Let's Play 'Name That Hillary Clinton Accomplishment'!

Is it a bigger coup for a terrorist to kill a US Ambassador at one of our consulates than killing some low level State Department drone? Do I even need to answer that question?
What kind of scumbag demeans American lives in such a manner?

BTW, the compound in Benghazi was not a consulate, it had no official US recognition. It was a clandestine operation and everyone there knew the associated risks.

In the last debate Carly Fiorina said the best way to stump a Democrat was to ask them to name a Hillary Clinton Accomplishment.... Not only was this pretty darn funny, but it was pretty accurate, too:

Hillary, Name Your #1 Accomplishment - 'Buy My Book' (aka, "Show Me The Money!")
- Blitzer Asks Her To Name Her #1 Accomplishment . Hillary Canā€™t Name One, either, but does say ā€œIf anybody is interested ā€” you know there is a long list of what I have done and Iā€™m very proud of it. You can read my book ā€˜Hard Choicesā€™.ā€

(20 May 15) Halperin Finds Iowa Democrats Canā€™t Name Hillary Accomplishments as Secretary of State
- For his With All Due Respect show on Bloomberg TV, Mark Halperin sat down with a focus group of Iowa Democratic voters to discuss Hillary Clintonā€˜s prospects for the 2016 presidential election. While the group fawned over the former First Ladyā€™s personality and politics (one called her a ā€œbad mama jamaā€), they were stumped when Halperin asked them to name a single accomplishment of Hillary Clintonā€™s during her tenure as Secretary of State.

20 May 15) Iowa Dems canā€™t name a Hillary accomplishment either
- During the 2008 election, a local Democratic official got stuck for an answer during a Hardball interview when asked to name Barack Obamaā€™s accomplishments. Seven years later, a roomful of Iowa Democrats gets stumped by Mark Halperin when asking the same question about Hillary Clinton and her years at the White House. One respondent, clearly embarrassed, laughs and asks Halperin, ā€œYou want to give me a minute?ā€ She then adds, ā€œGive me two minutes.ā€

(21 June 15) On 'The View,' Co-Host Rosie Perez Struggles Badly to List Hillary's
- On Thursday's edition of The View on ABC, co-host Rosie Perez took offense at Jeb Bush for suggesting Hillary Clinton had no accomplishments in the Senate or as Secretary of Stateā€¦then struggled to list any.

State Department spokeswoman can't name Hillary Clinton's diplomatic achievements ...- - State Department Press Secretary Jen Psaki was flummoxed when asked to name even one of Hillaryā€™s accomplishments: 'I am certain that those who were here at the time, who worked hard on that effort, could point out one,' Psaki replied through a forced smile. 'Iā€™m sure there are a range of things that were put into place that Iā€™m not even aware of,' she offered moments later. A CNN panel erupted into laughter when Psakiā€™s gaffe was shown on TV.

:rofl:

Her greatest contribution to America was switching from skirts to pant suits. What a glorious day that was for all

In the last debate Carly Fiorina said the best way to stump a Democrat was to ask them to name a Hillary Clinton Accomplishment.... Not only was this pretty darn funny, but it was pretty accurate, too:

Hillary, Name Your #1 Accomplishment - 'Buy My Book' (aka, "Show Me The Money!")
- Blitzer Asks Her To Name Her #1 Accomplishment . Hillary Canā€™t Name One, either, but does say ā€œIf anybody is interested ā€” you know there is a long list of what I have done and Iā€™m very proud of it. You can read my book ā€˜Hard Choicesā€™.ā€

(20 May 15) Halperin Finds Iowa Democrats Canā€™t Name Hillary Accomplishments as Secretary of State
- For his With All Due Respect show on Bloomberg TV, Mark Halperin sat down with a focus group of Iowa Democratic voters to discuss Hillary Clintonā€˜s prospects for the 2016 presidential election. While the group fawned over the former First Ladyā€™s personality and politics (one called her a ā€œbad mama jamaā€), they were stumped when Halperin asked them to name a single accomplishment of Hillary Clintonā€™s during her tenure as Secretary of State.

20 May 15) Iowa Dems canā€™t name a Hillary accomplishment either
- During the 2008 election, a local Democratic official got stuck for an answer during a Hardball interview when asked to name Barack Obamaā€™s accomplishments. Seven years later, a roomful of Iowa Democrats gets stumped by Mark Halperin when asking the same question about Hillary Clinton and her years at the White House. One respondent, clearly embarrassed, laughs and asks Halperin, ā€œYou want to give me a minute?ā€ She then adds, ā€œGive me two minutes.ā€

(21 June 15) On 'The View,' Co-Host Rosie Perez Struggles Badly to List Hillary's
- On Thursday's edition of The View on ABC, co-host Rosie Perez took offense at Jeb Bush for suggesting Hillary Clinton had no accomplishments in the Senate or as Secretary of Stateā€¦then struggled to list any.

State Department spokeswoman can't name Hillary Clinton's diplomatic achievements ...- - State Department Press Secretary Jen Psaki was flummoxed when asked to name even one of Hillaryā€™s accomplishments: 'I am certain that those who were here at the time, who worked hard on that effort, could point out one,' Psaki replied through a forced smile. 'Iā€™m sure there are a range of things that were put into place that Iā€™m not even aware of,' she offered moments later. A CNN panel erupted into laughter when Psakiā€™s gaffe was shown on TV.

:rofl:

I'd say Hillary's greatest accomplishment is making the vast right wing conspiracy go absolutely insane with fake outrage and thus providing free entertainment for the general public.

Allthough she still hasn't matched Obama's birth certificate of course but I'm sure she can improve on that when she and Bill get back in the white house

:alcoholic:

You know the term vast right win conspiracy was coined by Chillary ... regarding Gennifer Flowers ... an accusation she knew was true when she said it

LOL, liberal ignorance trips you people up so often its hilarious

Is it a bigger coup for a terrorist to kill a US Ambassador at one of our consulates than killing some low level State Department drone? Do I even need to answer that question?
What kind of scumbag demeans American lives in such a manner?

BTW, the compound in Benghazi was not a consulate, it had no official US recognition. It was a clandestine operation and everyone there knew the associated risks.

The compound in Benghazi was not an embassy...it was a consulate and was referred to as a consulate by the Obama Administration and the Clinton State Department!

If there were "risks" associated with the compound in Benghazi then why did the Clinton State Department draw down security that would have provided protection from that risk?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I'm curious...how many Democrats condemned Bush for those attacks? How many Democrats demanded an investigation of Bush for those attacks? How many sought impeachment for those attacks?
None. Democrats don't play politics with dead Americans. If we did, there would have been an investigation into Bush's failure to do his main job: keeping America safe from attack.

I hate to point out the GLARINGLY obvious, Synth...but when the Obama White House and the Clinton State Department lied to the American people about the cause of the attack in Benghazi...they did so because of an upcoming election. You can't GET more political than what they did! They literally lied to the faces of the parents of those dead Americans about why their sons died because they thought that doing so would help them in an election!

They didn't lie. You're the one lying.

LOL...you're STILL trying to claim the Obama White House and the Clinton State Department didn't mislead the American public over what happened in Benghazi? With all due respect, Carbineer...that boat has sailed long ago!

The compound in Benghazi was not an embassy...it was a consulate and was referred to as a consulate by the Obama Administration and the Clinton State Department!
I would like to see a reference for Obama or Clinton calling it such. The compound wasn't a consulate, it had no official designation.

If there were "risks" associated with the compound in Benghazi then why did the Clinton State Department draw down security that would have provided protection from that risk?
When did they "draw down" security? Your suggesting that it was once larger than it was. The State Dept. wanted to draw as little attention to themselves as possible.

I would like to see a reference for Obama or Clinton calling it such. The compound wasn't a consulate, it had no official designation.

When did they "draw down" security? Your suggesting that it was once larger than it was. The State Dept. wanted to draw as little attention to themselves as possible.

With that statement, Tehon...you've shown me that you really don't know anything at all about what took place before the attacks in Benghazi that night. Do yourself a favor and educate yourself on what you're discussing before you try and enter a conversation about it!

There were two different locations in Benghazi...one was our consulate...one was what was referred to as the "Compound". The consulate was attacked first and then the Compound. Why do you not know this?

There were two different locations in Benghazi...one was our consulate...one was what was referred to as the "Compound". The consulate was attacked first and then the Compound. Why do you not know this?
There was a compound (rented house) and a CIA annex. No consulate. Prove me wrong.

With that statement, Tehon...you've shown me that you really don't know anything at all about what took place before the attacks in Benghazi that night. Do yourself a favor and educate yourself on what you're discussing before you try and enter a conversation about it!
I am fairly knowledgeable on the subject, I would dare say I know more about it than you and your right wing talking points. You can't intelligently contradict what I have said thus far. And it's not that I don't agree with you that Hillary should be exposed, I do, but I do so in order for the American people to get the truth of why the State Dept. had a secret compound and to expose what they were doing. Your partisan right wing talking points do not hold true to the facts and they tend to muddy the waters surrounding the whole plot. Your outrage at Hillary's part in the cover up of Stevens death tends to obscure the true nature of why Stevens was there in the first place. It is believed by some that he was aiding Al Qaeda and facilitating the shipment of Libyan arms to Syria. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

I am fairly knowledgeable on the subject, I would dare say I know more about it than you and your right wing talking points. You can't intelligently contradict what I have said thus far. And it's not that I don't agree with you that Hillary should be exposed, I do, but I do so in order for the American people to get the truth of why the State Dept. had a secret compound and to expose what they were doing. Your partisan right wing talking points do not hold true to the facts and they tend to muddy the waters surrounding the whole plot. Your outrage at Hillary's part in the cover up of Stevens death tends to obscure the true nature of why Stevens was there in the first place. It is believed by some that he was aiding Al Qaeda and facilitating the shipment of Libyan arms to Syria. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

So you admit that there was a cover-up? If you admit that...then why are you accusing me of using "partisan right wing talking points"? All I've ever done is point out that the Clinton State Department did something that borders on criminal negligence when they drew down the level of security for our diplomats in Libya because they didn't want the wrong message being sent (the message being that things were getting worse in Libya...not better).

The consulate in Benghazi was not a secret compound. It was the Benghazi consulate. You seem to be confused between the CIA annex and the Consulate in Benghazi.

The consulate in Benghazi was not a secret compound. It was the Benghazi consulate. You seem to be confused between the CIA annex and the Consulate in Benghazi.
The State Dept. did not have a consulate in Benghazi. The nearest one was in Tripoli, it was part of the US Embassy and was headed by Jenny Cordell. I am not confused.

Why do you maintain that she was an excellent Secretary of State? She was in charge of State and made the calls to go with less security in Libya because of "optics". Then she lied to the American people and more disturbingly, the families of those slain in Libya, blaming it all on a You Tube video that once again she KNEW had nothing to do with that attack! She was also the architect of the "Reset" with Russia. How's that working out for us? Name a single area of the world that was made safer for Americans by the policies and diplomacy that Hillary Clinton provided? It doesn't exist! To be quite blunt...Hillary's brand of naive liberalism was a complete failure as Secretary of State.

your characterization is slanted. but that's not surprising. it wasn't about "optics" in the way you're implying. the ambassador, as I recall, didn't want obtrusive security because he wanted a relationship with the people they were there to work with.

again, there were over a dozen benghazzis on bush's watch. I only see whining about this instance and the ambassador's family specifically requested that it not be politicized. but the right hasn't respected that wish because they're so desperate.

What's "slanted" is your recall, Jillian! Let me refresh it for you. Chris Stevens repeatedly asked the State Department not to draw down his security detail in Libya but that request was refused.

You say there were over a dozen Benghazis on W's watch? We had a US ambassador killed a dozen other times at one of our consulates? I must have missed that. Would you care to point out where that happened even ONE other time under Bush?

thanks for the rightwingnut talking points. unfortunately, they don't bear a lot of relationship to reality.

but please... keep whining.

again, await your comment on baby bush's dozen benghazis and 50 dead.

we'll wait.

Another "Factless" post by Schillian....queen of bulls##t.

and as soon as your opinion has some value, i'll be sure to care about what you have to say.

but as always, i love when subliterates like you fling insults.

now go back to your sock drawer.

Truly, you outdo yourself with your stupidity.

There are no facts in your post.

That isn't an opinion.

Whoever gave you that "high school education" screwed the taxpayers.

So you admit that there was a cover-up? If you admit that...then why are you accusing me of using "partisan right wing talking points"? All I've ever done is point out that the Clinton State Department did something that borders on criminal negligence when they drew down the level of security for our diplomats in Libya because they didn't want the wrong message being sent (the message being that things were getting worse in Libya...not better).
There was no draw down in the level of security. The line of thinking that says the compound was a legitimate consul and that it was not adequately protected draws attention from the fact that it was a clandestine operation, possibly (probably) illegal. You dupes are going to ensure that they get away with it. Condemning Clinton for poor security is a red herring. Wise up.

There was no draw down in the level of security. The line of thinking that says the compound was a legitimate consul and that it was not adequately protected draws attention from the fact that it was a clandestine operation, possibly (probably) illegal. You dupes are going to ensure that they get away with it. Condemning Clinton for poor security is a red herring. Wise up.

How can you say that there was no draw down in security when it's been well documented that there was? Chris Stevens sent numerous pleas to the State Department not to reduce his security detail...citing the increase in violent attacks on Western targets in Libya...including one the day before the attack came...and his requests were refused.

The State Dept. did not have a consulate in Benghazi. The nearest one was in Tripoli, it was part of the US Embassy and was headed by Jenny Cordell. I am not confused.

You've managed to combine confused and ignorant actually! The US had an Embassy in Tripoli and a consulate in Benghazi.

You've managed to combine confused and ignorant actually! The US had an Embassy in Tripoli and a consulate in Benghazi.
OK
Embassy News | Tripoli, Libya - Embassy of the United States
Are you intelligent enough to deduce what that link implies?

Last edited:

OK
Are you intelligent enough to deduce what that link implies.

What did an article about the re-opening of our Embassy in Tripoli have to do with your claim that we didn't have a Consulate in Bengahazi? Did you even read that?

OK
Are you intelligent enough to deduce what that link implies.

What did an article about the re-opening of our Embassy in Tripoli have to do with your claim that we didn't have a Consulate in Bengahazi? Did you even read that?
My suspicions are confirmed, you are a bit of a dullard.

Today is a great day for U.S.-Libyan relations. I'm so glad that you were all able to join us here to mark the reopening of our Consular section. Since returning to Libya as Ambassador in May, there's one question I've heard almost every day from Libyans: "When are you going to start issuing visas again?" Now, at last, you have your answer: Tomorrow.

I'm happy -- (applause) I'm happy to announce that starting on Monday, August 27, we are ready to offer a full range of consular services to Libyans. This means non-immigrant visas, as well as assistance to Americans residing in, or visiting, Libya.

There was no consulate in Libya before the reopening of the one in Tripoli. Hence the reason Libyans were unable to attain visas.

Forum List

Back