Let's Play Devil's Advocate!

but George has a diffrent story Ollie

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlWSv0NZBRw&feature=related]YouTube - Evidence that George W. Bush had advanced knowledge of 9-11[/ame]

Last edited:
Very good point, a plane hitting the World Trade Center wouldn't be that big of a shock, aircraft flew by them all day while flying up the Hudson on approach to La Guardia like the Southwest 737 in this shot I took on September 7th 2001. The aircraft is to the right of the Twin Towers.

you dude have been taken in by disinformation agent Ollie.One of many agents that have penetrated these boards and spills lies constantly to fit his version of events and omits evidence and facts.candy corn and fizz are two agents as well that have penetrated these boards that you should never waste the time reading the posts of if you want to learn the truth.

Simple yes or no question; do you still believe that the CIA paid the Mossad to plant bombs in WTC 1,2, & 7 on 9/11? Simple yes or no question. I'm betting you won't answer.
It must suck to be too scared to answer a simple question.

it appears there was Israeli prior knowleadge...so corny does the ADL pay you to plant disinfo ?

yes dive, he does. BUT, notice that eots can actually carry on a conversation AND convey a legitimately held opinion.
EOTS might be a truther, but despite the vote in my former poll, I don't think he is a wanna-be or a twoofer.
I really think he is the real deal.
I am glad to see him back, doesn't mean that I won't give him a hard time or torment the shit out of him. But since I have been on this board, he is the only one of the regular 'nutjob' posters in the conspiracy forum that actually can carry on a conversation.
EOTS-don't let that go to your head!

Youtube videos aren't proof, but when they detail that there is a classified connection between Mossad and the 9/11 attacks, and when the arrested spies claim to be part of explosive ordinance units, you have to genuinely ask yourself what the hell were these explosives experts doing when they were here.

There is no indication that the Israelis were involved in the 9/11 attacks, but investigators suspect that they Israelis may have gathered intelligence about the attacks in advance, and not shared it. A highly placed investigator said there are "tie-ins." But when asked for details, he flatly refused to describe them, saying, "evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information."

The majority of those questioned, "stated they served in military intelligence, electronic surveillance intercept and or explosive ordinance units."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWpWc_suPWo]YouTube - Israel spies on the USA part 1[/ame]

Youtube videos aren't proof, but when they detail that there is a classified connection between Mossad and the 9/11 attacks,

If it's on YouTube, its' not revealing anything that is classified. Most adults know that.

Besides, according to Terral, it was the Rothchilds; you guys should get your shit straight or debate him or something.

Youtube videos aren't proof, but when they detail that there is a classified connection between Mossad and the 9/11 attacks,

If it's on YouTube, its' not revealing anything that is classified. Most adults know that.

Besides, according to Terral, it was the Rothchilds; you guys should get your shit straight or debate him or something.

Nice one! :clap2:

You ignore that Israeli explosives experts were arrested in the US after 9/11 but you're outraged that FOX News is on Youtube reporting on classified documents that reveal that Israeli explosives operatives were illegally operating in the US in the 9/11 time frame.

That's excellent information and I'm beginning to understand why you have reading comprehension issues.

You ignore that Israeli explosives experts were arrested in the US after 9/11 but you're outraged that FOX News is on Youtube reporting on classified documents that reveal that Israeli explosives operatives were illegally operating in the US in the 9/11 time frame.

That's excellent information and I'm beginning to understand why you have reading comprehension issues.

Uhh no...Terral says it was the Rothchilds; you say it was Mossad. Terral is the one with issues (tell us something we don't know).

Here in the real world; everybody knows that 19 Middle Easterners hijacked four planes and slammed them into the the WTC buildings. Both of you are fucking idiots but you should at least collaborate and get your shit-for-brains approaches in synchronicity.

Thanks,

By the way, what's your friend's name who is in the south reporting on high school football and what did he miss/get screwed out of that supposedly went Global? I'd like to contact him or her. You said you knew of a reporter who did that but you never gave the name.

Thanks,

By the way, what's your friend's name who is in the south reporting on high school football and what did he miss/get screwed out of that supposedly went Global? I'd like to contact him or her. You said you knew of a reporter who did that but you never gave the name.

Why do I keep haviong to go back to the reading comprehension issues with you?

I told you before that he's not a friend. He's a reporter I know. I also told you that his 9/11 story went global. I never said that he missed anything.

And no, as i already told you, I'm not going to give you the name or contact information. That's a rule that I have no matter who you are or what the topic is. It's a personal connection of mine and I won't hand out personal information.

Forum List

Back