Let's Play 'Name That Hillary Clinton Accomplishment'!

225a8df1f796991b873ca08526a601f0.jpg
Funny how Charlene Lamb under oath before a Senate committee investigating Benghazi said the budget had nothing to do with the decision that was made by State to decrease the number of security personnel on the ground in Libya, Candy! But what would SHE know...

Hillary tried to float this same "trial balloon" excuse and was forced to rapidly retreat from it after Lamb's testimony made it laughable.
Either Lamb wouldn't lie for Hillary under oath or she didn't get the memo that she was supposed to!

In the last debate Carly Fiorina said the best way to stump a Democrat was to ask them to name a Hillary Clinton Accomplishment.... Not only was this pretty darn funny, but it was pretty accurate, too:

Hillary, Name Your #1 Accomplishment - 'Buy My Book' (aka, "Show Me The Money!")
- Blitzer Asks Her To Name Her #1 Accomplishment . Hillary Canā€™t Name One, either, but does say ā€œIf anybody is interested ā€” you know there is a long list of what I have done and Iā€™m very proud of it. You can read my book ā€˜Hard Choicesā€™.ā€

(20 May 15) Halperin Finds Iowa Democrats Canā€™t Name Hillary Accomplishments as Secretary of State
- For his With All Due Respect show on Bloomberg TV, Mark Halperin sat down with a focus group of Iowa Democratic voters to discuss Hillary Clintonā€˜s prospects for the 2016 presidential election. While the group fawned over the former First Ladyā€™s personality and politics (one called her a ā€œbad mama jamaā€), they were stumped when Halperin asked them to name a single accomplishment of Hillary Clintonā€™s during her tenure as Secretary of State.

20 May 15) Iowa Dems canā€™t name a Hillary accomplishment either
- During the 2008 election, a local Democratic official got stuck for an answer during a Hardball interview when asked to name Barack Obamaā€™s accomplishments. Seven years later, a roomful of Iowa Democrats gets stumped by Mark Halperin when asking the same question about Hillary Clinton and her years at the White House. One respondent, clearly embarrassed, laughs and asks Halperin, ā€œYou want to give me a minute?ā€ She then adds, ā€œGive me two minutes.ā€

(21 June 15) On 'The View,' Co-Host Rosie Perez Struggles Badly to List Hillary's
- On Thursday's edition of The View on ABC, co-host Rosie Perez took offense at Jeb Bush for suggesting Hillary Clinton had no accomplishments in the Senate or as Secretary of Stateā€¦then struggled to list any.

State Department spokeswoman can't name Hillary Clinton's diplomatic achievements ...- - State Department Press Secretary Jen Psaki was flummoxed when asked to name even one of Hillaryā€™s accomplishments: 'I am certain that those who were here at the time, who worked hard on that effort, could point out one,' Psaki replied through a forced smile. 'Iā€™m sure there are a range of things that were put into place that Iā€™m not even aware of,' she offered moments later. A CNN panel erupted into laughter when Psakiā€™s gaffe was shown on TV.

:rofl:
She has accomplishments?

Sure, elected twice Senator from New York, appointed Secretary of State, managed 30,000+ employees as SoS. Former FLOTUS. Best selling author; spending numerous weeks in the top ten. Won a Grammy in 1997.

Easily, the best record and resume in the contest for President in 2016.

If you think Hillary Clinton has the best resume in the contest, Candy...I'd have to say that you don't make your living hiring people...do you? :disbelief:

In the last debate Carly Fiorina said the best way to stump a Democrat was to ask them to name a Hillary Clinton Accomplishment.... Not only was this pretty darn funny, but it was pretty accurate, too:

Hillary, Name Your #1 Accomplishment - 'Buy My Book' (aka, "Show Me The Money!")
- Blitzer Asks Her To Name Her #1 Accomplishment . Hillary Canā€™t Name One, either, but does say ā€œIf anybody is interested ā€” you know there is a long list of what I have done and Iā€™m very proud of it. You can read my book ā€˜Hard Choicesā€™.ā€

(20 May 15) Halperin Finds Iowa Democrats Canā€™t Name Hillary Accomplishments as Secretary of State
- For his With All Due Respect show on Bloomberg TV, Mark Halperin sat down with a focus group of Iowa Democratic voters to discuss Hillary Clintonā€˜s prospects for the 2016 presidential election. While the group fawned over the former First Ladyā€™s personality and politics (one called her a ā€œbad mama jamaā€), they were stumped when Halperin asked them to name a single accomplishment of Hillary Clintonā€™s during her tenure as Secretary of State.

- During the 2008 election, a local Democratic official got stuck for an answer during a Hardball interview when asked to name Barack Obamaā€™s accomplishments. Seven years later, a roomful of Iowa Democrats gets stumped by Mark Halperin when asking the same question about Hillary Clinton and her years at the White House. One respondent, clearly embarrassed, laughs and asks Halperin, ā€œYou want to give me a minute?ā€ She then adds, ā€œGive me two minutes.ā€

(21 June 15) On 'The View,' Co-Host Rosie Perez Struggles Badly to List Hillary's
- On Thursday's edition of The View on ABC, co-host Rosie Perez took offense at Jeb Bush for suggesting Hillary Clinton had no accomplishments in the Senate or as Secretary of Stateā€¦then struggled to list any.

State Department spokeswoman can't name Hillary Clinton's diplomatic achievements ...- - State Department Press Secretary Jen Psaki was flummoxed when asked to name even one of Hillaryā€™s accomplishments: 'I am certain that those who were here at the time, who worked hard on that effort, could point out one,' Psaki replied through a forced smile. 'Iā€™m sure there are a range of things that were put into place that Iā€™m not even aware of,' she offered moments later. A CNN panel erupted into laughter when Psakiā€™s gaffe was shown on TV.

She has accomplishments?

Sure, elected twice Senator from New York, appointed Secretary of State, managed 30,000+ employees as SoS. Former FLOTUS. Best selling author; spending numerous weeks in the top ten. Won a Grammy in 1997.

If you think Hillary Clinton has the best resume in the contest, Candy...I'd have to say that you don't make your living hiring people...do you? :disbelief:

She should obviously make her living helping Hillary remember her accomplishements.

Seems she may have dementia. That or the overload of a lifetime of B.S. is catching up to her.

I can't wait till she squares off with Bernie.

Hillary is what she is...a political animal who's ridden her famous hubby's coat-tails to a position where she thinks she DESERVES the Presidency! Her big problem is that every time she's put in charge of something...bad things happen. That and she seems to be a serial liar. Other than those "minor" things...she's a peach!!!

Can anyone translate this into an accomplishment?

hillary-accomplishments-600x284.jpg
Somebody tosses Hillary a softball question like that and she proceeds to whiff on it about as badly as one possibly could. If it was Sarah Palin uttering that statement she'd be lampooned on every late night talk show there is...Hillary gets a pass...

I think her biggest accomplishment is convincing a man she has been married to for 30 years to go fuck someone else and still staying married to him.

She has accomplishments?

Feel free to compare her resume to anyone else's running.

What i do for a living is, ironically, credentialing health care professionals to make sure their license is legit, if they have any black marks, etc...

The compound in Benghazi was not an embassy...it was a consulate and was referred to as a consulate by the Obama Administration and the Clinton State Department!
I would like to see a reference for Obama or Clinton calling it such. The compound wasn't a consulate, it had no official designation.

If there were "risks" associated with the compound in Benghazi then why did the Clinton State Department draw down security that would have provided protection from that risk?
When did they "draw down" security? Your suggesting that it was once larger than it was. The State Dept. wanted to draw as little attention to themselves as possible.

With that statement, Tehon...you've shown me that you really don't know anything at all about what took place before the attacks in Benghazi that night. Do yourself a favor and educate yourself on what you're discussing before you try and enter a conversation about it!
^^^ That's called a dodge.
I'm sorry, Synth...did you want to jump in and support Tehon's assertion? That there was no draw down in security for diplomats in Libya leading up to the attacks?
The confusion, mine I'm sure, is that I believed you to be talking about a draw down of security at the secret compound in Benghazi. As I understand it now, you are referring to the whole of Libya. As if the DoD security detail that was stationed in Tripoli would of been of any benefit in Benghazi on that night. Good luck with your partisan scandal, nothing will happen to Hillary because of it. Probably won't even stop her from getting back to the White House.

Can anyone translate this into an accomplishment?

hillary-accomplishments-600x284.jpg
Somebody tosses Hillary a softball question like that and she proceeds to whiff on it about as badly as one possibly could. If it was Sarah Palin uttering that statement she'd be lampooned on every late night talk show there is...Hillary gets a pass...

Tissue?

No thank you, you have a bad case of Liberalism, and a tiss could be infectious!

08AeHIf.jpg

She has accomplishments?

Feel free to compare her resume to anyone else's running.

What i do for a living is, ironically, credentialing health care professionals to make sure their license is legit, if they have any black marks, etc...

Well, Palin isn't running...but they both seem to have the same type of experience.....

Screwing up at almost every turn.

Forum List

Back