Let's make this clear RIGHT NOW!!!

How can you be against only one half of the government it took both parties to get us to this point in time.

Because cowards are drawn to team sports. They're hoping that associating with others will elevate them. It won't. But that's what they're hoping.
Cowards are drawn to group think and the mob.
You sure are.
Projection. I think for myself. You do not.
Some people shouldn't think for themselves.

How can you be against only one half of the government it took both parties to get us to this point in time.
It took both parties to defraud Trump. The uniparty is the Deep State.
Poor Trump all he really cared about was Trump and you made a great patsy.
His policies proved something different.
Yes, higher prices for the consumer due to tariffs, such a great lesson. One that George Boosh allowed us to experience also.... Goddamned Herbert Hoovers they be.
We seem to love to take a sentence out of a chapter in a book. The Great Depression was caused by the Federal Reserve. We built our great nation with a lot of tariffs to protect our burgeoning industries. The Federal Reserve flooded the nation with their Fiat Currency not long after the Federal Reserve Act was passed. The Roaring 20's was named that because of low cost money. The Federal Reserve put the brakes on the money as it tightened and became stingy and caused the Depression. We were a low tax rising nation then. There are differences now. We are a high tax descending nation now. We do not run a responsible economic policy as we just print the money for what we need. We have given much of what we are to our benefactors at the Federal Reserve. The politicians are beholden to them out of our endless spending. Trump put tariffs on to attempt to get industries back here. And had success at it. The tariffs took a small part from the growth. And we have the ability to print up the money in a high tax social program nation that may forestall the worse of a new Depression. But that is not guaranteed as we have seen nation after nation bludgeoned for atrocious money policies.

Because cowards are drawn to team sports. They're hoping that associating with others will elevate them. It won't. But that's what they're hoping.
Cowards are drawn to group think and the mob.
You sure are.
Projection. I think for myself. You do not.
Some people shouldn't think for themselves.
You are living proof.

It took both parties to defraud Trump. The uniparty is the Deep State.
Poor Trump all he really cared about was Trump and you made a great patsy.
His policies proved something different.
Yes, higher prices for the consumer due to tariffs, such a great lesson. One that George Boosh allowed us to experience also.... Goddamned Herbert Hoovers they be.
We seem to love to take a sentence out of a chapter in a book. The Great Depression was caused by the Federal Reserve. We built our great nation with a lot of tariffs to protect our burgeoning industries. The Federal Reserve flooded the nation with their Fiat Currency not long after the Federal Reserve Act was passed. The Roaring 20's was named that because of low cost money. The Federal Reserve put the brakes on the money as it tightened and became stingy and caused the Depression. We were a low tax rising nation then. There are differences now. We are a high tax descending nation now. We do not run a responsible economic policy as we just print the money for what we need. We have given much of what we are to our benefactors at the Federal Reserve. The politicians are beholden to them out of our endless spending. Trump put tariffs on to attempt to get industries back here. And had success at it. The tariffs took a small part from the growth. And we have the ability to print up the money in a high tax social program nation that may forestall the worse of a new Depression. But that is not guaranteed as we have seen nation after nation bludgeoned for atrocious money policies.

If another Great Depression is going to come soon, dear Lord please make it happen under this Biden administration.

In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

She's carrying that gun to defend herself against the types who run around yelling," I like being white!"
The reality is that she is far, far more likely to be killed by someone of her own color than a white person. When you stop letting your emotions override your logic, you might actually contribute something worth reading here.

DSC7188.jpg

I will DIE for her right to carry that weapon. You understand me? DIE!!!!

Gun control is racism.

Machine guns or Valhalla.
I would also defend her right to bear arms, including AR-15 style semi-automatic rifles.
As "Machine guns or Valhalla." Unless you have an FFL (Federal Firearms License), you, like myself have no access to actual machine guns.
So, I guess it's Valhalla for you.

LIberals.......

BAN ASSAULT RIFLES!!!! BAN ASSAULT RIFLES!!!!!

.... then march with black people carrying assault rifles and be cool with it, because they are confused on what they are supposed to virtue signal when this happens.

I just wanted to go on record here by way of saying that I would drink a beer to ensure her right to carry!

Oh, and for those who would react like they do with bootny, my preference is for a nice hoppy imperial IPA.

Liberals........
Should we ban assault rifles??.... Yes or No???

thumb-up-smiley.png

Liberals....Should we march with black people carrying assault rifles.... Yes or No???

images.jpg

1. The ugly truth is, IMHO, that many people feel that they MUST have weapons at home and -- if legally allowed -- on their person.

2. Why?

3. Well, there are some folks who are now completely out of control (as has long been feared).

4. So since the politicians will not allow the cops to do their work in keeping those bad folks under control, ordinary people feel that they are now forced to protect themselves & their families.

5. I am 84, so ...

6. For younger people, however, the future in this country is going to be very dicey for you and your loved ones. Best wishes!

Forum List

Back