Let's keep spreading the lie that a lifestyle change isn't necessary to prevent disease..

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
After all, it's working out so well when it comes to AIDS. I'm sure we'll make just as big a success with ebola...

"In the U.S., for example, infection rates among gay men have been increasing by 8% each year since 2001, contributing to a 15% prevalence rate and putting the U.S. on par with countries like Thailand, Malaysia and some African and Caribbean nations where neither awareness of HIV/AIDS nor drug treatments are as widespread."

HIV Continues to Spread Among Gay Men Studies Show TIME.com

After all, it's working out so well when it comes to AIDS. I'm sure we'll make just as big a success with ebola...

Who is saying that lifestyle change isn't necessary?

There are so many diseases- Ebola not one of them- that are directly related to 'lifestyle'

All STD's- HIV, etc are of course directly related to decisions not to be responsible sexually- having sex with unknown partners, not getting tested, not using condoms, not getting treated.

Obesity and Diabetes are related to a lifestyle of unhealthy eating and poor exercise.

Heart disease, high blood pressure- lifestyle contributes to those diseases too.

So who is saying there is no need to change lifestyle?

"In the U.S., for example, infection rates among gay men have been increasing by 8% each year since 2001, contributing to a 15% prevalence rate and putting the U.S. on par with countries like Thailand, Malaysia and some African and Caribbean nations where neither awareness of HIV/AIDS nor drug treatments are as widespread."

What a retard you are. What lifestyle change does one make to keep from catching Ebola or the common cold?

That is the homiest mutt I've ever seen.

:grossed out:

What a retard you are. What lifestyle change does one make to keep from catching Ebola or the common cold?

I suppose with Ebola the lifestyle would be 'helping the sick'.......

Well...

You could stop allowing black men to cornhole you.

And you could protect our borders from illegals.

Well...

Ebola isnt an STD. I know you think everything is an STD being crack whore but it isnt.

Well...

Ebola isnt an STD. I know you think everything is an STD being crack whore but it isnt.

Lifestyle changes = reduced transmission of nasty diseases we get from Africa.

I posted something similar a few weeks ago after reading a CDC bulletin regarding the gross criminal stupidity of white queers again becoming the #1 demographic both self-infecting and spreading the AIDS virus. White queers are also 15X more likely to spread all manner of STDs to the general population than are white heterosexuals...and they don't give a fuck. And these are the people so concerned with their "right" to get their hands on little kids, for what reason is it?

Well...

So how will your life style change? You are at high risk being a crack whore. Are you going to get off the crack and quit the night life?

Well...

So how will your life style change? You are at high risk being a crack whore. Are you going to get off the crack and quit the night life?

I have never had an std and have never spread a deadly disease, and am not likely to. My lifestyle pretty much guarantees I won't.

Unless some ebola-riddled illegal alien infects my kids at school, and they bring it home to me. Or one of the welfare recipients I see every day at less than 6 feet infects me.

Well...

I have never had an std and have never spread a deadly disease, and am not likely to. My lifestyle pretty much guarantees I won't.

Unless some ebola-riddled illegal alien infects my kids at school, and they bring it home to me.
You told me you cant count how many STD's you have had. You being a crack whore, I can see how that is possible. There is no telling how many people you have given it to. Thats probably one of the reason you cant keep a pimp. Dont ask me to be your pimp anymore. You cant even keep from lying to me.

Well...

Unless some ebola-riddled illegal alien infects my kids at school, and they bring it home to me.
You told me you cant count how many STD's you have had. You being a crack whore, I can see how that is possible. There is no telling how many people you have given it to. Thats probably one of the reason you cant keep a pimp. Dont ask me to be your pimp anymore. You cant even keep from lying to me.

Oh honey, you think everybody's a crack whore, because that's the culture you grew up in.

I keep telling you..not for any amount of money. And don't slip me any mickies.

Oh honey, you think everybody's a crack whore, because that's the culture you grew up in.

I keep telling you..not for any amount of money. And don't slip me any mickies.
I only think you are a crack whore because of the crack whores I ran into before. You act just like them. No amount of money would ever get me to lower myself to your level. I wouldnt touch you with Lonestars tic tac dick.

The only way I would slip you a micky is to shake you off my trail. Dont worry.

Well...

Odd isn't it- that you call for lifestyle changes for diseases we essentially are not getting- while ignoring the lifestytle issues that most affect Americans.

• Heart disease: 611,105-
  • Cancer: 584,881
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 149,205
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 130,557
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 128,978
  • Alzheimer's disease: 84,767
  • Diabetes: 75,578
  • Influenza and Pneumonia: 56,979
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 47,112
  • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 41,149
Ebola....not exactly on the list.

"Types of homosexual behavior were accepted and, reportedly, were unstigmatized; many of the royalty were known for their ambisexual activities (Kamakau, 1961, pp. 234-235; Malo, 1951, p.256).

The absence of concern with sexually transmitted disease (this affliction arrived with the first sailors from Europe in 1778), the lack of concern with illegitimacy, a permissive attitude toward multiple sex partners, and a feeling of obligation to sexually instruct in deed as well as in theory, freed the tradiional Hawai’ians from most of contemporary Western society’s great fears associated with sexual expression."
Sexual Behavior in Pre Contact Hawai i

Sexual disease didn't come about from homosexuality but rather Europeans' poor hygiene.

The Leftytoon lifestyle change of course.

Promiscuous lifestyles lead to sexually transmitted diseases being spread. Thus we should encourage people to be less promiscuous.

I don't see what being gay has to do with it. But I'm sure it makes sense in some people's heads.

Forum List

Back