Let's make a Deal... how many of you would sign an agreement to buy a

I would like no one to have nukes but that's not up to me, nor you, nor the US when it comes to what other nations build. Stop wetting your pants over it. The only assholes to ever use nukes, for terror no less, are us.

Two issue, our policies have a major effect on the aquisition of WMD's by Iran. The sanctions have slowed and retarded the development by the terrorist regime. Obama freeing up cash frozen in 1979, directly funds the Iranian nuclear weapons program.

In addition, you have already stated that you support a nuclear Iran.

You are a traitor - pure and simple.

Look, you paint houses and drink yourself into a stupor, while occasionally spewing treason on the internet - while you really should be shot, you aren't worth the effort.

Your point? Oh right, you don't have one.
abu-ghraib.jpg
And out of 1,500,000 US troops --- 11 JUST 11 soldiers were responsible!
But for idiots like you and the MSM this is the image that created ISIS, more terrorists and encouragement from Obama et.al. to kill our troops!
11 soldiers!
Eleven U.S. soldiers were convicted of crimes relating to the Abu Ghraib scandal.
Seven of those were from Maryland-based 372nd Military Police Company.
Iraq Prison Abuse Scandal Fast Facts - CNN.com

But due to idiots like you and the MSM you made it sound like ALL the US troops and all the military people were doing this ALL the time EVERYWHERE!
So childish. So idiotic!
About 728,000 results (0.37 seconds) for Abu Ghraib! All because of 11 soldiers!
Way to go to help encourage ISIS,etc. of course being the barbarian YOU are you love to see beheadings don't you???
View attachment 46710
Tell us, when the US executed Japanese soldiers after WWII for water-boarding our soldiers were we wrong?

And evil isn't judged by the numbers, just the body-count.

And: Universal Jurisdiction Accountability for U.S. Torture Center for Constitutional Rights

What you wrote is true. No doubt.
But this same "compassion" for people that want to kill as many infidels as they can and in the process were involved in killing 3,000 people seems lacking
when it comes to your obvious defense of selling baby parts. Where is the moral equivalency?
The parts being sold are from fetuses that weren't wanted, and were going to be burned as medical waste otherwise. Better some potential good from bad than none at all. That's how we justify putting the heart of a dead teenager from a car accident into another teenager with a failing heart. Some good from some bad. It's wasteful not to, and that's not a conservative value eh?

Right bartering for baby parts. Sure compassionate especially when people like you OBVIOUSLY are OK with Planned Parenthood
building inventories from women who've had previous abortions...i.e. nearly 44% of all PP abortions by women with one or more previous.

I would like no one to have nukes but that's not up to me, nor you, nor the US when it comes to what other nations build. Stop wetting your pants over it. The only assholes to ever use nukes, for terror no less, are us.

Two issue, our policies have a major effect on the aquisition of WMD's by Iran. The sanctions have slowed and retarded the development by the terrorist regime. Obama freeing up cash frozen in 1979, directly funds the Iranian nuclear weapons program.

Look, you paint houses and drink yourself into a stupor, while occasionally spewing treason on the internet - while you really should be shot, you aren't worth the effort.
I don't paint houses, I don't support any nation having nuclear weapons, and this is a liberal nation founded by and for liberals. If you don't like it then get the hell out because you are more of a threat to this nation than ISIS or Iran building the bomb.

Your point? Oh right, you don't have one.
abu-ghraib.jpg
But for idiots like you and the MSM this is the image that created ISIS, more terrorists and encouragement from Obama et.al. to kill our troops!
11 soldiers!
Eleven U.S. soldiers were convicted of crimes relating to the Abu Ghraib scandal.

But due to idiots like you and the MSM you made it sound like ALL the US troops and all the military people were doing this ALL the time EVERYWHERE!
So childish. So idiotic!
About 728,000 results (0.37 seconds) for Abu Ghraib! All because of 11 soldiers!
Way to go to help encourage ISIS,etc. of course being the barbarian YOU are you love to see beheadings don't you???
View attachment 46710
Tell us, when the US executed Japanese soldiers after WWII for water-boarding our soldiers were we wrong?

And: Universal Jurisdiction Accountability for U.S. Torture Center for Constitutional Rights

But this same "compassion" for people that want to kill as many infidels as they can and in the process were involved in killing 3,000 people seems lacking
when it comes to your obvious defense of selling baby parts. Where is the moral equivalency?
The parts being sold are from fetuses that weren't wanted, and were going to be burned as medical waste otherwise. Better some potential good from bad than none at all. That's how we justify putting the heart of a dead teenager from a car accident into another teenager with a failing heart. Some good from some bad. It's wasteful not to, and that's not a conservative value eh?

Right bartering for baby parts. Sure compassionate especially when people like you OBVIOUSLY are OK with Planned Parenthood
building inventories from women who've had previous abortions...i.e. nearly 44% of all PP abortions by women with one or more previous.
Compassion is understanding that abortion is sometimes necessary, so it needs to be both legal and safe, and then doing everything possible, using every tool available, to make it as rare as can be. Abortions aren't good, but making something potentially life-saving out what would otherwise be burned is.

I don't paint houses,

You've claimed for years that you do - were you lying then, or now?

I don't support any nation having nuclear weapons, and this is a liberal nation founded by and for liberals. If you don't like it then get the hell out because you are more of a threat to this nation than ISIS or Iran building the bomb.

I suspect you are struggling to maintain a grip on sanity, and losing.

You openly advocate treason, then wonder why people don't like you... :dunno:

My guess is that you live in an ally, piss yourself, and post your idiocy from a library computer.

11 soldiers!

So childish. So idiotic!
View attachment 46710

Compassion is understanding that abortion is sometimes necessary, so it needs to be both legal and safe, and then doing everything possible, using every tool available, to make it as rare as can be. Abortions aren't good, but making something potentially life-saving out what would otherwise be burned is.

Planned Parenthood sees abortions as good. It's how they make their money.

Abortion should not be an industry, it should be part of health care, and should only be done for medical reasons not reasons of personal choice, which is what Planned Parenthood is all about (it's in their very name).

I don't paint houses,

You've claimed for years that you do - were you lying then, or now?

I don't support any nation having nuclear weapons, and this is a liberal nation founded by and for liberals. If you don't like it then get the hell out because you are more of a threat to this nation than ISIS or Iran building the bomb.

I suspect you are struggling to maintain a grip on sanity, and losing.

You openly advocate treason, then wonder why people don't like you... :dunno:

My guess is that you live in an ally, piss yourself, and post your idiocy from a library computer.

You sound like a toolbag.

1) You act like 2 different posters are the same person and have the exact same views.

2) You use overemotional nonsense and labeling to attack people who have a different view from you

3) You "jokingly" advocate for state sponsored murder of people who have a different opinion from you ... which makes you a fascist.

You sound like a toolbag.

1) You act like 2 different posters are the same person and have the exact same views.

2) You use overemotional nonsense and labeling to attack people who have a different view from you

3) You "jokingly" advocate for state sponsored murder of people who have a different opinion from you ... which makes you a fascist.

Paintmyhouse might well have two, or far more, personalities, but I believe that he is a single corporeal creature.

And I'm not really joking - if PMH were in the military or any position of influence, he should be tried for treason, and then shot upon his conviction. It's kind of what we do with traitors.

Because I suspect he spends much of his time screaming at mailboxes and lamp posts, such a trial would be fruitless.

One, I've only been here about a year and two, I'm a consultant, I don't paint houses, at least not for a living that is.

Since you came here, you have claimed to be a painting contractor.

I assume now you are claiming that you are really a super-secret spy for the CIA with all the inside information that none of we civilians are privy to, right?

In case you haven't noticed, international sanctions are ending and there isn't jack shite the gop can do about that.

"Let's make a Deal... how many of you would sign an agreement to buy a car or a home with the bank IF the bank had a side deal with the car or home seller that allowed the seller to back out of the deal...BUT you had no knowledge of the side deal?

This is exactly what is happening with the Iran deal."

No, it's not.

This is yet another ridiculous, reprehensible lie from the right.

In case you haven't noticed, international sanctions are ending and there isn't jack shite the gop can do about that.

If the Republicans block Obama's idiocy, then the frozen funds AND American sanctions will not end.

There is a lot that can be done.
Unilateral sanctions didn't work under W, and they sure as hell won't work now. All Israel and the gop is doing is using this as a political issue affecting US domestic politics. Internationally .... it's over.

Unilateral sanctions didn't work under W, and they sure as hell won't work now. All Israel and the gop is doing is using this as a political issue affecting US domestic politics. Internationally .... it's over.

Oh, when did Iran get the bomb?

mrz080515dAPR20150805054524.jpg

I understand, give Obama time - he's working as fast as he can...

Forum List

Back