Let's pass a law

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Before anyone says anything, Im suggesting this to make a point, not because I support this.

Let's have Congress pass a mandate that requires every citizen to purchase a gun.

The Supreme Court has already said it's Constitutional.

Is this seriously what we want the Federal Govenrment doing?

Oooh that's good, buy a gun or you get "taxed"....hmmmmm I have a marlin model 60 .22 rifle, so I think I'm good.

You never say what you support only what you are against. Makes it easy to be all over the board when you refuse to take a side

You never say what you support only what you are against. Makes it easy to be all over the board when you refuse to take a side

I'm for freedom and choice, you shouldnt be taxed just to be alive. Maybe you think that, but that's batshit crazy talk.

This is a great explanation
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KHdhrNhh88]The Difference Between Liberal and Conservative - YouTube[/ame]

There's already a few ultra-right wing cities in the nation that do require you to own a gun.

I'm for freedom and choice, you shouldnt be taxed just to be alive. Maybe you think that, but that's batshit crazy talk.

Freedom and choice, Freedom and choice, Freedom and choice, Freedom and choice, Freedom and choice, Freedom and choice, Freedom and choice, Freedom and choice

What does it mean? Nothing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KHdhrNhh88]The Difference Between Liberal and Conservative - YouTube[/ame]

I'm good with that. And just as soon as all of you righties (100%) of you have either health insurance, or 100% of the means to pay your healthcare bills, inclusive of the difference between what you paid into MediCare and what it is spending on you, then you can bitch. Otherwise, we are already being taxed to support your asses.

Before anyone says anything, Im suggesting this to make a point, not because I support this.

Let's have Congress pass a mandate that requires every citizen to purchase a gun.

The Supreme Court has already said it's Constitutional.

Is this seriously what we want the Federal Govenrment doing?

Agreed. And use the Second Amendment to back it. Hell? The SCOTUS has backed gun rights already. What choice do they have but to uphold it?

Yeah the whole supporting liberty and limited government and the rights of man is what Im against, not what im for.

:cuckoo:

I'm good with that. And just as soon as all of you righties (100%) of you have either health insurance, or 100% of the means to pay your healthcare bills, inclusive of the difference between what you paid into MediCare and what it is spending on you, then you can bitch. Otherwise, we are already being taxed to support your asses.

I pay my own health care bills. There goes your 100% bullshit.

The Difference Between Liberal and Conservative - YouTube

I pay my own health care bills. There goes your 100% bullshit.

Either you can't read, or lack comprehension skills. Please try again.

Forum List

Back