Let's just Assume bin Laden was the Mastermind and not KSM...

Neither did Bin Laden. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the mastermind of 9/11 To lie to the American people is the greatest danger of all.

(CBS) Osama bin Laden may still be at large, but the man captured in Pakistan last Saturday was even more important than bin Laden in the planning and execution of the Sept. 11 attacks.

Khalid Shaikh Mohammed was apprehended in his pajamas just before dawn in a suburban home near the Pakistani capital of Islamabad. American authorities will have many questions for him because as, Bob Simon first reported last fall on 60 Minutes II, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed was not only the mastermind of 9/11, but America's most lethal enemy for more than a decade.

Read more: The Mastermind - 60 Minutes - CBS News

GOD DAMNED CBS AND THEIR FUCKING LIES!...

:)

peace...

So are you saying Osama was not a legitimate Target because he was just the Leader and Organizer of the Terrorist group that carried out 9/11 and not the guy who actually planned the Operation? That would be like Saying Hitler isn't responsible for what his People did on his Orders.

Strange Logic if that is your point.

it's strange logic because even he doesn't believe what he's saying. he's just playing troll because it's amusing him.

Neither did Bin Laden. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the mastermind of 9/11 To lie to the American people is the greatest danger of all.

(CBS) Osama bin Laden may still be at large, but the man captured in Pakistan last Saturday was even more important than bin Laden in the planning and execution of the Sept. 11 attacks.

Khalid Shaikh Mohammed was apprehended in his pajamas just before dawn in a suburban home near the Pakistani capital of Islamabad. American authorities will have many questions for him because as, Bob Simon first reported last fall on 60 Minutes II, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed was not only the mastermind of 9/11, but America's most lethal enemy for more than a decade.

Read more: The Mastermind - 60 Minutes - CBS News

peace...

So are you saying Osama was not a legitimate Target because he was just the Leader and Organizer of the Terrorist group that carried out 9/11 and not the guy who actually planned the Operation? That would be like Saying Hitler isn't responsible for what his People did on his Orders.

Charles notce the last part of the CBS source I used

Khalid Shaikh Mohammed was not only the mastermind of 9/11, but America's most lethal enemy for more than a decade.
He still lives

peace...

it's strange logic because even he doesn't believe what he's saying. he's just playing troll because it's amusing him.

Killian from the source I used
Khalid Shaikh Mohammed was not only the mastermind of 9/11, but America's most lethal enemy for more than a decade.

peace...

He still lives

They can't hear it... the noise of Ball Spiking is Distracting them...

peace...

peace...

Jillian, are you saying that ALL of the News Outlets, Court Records, Evidence, Facts, Confessions and the rest, are all Lies?...

Or will you simply Concede the Conclusion of my Thread...

KSM was the Mastermind behind 9/11, NOT bin Laden.

Well?

peace...

He still lives

peace...

I gave sports up a long time ago.

He still lives

peace...

I gave sports up a long time ago.

Well, Obama didn't... He's a Baller... Shot Caller... 20" rims, on the Impala...

Currently in FULL Campaign Mode on his Courageous Use of (43)'s Military Industrial Complex. :thup:

peace...

Trolling again?...

Stop being Dishonest, and just stick to being an Asshole, del. :thup:

peace...

you're not too bright, honestly.

So being Dishonest is your Official Trolling Chore this Evening?... Noted.

Keep up the good work then, Boy! :thup:

peace...

there's nothing dishonest in what i posted.

you're not too bright.

honest.

Jillian, are you saying that ALL of the News Outlets, Court Records, Evidence, Facts, Confessions and the rest, are all Lies?...

Well?

peace...

no. i'm saying the wacko threads are wearing thin.

cheers.

How the CIA Broke the 9/11 Attacks Mastermind - The Blotter

^Hey deldo... Is ABC and the rest of the Media, Left Right and Center LYING when they Concluded that KSM was the Mastermind behind 9/11?...

That IS what this Thread is about, you Hired Troll... :thup:

Is Zona on your List of Protected Troll Fails with Ravi?... :lol:

peace...

i just like to watch you whine.

carry on.

Try to Reserve your Petulance for the Flame Zone, delmer... :thup:

Plenty of places for you to Fester in your own Shit there.

peace...

Well?

peace...

no. i'm saying the wacko threads are wearing thin.

cheers.

And in that, you have taken Issue with NONE of the Substance Provided...

You can't.

Cheers!

peace...

^Hey deldo... Is ABC and the rest of the Media, Left Right and Center LYING when they Concluded that KSM was the Mastermind behind 9/11?...

That IS what this Thread is about, you Hired Troll... :thup:

Is Zona on your List of Protected Troll Fails with Ravi?... :lol:

peace...

carry on.

peace...

tissue?

carry on.

peace...

tissue?

Have you Visited all of my Threads in the last (2) days, delmer?... :lol:

I Love having your Undivided...

Try to get some Sleep tonight, Sweety.

I'll return in the AM. :thup:

peace...

Zoner, you dillweed sock, that's the FIRST News Source when Googling his name...

It's Endless.

Educate yourself on History.

You were like 10 on 9/11, weren't you.

peace...

Then I repeat dumb ass, everyone who celebrated when we killed bin laden was wrong and should thank you for that link.

You cant stand the fact that so many people rejoiced under this administration.

Nice neg rep asshole. Thats all you got?

Forum List

Back