Let's just Assume bin Laden was the Mastermind and not KSM...

Goddamn, you are one dumb fuck, Mal. The UN Team was finding no evidence of WMD when Bush told them to leave...

Wrong... Do some Research. 109 Facilities Documented and Sealed by the UN Prior to our Invasion.

That's a Specific Number... I didn't just make it up. :thup:

WMD and Banned Long Range Missiles... Missing.

:)

peace...

How many Deaths would bin Laden be Responsible for as Compared to say...

Saddam

another idiot thread, mal?

i don't recall saddam ever blowing up a building i worked in.

thanks for playing.

Don't call me an Idiot when you aren't even Capable of Realizing that I Specifically put the Blame for 9/11 on al Qaeda's KSM... Not Saddam.

Read it again.

peace...

Goddamn, you are one dumb fuck, Mal. The UN Team was finding no evidence of WMD when Bush told them to leave...

Wrong... Do some Research. 109 Facilities Documented and Sealed by the UN Prior to our Invasion.

peace...

Tell me, Mal - are you a believer in the "truckloads of weapons being shipped to Syria" claims?

Saddam

thanks for playing.

Don't call me an Idiot when you aren't even Capable of Realizing that I Specifically put the Blame for 9/11 on al Qaeda's KSM... Not Saddam.

Read it again.

peace...

she didn't call you an idiot. she called it an idiot thread.

learn to read

idiot

Saddam.

And again, this is Assuming that bin Laden, not KSM, who was Assisted in his First Attempt at taking down the Towers in 1993 by an Iraq Agent by the name of Ramzi Yousef, was Responsible for 9/11.

I Think it goes without Debate... Saddam used WMDs to Kill at least Tens of Thousands...

He was a Brutal Dictator and Murdered Scores of his own People...

So, Ultimately... My Question is this.

Take yourself as an American out of the Equation and look at it from the Worldview...

Who was Worse, bin Laden or Saddam?

peace...

The "Who Was Worse" game is a slippery slope. It is a comparison of apples and little green men from Mars.

Trying to ask Americans to "care" but pretend they don't is schizophrenic.

It also seems clear that you are asking theses Americans to whipe the slate clean when it comes to the history of Iraq and the role the Kurds played in Iraq over the decades.

A case could easily be made that the Kurds were separatist and Saddams actions were just as legitimate as the North's role in our own civil war in which there was 10-50 times the butchery against OUR own people.

OK..he gassed a few thousand Kurds. Who set him up with those weapons and their helicopter delivery systems? We did. Becktel did. Who represented Bektel? Rumsfeld did.

Are you going to ignore the Iraq/Iran war in this fantasy boogyman "what if" charade?

How many Iraqis died in the war with Iran? How many Iranians? Why did we support THAT? Because before THAT war we(our very own CIA) undermined a legitimate election in Iran and installed the "Shaw"? Then the predictable revolution in Iran had the unintended consequence of getting our embassy over run and hostages taken. THEN the even further unintended consequence was the Ayatollas taking charge and Suddam felt threatened as he was secular..blah..blah...blah. and WE still had a sore dick about the hostages which we in fact essentially set up the conditions that led to that situation.

Slippery slope...Fantasy boogymen... American responsibility and then the immediate denial of it.

This OP has no foundation in reality or history.

bottom line...WE ARE AMERICANS!!! We have had dogs in these fights all along. We are just as responsible for Suddam Hussein as anyone. Crying about how many HE killed is about as disingenuous as one can possibly get.

If we had left Suddam alone and just made up with him and got him to stop fucking with his neighbors and Israel I believe the mid East would probably be no worse off than it is now. In fact he hated Al Queda and could have helped destroy them. That is a bit of speculation but not as crazy as you asking AMERICANS to pretend they are not.

Here is one for ya Sparky.. What do you think the price of gas would be now if there was no Americans at war in that region for the last 20 years?

What if we just concentrated on putting out fires rather than dousing all of them with gasoline?

I don't think you really give a crap about the interests of average Americans. You don't even want us to believe we ARE Americans..:lol: :lol:

Just sayin..:eusa_whistle:

peace...

Tell me, Mal - are you a believer in the "truckloads of weapons being shipped to Syria" claims?

I wouldn't have a Clue where the WMD and Banned Long Range Missiles that were those 109 Facilities went...

But I Know the UN Documented and Sealed them before we Stalled @ the UN with the Frogs for 5 Months. :thup:

peace...

thanks for playing.

Read it again.

peace...

she didn't call you an idiot. she called it an idiot thread.

learn to read

idiot

So, the Thread on it's Own is an Idiot?...

del, you are Clearly the Idiot... Why are you here again?

peace...

Saddam.

And again, this is Assuming that bin Laden, not KSM, who was Assisted in his First Attempt at taking down the Towers in 1993 by an Iraq Agent by the name of Ramzi Yousef, was Responsible for 9/11.

I Think it goes without Debate... Saddam used WMDs to Kill at least Tens of Thousands...

Take yourself as an American out of the Equation and look at it from the Worldview...

peace...

The "Who Was Worse" game is a slippery slope. It is a comparison of apples and little green men from Mars.

Trying to ask Americans to "care" but pretend they don't is schizophrenic.

It also seems clear that you are asking theses Americans to whipe the slate clean when it comes to the history of Iraq and the role the Kurds played in Iraq over the decades.

A case could easily be made that the Kurds were separatist and Saddams actions were just as legitimate as the North's role in our own civil war in which there was 10-50 times the butchery against OUR own people.

OK..he gassed a few thousand Kurds. Who set him up with those weapons and their helicopter delivery systems? We did. Becktel did. Who represented Bektel? Rumsfeld did.

Are you going to ignore the Iraq/Iran war in this fantasy boogyman "what if" charade?

How many Iraqis died in the war with Iran? How many Iranians? Why did we support THAT? Because before THAT war we(our very own CIA) undermined a legitimate election in Iran and installed the "Shaw"? Then the predictable revolution in Iran had the unintended consequence of getting our embassy over run and hostages taken. THEN the even further unintended consequence was the Ayatollas taking charge and Suddam felt threatened as he was secular..blah..blah...blah. and WE still had a sore dick about the hostages which we in fact essentially set up the conditions that led to that situation.

Slippery slope...Fantasy boogymen... American responsibility and then the immediate denial of it.

This OP has no foundation in reality or history.

bottom line...WE ARE AMERICANS!!! We have had dogs in these fights all along. We are just as responsible for Suddam Hussein as anyone. Crying about how many HE killed is about as disingenuous as one can possibly get.

If we had left Suddam alone and just made up with him and got him to stop fucking with his neighbors and Israel I believe the mid East would probably be no worse off than it is now. In fact he hated Al Queda and could have helped destroy them. That is a bit of speculation but not as crazy as you asking AMERICANS to pretend they are not.

Here is one for ya Sparky.. What do you think the price of gas would be now if there was no Americans at war in that region for the last 20 years?

What if we just concentrated on putting out fires rather than dousing all of them with gasoline?

I don't think you really give a crap about the interests of average Americans. You don't even want us to believe we ARE Americans..:lol: :lol:

Just sayin..:eusa_whistle:

You can Direct me to where you are Against our doing the same in Afganistan now, and of course our Expansion into Libya as far as Mideast Wars?...

You have been taking the Administration to Task for these things, Correct?...

Boogeyman bin Laden is Dead...

He was in Pakistan...

What's our Interest in Afghanistan now?...

Bankruptcy?

peace...

I think Bin Laden and Saddam were both fucking monsters who got what they deserved.

Yup! Agreed! And at one time they were both OUR monsters. Oh My!:eek: It is so sad when our children must die before we do. :lol: :lol:

Well I know we had to help Saddam against the Iranians because he was the lesser of 2 evils at the time, Khomeini of Iran wanted to invade Iraq, take Baghdad, hang Saddam from a telephone poll and export his Islamic revolution throughout the region. As far as Bin Laden goes, we should have let the Soviets keep Afghanistan, that place and its people are not worth saving.

Saddam.

peace...

Saddam was murdering mostly Muslims in his own country.

Most Americans don't give a shit about Muslims getting killed. But also, most Muslims don't give a shit either. They are quick to forgive OBL for killing their fellow Muslims, mainly because it is viewed as "collateral damage" and necessary in order to kill non-Muslims.

These savages don't care about human life, not even their own kind, so why should the rest of the world?

I think Bin Laden and Saddam were both fucking monsters who got what they deserved.

Yup! Agreed! And at one time they were both OUR monsters. Oh My!:eek: It is so sad when our children must die before we do. :lol: :lol:

Well I know we had to help Saddam against the Iranians because he was the lesser of 2 evils at the time, Khomeini of Iran wanted to invade Iraq, take Baghdad, hang Saddam from a telephone poll and export his Islamic revolution throughout the region. As far as Bin Laden goes, we should have let the Soviets keep Afghanistan, that place and its people are not worth saving.

We didn't really choose sides, we were arming both of them.

Iran/Iraq/Osama all at the same time.

I still say we should have just let the Soviets keep Afghanistan.

Yet we armed Iran as well. Go figure!

Yeah Osama and Afghanistan won because of us, but who knows how long the Soviets would've been able to keep the area with how crazy it is.

My guess is they eventually would've just left.

Yet we armed Iran as well. Go figure!

And 10 years from now we'll be mocking us arming the terrorist monsters in Libya, well some of us are ahead of the game but it's a tiny minority.

Yeah Osama and Afghanistan won because of us, but who knows how long the Soviets would've been able to keep the area with how crazy it is.

My guess is they eventually would've just left.

Who knows? but we would have been better off saving our money and not helping fucking maniacs like Bin Laden, we should have let the Soviets cut their dicks off.

Saddam murdered tens of thousands of his own citizens....right about the time we were arming him.

And on the world stage, he's a relative pauper in the murdering department. Maybe we should invade the numerous country's with far more murderous thugs at the helm...or maybe we should arm those leaders ala Saddam.

Think first, then post.

^That's the Left I Know and Love...

Thanks for being the First Blame America First when it's Convenient Twit to Enter.

I'm not blaming America. I'm stating established facts. The same bootlickers (AKA Malcontents) that cheer Ronald Reagan and all thing Righteous also sat by idly as he armed Saddam - right about the very same time Saddam was gassing the Kurds.

Then, 15 years later you pull that boogeyman out of the closet as a post-invasion excuse to invade because all the claims of WMD went up in smoke.

There's nothing logically decipherable in the rest of your post.
Interrogator Shares Saddam's Confessions - 60 Minutes - CBS News

I just love pulling out Sadaam's own confessions to shove straight in the face of loony liberal idiots.

Fact is, one man is responsible for getting his own ass kicked. That would be Sadaam Hussein himself.....Case closed, game over, the fat lady has sung, period!

Forum List

Back