Let's just recall what led to Griner's prisoner swap with a notorious arms dealer.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
We all knew it was going to happen, I'm just glad it wasn't four or five Russian terrorists like what Obozo "negotiated" for the traitor Bergdahl. But lets just reflect on what caused this mess in the first place. Brittany Griner is an entitled, pampered, Woke star in the WNBA. She thought it was cool to try and take drugs through a Russian checkpoint because she thinks she is the shit. Had she exercised a modicum of common sense, none of this would have happened. She's an idiot and anyone supporting her is an idiot.

We all knew it was going to happen, I'm just glad it wasn't four or five Russian terrorists like what Obozo "negotiated" for the traitor Bergdahl. But lets just reflect on what caused this mess in the first place. Brittany Griner is an entitled, pampered, Woke star in the WNBA. She thought it was cool to try and take drugs through a Russian checkpoint because she thinks she is the shit. Had she exercised a modicum of common sense, none of this would have happened. She's an idiot and anyone supporting her is an idiot.
It's payback for the massive slum voter turnout.

Brittney or Brian Griner?
DD344643-2E4B-4F1C-A90D-78D94BD49B17.jpeg

I wouldn't say she's an "idiot" at all. Spent a few months enjoying 3 hots and a cot courtesy of the Russkies, and now she is bigger than ever.

Millions who didn't know her from anyone, now do. So she will be free to do millions of dollars in endorsements for sneakers, insurance, legal weed, etc., opportunities that weren't available for her previously.

And she will also be free to complain about how the government let her stay in Russia for so long only because she is a black lezzie

We all knew it was going to happen, I'm just glad it wasn't four or five Russian terrorists like what Obozo "negotiated" for the traitor Bergdahl.
I had forgotten about that asinine deal.
ut lets just reflect on what caused this mess in the first place. Brittany Griner is an entitled, pampered, Woke star in the WNBA. She thought it was cool to try and take drugs through a Russian checkpoint because she thinks she is the shit. Had she exercised a modicum of common sense, none of this would have happened. She's an idiot and anyone supporting her is an idiot.
Yes, she is. Russian drug laws are very strict, but Russian low-level officials are easily bribable. Assuming she could not have simply followed the law.

People will die in greater numbers once that arms dealer starts plying his trade again. What benefit is there to the return of Griner? That she is a great women's basketball player? Not after the transwomen start filling up the WNBA, she won't be. She'll need to play in a country that doesn't recognize transgender rights. Like . . . I don't know . . . Russia?

Will she say anything positive about the country that allowed her to get rich playing a game, and then rescued her from her own arrogance and stupidity? Not likely. Any praise will be reserved for her sister America haters of the Democratic Party.

this wanna be, he-man, AMERICA hating twat needs to be hung-----TRAITOR TO AMERICA

That Berdahl trade, really was a shitty deal.
I, too, have little respect or sympathy for entitled Americans traveling to foreign countries with what they take for granted as being able to get away with here, due to supposed position or more lax laws.

Griner was taking one gram of hashish oil for which she had a prescription
It was a medication she commonly took for pain

The willingness of the Right to defend Putin while they condemn a fellow American who was unjustly imprisoned shows how low our Conservatives have sunk

Griner was taking one gram of hashish oil for which she had a prescription
It was a medication she commonly took for pain

The willingness of the Right to defend Putin while they condemn a fellow American who was unjustly imprisoned shows how low our Conservatives have sunk
Oh because a Doctor prescribed a drug that is illegal in another country and she decided to take it with her is an excuse for ignoring other countries laws? You go….run with it.

Forum List

Back