did was because she's Bill Clinton's wife!

As for winning multiple elections being an accomplishment? Does that mean that Hillary is incompetent because she got her ass handed to her by an unknown junior Senator with so little experience he shouldn't have been a blip on the political radar?

No....the Dems had two gold medal winners in 08 but only one medal to give. Hence the brokered convention. If losing an election makes you incompetent....he he he....Carly is incompetent and you idiots ran incompetents in 12 and 08. Nice job losers.

I win

I hate to nit pick, Candy but calling Barack Obama a "gold medal winner" is a bit of a stretch! Right now he's more of a kid's "participation trophy" winner. He showed up and that was about all.

Well, lets look at the record:

Said he would pass the ACA. Did that.
Said he would get us out of Iraq. Did that.
Said he would pass some Wall Street reforms. Did that (for what it is worth).
Said he would have a transparent administration. Fail.
Said he would change the way Washington works. Fail (but it does take 2 to tango on that front).
Signed the LLFPA.
Signed the VAWA.
Appointed Center-Left Jurists to the Bench.
Companies are hiring again.
The economy is growing.

I was speaking of the Gold medal in terms of winning the race. He'll go down as one of the better Presidents in the history of the nation. Assured.

And I didn't even bring up taking out terrorist leaders without risking significant numbers of American soldiers lives, rescuing our auto industry, or getting us out of Afghanistan.

I'm happy to have voted for him both times and everyday he shows America made the right choice.

Did you seriously just post that last line? Come on, Candy...NOBODY is that much of lemming that they honestly think this President shows America leadership every day.
He proves he was the better choice over his two opponents every day. For all the reasons I listed.

benghazi.jpg

Pretty much says it all.

That there is a distinction being made between an Ambassador dying in Lybia and David Foy not being an Ambassador is particularly disgusting; as if an Ambassador's life is worth more or less than anyone elses???

I'm curious...how many Democrats condemned Bush for those attacks? How many Democrats demanded an investigation of Bush for those attacks? How many sought impeachment for those attacks?

Could it be that the reason Clinton and Obama are under fire for what happened in Libya isn't just their dropping the ball as far as security for our diplomatic personnel goes but also because they chose to cover up that mistake and lie to the American people?

No. It's because the GOP only cares about dead Americans when they can use it for political gain. You have proven it by not knowing Mr Foy's name and making the sickening statement that one mans life is more important than another. Hence Hillarys vote is brought up time and again but never the GOP Senators.

So let me ask you a question, Candy...what would be worse for our nation's prestige...having a low level government employee killed by terrorists or having the President of the United States killed by terrorists?

On a lesser scale it's basically the same thing with Chris Stevens. Killing him was a bigger coup for the Terrorists than killing any of the other three men in Benghazi simply because of who he is.

What hurts America's prestige is Americans willfully and knowingly ignoring the record of one administration who suffered 10 attacks and willfully and knowingly investigating another administration who had the same exact thing happen once. I'd like to think that you were just playing stupid.

I'm not so sure you're playing any longer.

As for what benefits a terrorist more; division. Then again, what do you care about it? The terrorists and yourself share goals when it comes to attacking the country while someone who doesn't share your politics is in charge.
It's not even close to being the same thing and I think you know it, Candy.

Two dead Americans. You're pissed about one, you're not pissed about the other. The only reason you offer is because "the other" was not an ambassador. I understand the terrorist rather kill an ambassador. I'm not sure why you value one more than the other.

Still nothing.

So, if your kid were to have been elected Senator twice, you'd still think he had accomplished nothing?

If so, you're fucking insane.

Getting elected isn't the accomplishment. Doing something with that election is.

She was elected because she married Bill. I dont think I'd be proud if my daughter's greatest accomplishment was marrying a serial adulterer and riding his coattails. I have taught her better than that.

Still nothing.

So, if your kid were to have been elected Senator twice, you'd still think he had accomplished nothing?

If so, you're fucking insane.

Getting elected isn't the accomplishment. Doing something with that election is.
You're fucking insane. Sorry. But if that is your stance...you are.

She was elected because she married Bill.
She may have won the first election due to favorable circumstances such as running for a safe seat in New York and being the former First Lady. The second one? You're full of it.

I dont think I'd be proud if my daughter's greatest accomplishment was marrying a serial adulterer and riding his coattails. I have taught her better than that.

She wouldn't be proud of you and having a batshit crazy bitch for a mother.

So, if you didn't win an election and if you did; you've accomplished the same thing? Is that your stance?

Makes you wonder why we have elections since they mean nothing.

To say that her husband's name wasn't on the ballot is laughable, Candy...you know as well as I do that the reason Hillary Clinton had the name recognition that she did was because she's Bill Clinton's wife!

As for winning multiple elections being an accomplishment? Does that mean that Hillary is incompetent because she got her ass handed to her by an unknown junior Senator with so little experience he shouldn't have been a blip on the political radar?

No....the Dems had two gold medal winners in 08 but only one medal to give. Hence the brokered convention. If losing an election makes you incompetent....he he he....Carly is incompetent and you idiots ran incompetents in 12 and 08. Nice job losers.

I win

I hate to nit pick, Candy but calling Barack Obama a "gold medal winner" is a bit of a stretch! Right now he's more of a kid's "participation trophy" winner. He showed up and that was about all.

Said he would change the way Washington works. Fail (but it does take 2 to tango on that front).
Signed the LLFPA.
Signed the VAWA.
The economy is growing.

I was speaking of the Gold medal in terms of winning the race. He'll go down as one of the better Presidents in the history of the nation. Assured.

And I didn't even bring up taking out terrorist leaders without risking significant numbers of American soldiers lives, rescuing our auto industry, or getting us out of Afghanistan.

I'm happy to have voted for him both times and everyday he shows America made the right choice.

Did you seriously just post that last line? Come on, Candy...NOBODY is that much of lemming that they honestly think this President shows America leadership every day.
He proves he was the better choice over his two opponents every day. For all the reasons I listed.

I'm curious...how many Democrats condemned Bush for those attacks? How many Democrats demanded an investigation of Bush for those attacks? How many sought impeachment for those attacks?

Could it be that the reason Clinton and Obama are under fire for what happened in Libya isn't just their dropping the ball as far as security for our diplomatic personnel goes but also because they chose to cover up that mistake and lie to the American people?

No. It's because the GOP only cares about dead Americans when they can use it for political gain. You have proven it by not knowing Mr Foy's name and making the sickening statement that one mans life is more important than another. Hence Hillarys vote is brought up time and again but never the GOP Senators.

So let me ask you a question, Candy...what would be worse for our nation's prestige...having a low level government employee killed by terrorists or having the President of the United States killed by terrorists?

On a lesser scale it's basically the same thing with Chris Stevens. Killing him was a bigger coup for the Terrorists than killing any of the other three men in Benghazi simply because of who he is.

What hurts America's prestige is Americans willfully and knowingly ignoring the record of one administration who suffered 10 attacks and willfully and knowingly investigating another administration who had the same exact thing happen once. I'd like to think that you were just playing stupid.

As for what benefits a terrorist more; division. Then again, what do you care about it? The terrorists and yourself share goals when it comes to attacking the country while someone who doesn't share your politics is in charge.

Two dead Americans. You're pissed about one, you're not pissed about the other. The only reason you offer is because "the other" was not an ambassador. I understand the terrorist rather kill an ambassador. I'm not sure why you value one more than the other.

I'm angry about the death of Chris Stevens because it didn't have to happen. To be honest with you though...I'm more angered by the deaths of Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty. It pisses me off that the Clinton State Department was more worried about covering their own asses politically than they were about saving American lives in a 13 hour fire fight.

With that statement, Tehon...you've shown me that you really don't know anything at all about what took place before the attacks in Benghazi that night. Do yourself a favor and educate yourself on what you're discussing before you try and enter a conversation about it!
I am fairly knowledgeable on the subject, I would dare say I know more about it than you and your right wing talking points. You can't intelligently contradict what I have said thus far. And it's not that I don't agree with you that Hillary should be exposed, I do, but I do so in order for the American people to get the truth of why the State Dept. had a secret compound and to expose what they were doing. Your partisan right wing talking points do not hold true to the facts and they tend to muddy the waters surrounding the whole plot. Your outrage at Hillary's part in the cover up of Stevens death tends to obscure the true nature of why Stevens was there in the first place. It is believed by some that he was aiding Al Qaeda and facilitating the shipment of Libyan arms to Syria. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

So you admit that there was a cover-up? If you admit that...then why are you accusing me of using "partisan right wing talking points"? All I've ever done is point out that the Clinton State Department did something that borders on criminal negligence when they drew down the level of security for our diplomats in Libya because they didn't want the wrong message being sent (the message being that things were getting worse in Libya...not better).
There was no draw down in the level of security. The line of thinking that says the compound was a legitimate consul and that it was not adequately protected draws attention from the fact that it was a clandestine operation, possibly (probably) illegal. You dupes are going to ensure that they get away with it. Condemning Clinton for poor security is a red herring. Wise up.

How can you say that there was no draw down in security when it's been well documented that there was? Chris Stevens sent numerous pleas to the State Department not to reduce his security detail...citing the increase in violent attacks on Western targets in Libya...including one the day before the attack came...and his requests were refused.
I can say there was no draw down very simply because there was none. That is not to say that there weren't security concerns and I can't say Stevens didn't request additional security but you're never gonna nail Hillary on this legally. She has already been cleared by both the House and the Senate intelligence committees. In fact the Senate report says that Stevens twice turned down offers from DoD General Carter Ham to provide security in the month prior to the attack.
BTW neither report calls the mission compound a consulate.

Anyone else want to join Tehon in his assertion that there was no draw down of security forces in Libya prior to the Benghazi attacks?

I win

Signed the LLFPA.
Signed the VAWA.
The economy is growing.

I'm angry about the death of Chris Stevens because it didn't have to happen. To be honest with you though...I'm more angered by the deaths of Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty. It pisses me off that the Clinton State Department was more worried about covering their own asses politically than they were about saving American lives in a 13 hour fire fight.

If Hillary wasn't the SoS at the time, you wouldn't know his name; the same way you didn't know David Foy's name. It's all politics to you and selective outrage.

In the last debate Carly Fiorina said the best way to stump a Democrat was to ask them to name a Hillary Clinton Accomplishment.... Not only was this pretty darn funny, but it was pretty accurate, too:

Hillary, Name Your #1 Accomplishment - 'Buy My Book' (aka, "Show Me The Money!")
- Blitzer Asks Her To Name Her #1 Accomplishment . Hillary Can’t Name One, either, but does say “If anybody is interested — you know there is a long list of what I have done and I’m very proud of it. You can read my book ‘Hard Choices’.”

(20 May 15) Halperin Finds Iowa Democrats Can’t Name Hillary Accomplishments as Secretary of State
- For his With All Due Respect show on Bloomberg TV, Mark Halperin sat down with a focus group of Iowa Democratic voters to discuss Hillary Clinton‘s prospects for the 2016 presidential election. While the group fawned over the former First Lady’s personality and politics (one called her a “bad mama jama”), they were stumped when Halperin asked them to name a single accomplishment of Hillary Clinton’s during her tenure as Secretary of State.

20 May 15) Iowa Dems can’t name a Hillary accomplishment either
- During the 2008 election, a local Democratic official got stuck for an answer during a Hardball interview when asked to name Barack Obama’s accomplishments. Seven years later, a roomful of Iowa Democrats gets stumped by Mark Halperin when asking the same question about Hillary Clinton and her years at the White House. One respondent, clearly embarrassed, laughs and asks Halperin, “You want to give me a minute?” She then adds, “Give me two minutes.”

(21 June 15) On 'The View,' Co-Host Rosie Perez Struggles Badly to List Hillary's
- On Thursday's edition of The View on ABC, co-host Rosie Perez took offense at Jeb Bush for suggesting Hillary Clinton had no accomplishments in the Senate or as Secretary of State…then struggled to list any.

State Department spokeswoman can't name Hillary Clinton's diplomatic achievements ...- - State Department Press Secretary Jen Psaki was flummoxed when asked to name even one of Hillary’s accomplishments: 'I am certain that those who were here at the time, who worked hard on that effort, could point out one,' Psaki replied through a forced smile. 'I’m sure there are a range of things that were put into place that I’m not even aware of,' she offered moments later. A CNN panel erupted into laughter when Psaki’s gaffe was shown on TV.

:rofl:
She has accomplishments?

Let's Play 'Name That Hillary Clinton Accomplishment'!

She's getting investigated by the FBI....

Most people don't get THAT priviledge.

There you go. I thought she didn't have ANY. :)

Whew.

In the last debate Carly Fiorina said the best way to stump a Democrat was to ask them to name a Hillary Clinton Accomplishment.... Not only was this pretty darn funny, but it was pretty accurate, too:

Hillary, Name Your #1 Accomplishment - 'Buy My Book' (aka, "Show Me The Money!")
- Blitzer Asks Her To Name Her #1 Accomplishment . Hillary Can’t Name One, either, but does say “If anybody is interested — you know there is a long list of what I have done and I’m very proud of it. You can read my book ‘Hard Choices’.”

(20 May 15) Halperin Finds Iowa Democrats Can’t Name Hillary Accomplishments as Secretary of State
- For his With All Due Respect show on Bloomberg TV, Mark Halperin sat down with a focus group of Iowa Democratic voters to discuss Hillary Clinton‘s prospects for the 2016 presidential election. While the group fawned over the former First Lady’s personality and politics (one called her a “bad mama jama”), they were stumped when Halperin asked them to name a single accomplishment of Hillary Clinton’s during her tenure as Secretary of State.

- During the 2008 election, a local Democratic official got stuck for an answer during a Hardball interview when asked to name Barack Obama’s accomplishments. Seven years later, a roomful of Iowa Democrats gets stumped by Mark Halperin when asking the same question about Hillary Clinton and her years at the White House. One respondent, clearly embarrassed, laughs and asks Halperin, “You want to give me a minute?” She then adds, “Give me two minutes.”

(21 June 15) On 'The View,' Co-Host Rosie Perez Struggles Badly to List Hillary's
- On Thursday's edition of The View on ABC, co-host Rosie Perez took offense at Jeb Bush for suggesting Hillary Clinton had no accomplishments in the Senate or as Secretary of State…then struggled to list any.

State Department spokeswoman can't name Hillary Clinton's diplomatic achievements ...- - State Department Press Secretary Jen Psaki was flummoxed when asked to name even one of Hillary’s accomplishments: 'I am certain that those who were here at the time, who worked hard on that effort, could point out one,' Psaki replied through a forced smile. 'I’m sure there are a range of things that were put into place that I’m not even aware of,' she offered moments later. A CNN panel erupted into laughter when Psaki’s gaffe was shown on TV.

She has accomplishments?

Sure, elected twice Senator from New York, appointed Secretary of State, managed 30,000+ employees as SoS. Former FLOTUS. Best selling author; spending numerous weeks in the top ten. Won a Grammy in 1997.

Easily, the best record and resume in the contest for President in 2016.

She has accomplishments?

Sure, elected twice Senator from New York, appointed Secretary of State, managed 30,000+ employees as SoS. Former FLOTUS. Best selling author; spending numerous weeks in the top ten. Won a Grammy in 1997.

Not if you pay attention to any other candidates record

The compound in Benghazi was not an embassy...it was a consulate and was referred to as a consulate by the Obama Administration and the Clinton State Department!
I would like to see a reference for Obama or Clinton calling it such. The compound wasn't a consulate, it had no official designation.

If there were "risks" associated with the compound in Benghazi then why did the Clinton State Department draw down security that would have provided protection from that risk?
When did they "draw down" security? Your suggesting that it was once larger than it was. The State Dept. wanted to draw as little attention to themselves as possible.

^^^ That's called a dodge.

She has accomplishments?

Not if you pay attention to any other candidates record

Regale us with what they did all on their own. Bring it on.

She has accomplishments?

Oh...that's rich.

ROTFLAMO.

We've already established that she filled an open democratic seat in the conservative state of New York.

She managed 30,000+ employees......

[My side hurts]

Former Flotus....Hillarycare author......

Lost in 2008 to a newcomer......

Defended one of the most well-known liars (I didn't have sex with that woman) in history.

Had to return stuff she took from the WH.

Clintons Return White House Furniture

Takes campaign contributions from overseas interests.

She's accomplished alright.....

No wonder she's so highly thought of outside of her cult.

Last edited:
Funny how Charlene Lamb under oath before a Senate committee investigating Benghazi said the budget had nothing to do with the decision that was made by State to decrease the number of security personnel on the ground in Libya, Candy! But what would SHE know...

Hillary tried to float this same "trial balloon" excuse and was forced to rapidly retreat from it after Lamb's testimony made it laughable.

The compound in Benghazi was not an embassy...it was a consulate and was referred to as a consulate by the Obama Administration and the Clinton State Department!
I would like to see a reference for Obama or Clinton calling it such. The compound wasn't a consulate, it had no official designation.

If there were "risks" associated with the compound in Benghazi then why did the Clinton State Department draw down security that would have provided protection from that risk?
When did they "draw down" security? Your suggesting that it was once larger than it was. The State Dept. wanted to draw as little attention to themselves as possible.

^^^ That's called a dodge.
I'm sorry, Synth...did you want to jump in and support Tehon's assertion? That there was no draw down in security for diplomats in Libya leading up to the attacks?

Forum List

Back