Let's Play Devil's Advocate!

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Shorebreak, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Shorebreak

Shorebreak Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +102
    Just for the sake of argument, let's assume that the official story on how the 9/11 attacks occured is true and that the hijackings were a surprise to our intelligencse agencies, senior government officials, and our most senior military leadership.

Wow! Could you imagine what would have happened if that were the case? Let's just play out a few of the events that took place.

Let's start with Booker Elementary School in Florida where President Bush was speaking. Just imagine that you are the Secret Service agent who has primary responsibility for the presidents security when you hear the news: The World trade Center has just been struck by a hijacked airliner. Another hijacked airliner is inbound for the World Trade Center. At least one more known airliner is presumed hijacked. And thousands of other airliners are currently en route in the air space overhead, including several hundred aircraft that are within 1 to 30 minutes of the Presidents pre-disclosed public location.

What would you do? Could you imagine what might happen to you if you listened to the news, you watched the attacks unfolding, you were aware of possible hijackings, you knew that there were multiple airliners in the airspace around you - and you did nothing?

Well you don't need to try very hard to imagine, because that is exactly what happened. As airliners were being hijacked from multipla airports across the eastern seaboard, the Presidents Secret Service security team decided that the best course of action would be to continue the live television appearance at Booker Elementary School, all the while knowing that one of the nearby aircraft might be a missile aimed at their location at the school.

That doesn't sound very smart, does it?

However, since we know that the official government version of the 9/11 attacks is correct, we can rest comfortably at night knowing that there was no conspiracy and these agents didn't have inside knowledge that their location was secure from hijacked aircraft used as missiles. These were poorly trained and incompetent Secret Service agents who were disciplined for their failure to act when our President's life was threatened.

They were disciplined, weren't they? I simply can't imagine why they wouldn't be.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    ^^ Let's play 'spot the loony-tune'.

I win.

3. ItHappens

ItHappens BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44
    The preferred troofer response. Be patient...the fun starts about 1:15 in.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuP9YClyPRY&feature=PlayList&p=640166298ACC03E0&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=31]YouTube - The Best of George Costanza - The Fire[/ame]

4. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Shore:

Please forgive, but the 9/11 Official Story is the most ridiculous pile of BS these eyes have ever seen:

My Flight 93 Topic:

[​IMG]

You want me to pretend that this empty hole is a crashed 100-ton Jetliner. No sir. Only Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES and DoD Cover Story Stooges can play that game ...

My recent post to USMB Debunkers :)cuckoo:) is here ...

GL,

Terral

5. creativedreams

creativedreams Weaver

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30
    Excellent point!

The many failures didn't roll heads because it would have opened a real investigation.

6. Shorebreak

Shorebreak Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +102
    There's a Sherlock Holmes story that covers this in great detail. It's called "Silver Blaze". The story is about a stolen race horse.

In the story, Holmes says “. . . . I had grasped the significance of the silence of the dog, for one true inference invariably suggests others . . . . Obviously the midnight visitor was someone whom the dog knew well."

That was the critical clue in identifying the culprit.

...which takes us to Booker Elementary School in Florida, where on September 11, 2001, the dog did not bark.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  7. Baruch Menachem

Baruch Menachem '

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,305
    You do better at Twister

8. candycorn

candycorn Alis volat propriis

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,064
    I think I'd realize that north WTC tower is a high value target easily hit by an airliner from the air due to..you know...being one of the worlds largest buildings. As were the south WTC tower as well as the Pentagon.

One thing I wouldn't do is over-react and rush the President out of a classroom. Possibly the worst place you can be is walking through a parking lot to your car when under attack. In a windowless nondescript classroom surrounded by the best trained armed guards in the world is quite preferable to being out in the open exposed to a 540 degree attack sphere.

Of course thats just common sense so it is obvious that twoofers are not going to be able to understand a damn thing.

Try picking a 1 or 2 story school house out of a neighborhood on Google maps, much less at 30,000 feet doing 500 knots.

CHECKMATE BEEOTCH

9. SFC Ollie

SFC Ollie Still Marching

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,458
    The problem with your story is that , well, that's not what happened. When President Bush was first told they only knew that a plane had crashed into the WTC. No one knew at that time how far this was going that day. It was only after the second airliner hit that everyone knew it was no accident. And the Secret Service took all appropriate measures.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. uptownlivin90

uptownlivin90 Rebelious Youngin

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +384
    I wanna play beer pong!