Let's just Assume bin Laden was the Mastermind and not KSM...

How many Deaths would bin Laden be Responsible for as Compared to say...

Saddam.

And again, this is Assuming that bin Laden, not KSM, who was Assisted in his First Attempt at taking down the Towers in 1993 by an Iraq Agent by the name of Ramzi Yousef, was Responsible for 9/11.

I Think it goes without Debate... Saddam used WMDs to Kill at least Tens of Thousands...

He was a Brutal Dictator and Murdered Scores of his own People...

So, Ultimately... My Question is this.

Take yourself as an American out of the Equation and look at it from the Worldview...

Who was Worse, bin Laden or Saddam?

:)

peace...
In 2004 Bin Laden took responsibility for the 911 attack and said he ordered that attack. Bin Laden was ever bit as responsible for the attack as the underlings that planned and carried out the attack.

I think most of the people in most countries are much happier that Bin Laden is gone than Saddam. Bin Laden, as head of Al-Qaida was viewed as threat. Saddam was never viewed as a threat to anyone except those in Iraq that opposed him.

Osama Bin Laden Warns America - CBS News

What evidence does ANYONE to support the notion that OBL was not the mastermind behind 9/11???

I swear OBL has become the new Che Guevara to the radicals on the left..

OBL had a bounty on his head and was on the FBI's most wanted list since like 1998..

What evidence does ANYONE to support the notion that OBL was not the mastermind behind 9/11???

OBL had a bounty on his head and was on the FBI's most wanted list since like 1998..

Endless Headlines, Intel, Confessions, Data, etc., etc. that the Mastermind behind 9/11 was KSM, NOT bin Laden...

Where were you for the last Decade?...

peace...

Anything to take away the huge victory Obama just created. Sorry, he did a job Bush said he just didnt think about anymore.

Endless Headlines, Intel, Confessions, Data, etc., etc. that the Mastermind behind 9/11 was KSM, NOT bin Laden...

peace...

Then everyone who celebrated should be ashamed.

AGain, keep trying to chip at it. You look like a fool. But continue.:eusa_whistle:

peace...

Then everyone who celebrated should be ashamed.

AGain, keep trying to chip at it. You look like a fool. But continue.:eusa_whistle:

It's Established Fact, KSM was the Mastermind behind 9/11...

Look it up...

peace...

These damned idiots are really getting tiresome. Hussien was not responsible for 3000 Americans murdered on American soil.

So build your fucking shrine to Bin Laden, Mal. Show how you really feel toward your fellow citizens in the United States of America.

Neither did Bin Laden. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the mastermind of 9/11 To lie to the American people is the greatest danger of all.

(CBS) Osama bin Laden may still be at large, but the man captured in Pakistan last Saturday was even more important than bin Laden in the planning and execution of the Sept. 11 attacks.

Khalid Shaikh Mohammed was apprehended in his pajamas just before dawn in a suburban home near the Pakistani capital of Islamabad. American authorities will have many questions for him because as, Bob Simon first reported last fall on 60 Minutes II, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed was not only the mastermind of 9/11, but America's most lethal enemy for more than a decade.

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/10/09/60II/main524947.shtml#ixzz1M0VFv91z

Last edited:
These damned idiots are really getting tiresome. Hussien was not responsible for 3000 Americans murdered on American soil.

So build your fucking shrine to Bin Laden, Mal. Show how you really feel toward your fellow citizens in the United States of America.

Neither did Bin Laden. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the mastermind of 9/11 To lie to the American people is the greatest danger of all.

(CBS) Osama bin Laden may still be at large, but the man captured in Pakistan last Saturday was even more important than bin Laden in the planning and execution of the Sept. 11 attacks.

Khalid Shaikh Mohammed was apprehended in his pajamas just before dawn in a suburban home near the Pakistani capital of Islamabad. American authorities will have many questions for him because as, Bob Simon first reported last fall on 60 Minutes II, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed was not only the mastermind of 9/11, but America's most lethal enemy for more than a decade.

Read more: The Mastermind - 60 Minutes - CBS News

GOD DAMNED CBS AND THEIR FUCKING LIES!...

peace...

peace...

They just can't be trusted, you know how slanted left leaning I mean right leaning their new sources are.:lol:

Saddam.

And again, this is Assuming that bin Laden, not KSM, who was Assisted in his First Attempt at taking down the Towers in 1993 by an Iraq Agent by the name of Ramzi Yousef, was Responsible for 9/11.

I Think it goes without Debate... Saddam used WMDs to Kill at least Tens of Thousands...

Take yourself as an American out of the Equation and look at it from the Worldview...

peace...

Clearly Saddam Killed many more. But I don't recall any of them being on US soil. Both fucks are dead now so I am not sure why it matters.

peace...

They just can't be trusted, you know how slanted left leaning I mean right leaning their new sources are.:lol:

You will be hearing Crickets Chirping soon... :lol:

peace...

peace...

So are you saying Osama was not a legitimate Target because he was just the Leader and Organizer of the Terrorist group that carried out 9/11 and not the guy who actually planned the Operation? That would be like Saying Hitler isn't responsible for what his People did on his Orders.

Strange Logic if that is your point.

Saddam.

peace...

Clearly Saddam Killed many more. But I don't recall any of them being on US soil. Both fucks are dead now so I am not sure why it matters.

Saddam, via Ramzi Yousef and KSM in 1993 Killed Americans in KSM's first Attempt @ the Towers...

But Human Life is Human Life... And Saddam Killed Generations more than bin Laden could have Imagined...

As a Matter of Fact, I Doubt bin Laden Actually Killed anyone himself...

A Coward "Inspiring" the Poor and Ignorant.

peace...

peace...

So are you saying Osama was not a legitimate Target because he was just the Leader and Organizer of the Terrorist group that carried out 9/11 and not the guy who actually planned the Operation? That would be like Saying Hitler isn't responsible for what his People did on his Orders.

I am 100% behind Killing bin Laden and ALL other Terrorists...

Including the ones at Gitmo awaiting Trial...

Showing Sympathy or Process to Islamists is showing Weakness.

peace...

peace...

he's not too bright

peace...

he's not too bright

Trolling again?...

Stop being Dishonest, and just stick to being an Asshole, del. :thup:

peace...

he's not too bright

Trolling again?...

Stop being Dishonest, and just stick to being an Asshole, del. :thup:

peace...

you're not too bright, honestly.

Forum List

Back