Let's keep spreading the lie that a lifestyle change isn't necessary to prevent disease..

And here's the classic...MSM = males having sex with men

"Among MSM, the estimated number of new HIV infections increased overall and among MSM aged 13–24."

Go figger.

CDC - Estimates of New HIV Infections in the United States Statistics and Surveillance - Statistics Center - HIV AIDS
But hey, let's keep propagating the myth that the homo lifestyle is healthy. Yeah, that's the ticket.
I don't have any illness. Yet I'm homosexual. How can that be?

Most likely, you're lying.

But regardless, it's irrelevant.

"In 2010, the estimated number of new HIV infections was highest among individuals aged 25-34 (31%, 14,500 [95% CI: 12,500–16,400]), followed by individuals aged 13-24 (26%, 12,200 [95% CI: 10,500–13,800])."

CDC - Estimates of New HIV Infections in the United States Statistics and Surveillance - Statistics Center - HIV AIDS
And?...

You think they're getting hiv from their mamas? Who do you think is infecting those 13 year old boys?
Sex partners

"Among MSM, the estimated number of new HIV infections increased overall and among MSM aged 13–24."
And?

So who are the sex partners of those 13 year old boys?

Oh yeah. Diseased homosexual men.

And here's the classic...MSM = males having sex with men

Go figger.

But hey, let's keep propagating the myth that the homo lifestyle is healthy. Yeah, that's the ticket.
I don't have any illness. Yet I'm homosexual. How can that be?

Most likely, you're lying.

But regardless, it's irrelevant.
No, I'm not lying. How is it irrelevant? You said my sexuality is unhealthy. You are lying.

They don't like the fact that the gay lifestyle is unhealthy.
Most people don't like facts that don't exist. We typically call them lies.

Oh, you mean like the *lie* that AIDS is growing exponentially among 13 year old boys as a result of homo sex? Like that *lie*...

that is actually a fact. That the CDC would like to pretend doesn't exist..They call 13 year old boys "males having sex with males" to hide the fact that they're being preyed upon by older, diseased homosexuals.
Dumb ass assumptions don't count for much either.

Damn the CDC assumptions, they're just anti-queer!

CDC only states facts you made the assumptions.

No, I made statements that were confirmed by the CDC. You're welcome.

"In 2010, the estimated number of new HIV infections was highest among individuals aged 25-34 (31%, 14,500 [95% CI: 12,500–16,400]), followed by individuals aged 13-24 (26%, 12,200 [95% CI: 10,500–13,800])."

And?...

You think they're getting hiv from their mamas? Who do you think is infecting those 13 year old boys?
Sex partners

And?

So who are the sex partners of those 13 year old boys?

Oh yeah. Diseased homosexual men.
Nice assumptions but they aren't facts there darling.

"Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men, for example, account for the majority of new infections despite making up only 2% of the population."
Where do you get that statistic?

Let's have more discussion about how the homo lifestyle isn't unhealthy.
I am homosexual yet I don't have health problems.

CDC - Who s at Risk for HIV - HIV AIDS
[/QUOTE]

I don't care. That has nothing to do with the fact that the homosexual lifestyle is a risky one.

Particularly for 13 y.o. boys. Go figure.

Most people don't like facts that don't exist. We typically call them lies.

Oh, you mean like the *lie* that AIDS is growing exponentially among 13 year old boys as a result of homo sex? Like that *lie*...

that is actually a fact. That the CDC would like to pretend doesn't exist..They call 13 year old boys "males having sex with males" to hide the fact that they're being preyed upon by older, diseased homosexuals.

No you made assumptions the CDC doesn't.

Nope, I didn't.

"Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men, for example, account for the majority of new infections despite making up only 2% of the population."

I don't care. That has nothing to do with the fact that the homosexual lifestyle is a risky one.

Particularly for 13 y.o. boys. Go figure.[/QUOTE]
It isn't though. It can be but that all depends on how the person behaves.

Nope, I didn't.
Another lie

It isn't though. It can be but that all depends on how the person behaves.[/QUOTE]

And we know how they behave because rate of infection of 13-19 year olds is skyrocketing.

And we know how they behave because rate of infection of 13-19 year olds is skyrocketing.[/QUOTE]

It isn't proven to be because they are molested by any adult let alone a gay man.

That is merely the conclusion you jump to.

And we know how they behave because rate of infection of 13-19 year olds is skyrocketing.

It isn't proven to be because they are molested by any adult let alone a gay man.

That is merely the conclusion you jump to.[/QUOTE]

Like I said, homos don't like facts.

Like I said, homos don't like facts.
When they aren't true, no, no we don't.

But then I don't think most people would.

The truth is the homosexual lifestyle is an unhealthy one.

As opposed to what?

"About 79 million Americans are currently infected with HPV."
STD Facts - Human papillomavirus HPV

"Chlamydia by Sex
- In 2012, the overall rate of reported chlamydial infection among women in all 50 states and the District of Columbia (643.3 cases per 100,000 females
- 2011–2012 (254.4 to 262.6 cases per 100,000 males"

"During 2013, there were 56,471 reported new cases of syphilis, compared to 48,893 estimated new diagnoses of HIV infection in 2012 and 333,004 cases of gonorrhea in 2013."
STD Facts - Syphilis Detailed

Koshergirl's promoting the kind of bullshit rhetoric that give non-gay people a false sense of security when all they hear about are risks of gay-sex and assume straight-sex is safer. In fact, because of HIV in the LGBT population, members of that group use safer sex measures more than in the non-gay community resulting in disease spreading MORE in the straight population than gay.
2012 STD Surveillance Chlamydia CDC

The gay lifestyle is a promiscuous lifestyle,
Not necessarily.

Also you can't really do anything to stop it. People are gay. Your indignation won't stop it.

Well education would help, but queers don't like education.
Education wouldn't make people not gay, or not promiscuous.

How would education help?

How do homosexuals not like education?

They don't like the fact that the gay lifestyle is unhealthy, and block all attempts to advertise the fact.

LOL......by 'block' you mean criticizing your homophobic propaganda?

Here are the largest causes of death in the U.S.- and almost all of them could be reduced or prevented by 'lifestyle' change- and you don't give a damn about any of them - because they don't give you a forum to attack gays or Africans.

Odd isn't it- that you call for lifestyle changes for diseases we essentially are not getting- while ignoring the lifestytle issues that most affect Americans.

• Heart disease: 611,105-
  • Cancer: 584,881
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 149,205
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 130,557
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 128,978
  • Alzheimer's disease: 84,767
  • Diabetes: 75,578
  • Influenza and Pneumonia: 56,979
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 47,112
  • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 41,149
Ebola....not exactly on the list.

Forum List