Let's hear it for those Non-Unionized, Private Sector Employees!!!!

Non-sequitur. How is a job sustained when there is no more money to fund it?

No... I'm talking about the Private Sector jobs that people used to be able to raise a family on in relative comfort.... THOSE JOBS. If we had THOSE JOBS, there would have been no need for a stimulus.
Stop trying to change the subject and answer the question. How is a job sustained when there is no more money to fund it?

Not trying to change the subject. I said from the very beginning to bring the jobs back.

The leftist wet dream.

How about jobs "created" :)rofl:) by the stimulus? What happens when the money is gone? Will you hold Obama accountable for those jobs then being lost?

Of course you won't.

Great...bring back the good paying jobs that used to be ours.

It's really really hard to run out of something you alone can make..

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States;

No... I'm talking about the Private Sector jobs that people used to be able to raise a family on in relative comfort.... THOSE JOBS. If we had THOSE JOBS, there would have been no need for a stimulus.

Those jobs went away because unions made it too expensive to compete.

bullshit. They did it for a money grab. period. Turn the channel.

Oh bullshit.

They went "away" because of several trade agreements, deferred taxes on profits, tax holidays and improved technology.

yep... $600. Compare that to the revenue we lost and the trouble that the economy is in.
Did you send your check back?

No?

Well, then. You're part of the problem, you selfish bastard.

Ahhhh... the non-sequitur of the past three years.... Don't take the money or else your selfish. BTW... did you stop beating your wife?
Poor analogy. You complain about taxes being too low...but refuse to send extra money to the government. You're allowed to do that, and the Treasury Department has a means for citizens to make donations. Would you like the link, or do you just want to keep being a hypocrite?

I'm always amazed to hear you people whine about giving the people SOME of their money back and cry about how that is LOST REVENUE for the Damn Federal Government.

actually it makes me sick
It's the mindset that says the government owns all the money, and kindly and generously allows people to keep some of it.

It doesn't?

18 U.S.C. § 333 : US Code - Section 333: Mutilation of national bank obligations
Our Government in D.C.,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy nanny state come.
Thy mandate be done
on flyover country as it is in the coasts.
Give us this day our monthly check,
and audit us our trespasses,
as we file suit against those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into liberty,
but deliver us from ourselves.
For thine is the oligarchy,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever.
Amen.

It's really really hard to run out of something you alone can make..

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States;
Really? So once the government funds something...say a construction project...that money just keeps flowing forever?

Take your time. I can tell you haven't given this any thought whatsoever.

Stop trying to change the subject and answer the question. How is a job sustained when there is no more money to fund it?

Not trying to change the subject. I said from the very beginning to bring the jobs back.

How is a job sustained when there is no more money to fund it?

I don't... why do you hate them...after all, it's the super wealthy that benefited the most out of them, and we know what they did with them.... sold out America.

You roll back the Bush tax cuts and you end up raising taxes on the poor and middle class. You clearly you hate the poor and the middle class and want to funnel all their money up to the top.

Yep... Private sector employees who don't belong to unions are all such hard working diligent workers, and Unionized ones are slugs.

FedEx Guy Throwing My Computer Monitor - YouTube

You mean private sector employee, as in single. Why are you trying to use one incident to bash millions of people? I'm sure the guy got in trouble when a claim was filed for damage, so what's the big deal?

I was miserable working at one place where the unions were constantly pressuring people to join and were complete assholes to non-union members.

I've seen production halted because of a light bulb that went out. One guy grabbed a new bulb and a ladder so everyone could get back to working and was told it wasn't in his job description. The guy who had responsibility for that was on break, so everything shut down because the factory workers in one area couldn't see well enough to work. The same union made a deal with the company that in exchange for giving up VSP insurance for optometry, the company had to buy steel toed boots for each worker twice a year. Thing was, the company already provided one pair and we would buy the second pair if we needed them for around $50.00. Without eye insurance, we had to pay for our own eye exam, frames and lenses, which cost hundreds. Out of 200 employees, 87 wore glasses or contacts. And the guy acted like he did a big favor for everyone. What a tool.

Unions collect big dues. You can't quit. Even if you tell them to shove it, they say you are union forever, but behind in your dues and they send you notices telling you to catch up with late payments. Pieces of crap.

Last edited:
Yep... Private sector employees who don't belong to unions are all such hard working diligent workers, and Unionized ones are slugs.

You mean private sector employee, as in single. Why are you trying to use one incident to bash millions of people? I'm sure the guy got in trouble when a claim was filed for damage, so what's the big deal?

I was miserable working at one place where the unions were constantly pressuring people to join and were complete assholes to non-union members.

I've seen production halted because of a light bulb that went out. One guy grabbed a new bulb and a ladder so everyone could get back to working and was told it wasn't in his job description. The guy who had responsibility for that was on break, so everything shut down because the factory workers in one area couldn't see well enough to work. The same union made a deal with the company that in exchange for giving up VSP insurance for optometry, the company had to buy steel toed boots for each worker twice a year. Thing was, the company already provided one pair and we would buy the second pair if we needed them for around $50.00. Without eye insurance, we had to pay for our own eye exam, frames and lenses, which cost hundreds. Out of 200 employees, 87 wore glasses or contacts. And the guy acted like he did a big favor for everyone. What a tool.

Unions collect big dues. You can't quit. Even if you tell them to shove it, they say you are union forever, but behind in your dues and they send you notices telling you to catch up with late payments. Pieces of crap.

Like I said... just fighting fire with fire.

Another cause of long-term unemployment is unionization. High union wages that exceed the competitive market rate are likely to cause job losses in the unionized sector of the economy. Also, those who lose high-wage union jobs are often reluctant to accept alternative low-wage employment.

Unemployment: The Concise Encyclopedia of Economics | Library of Economics and Liberty

:eusa_shhh:

Like I said... just fighting fire with fire.

well sorry to tell you. it ain't working..

Another cause of long-term unemployment is unionization. High union wages that exceed the competitive market rate are likely to cause job losses in the unionized sector of the economy. Also, those who lose high-wage union jobs are often reluctant to accept alternative low-wage employment.

Unemployment: The Concise Encyclopedia of Economics | Library of Economics and Liberty

Unions have been a dying entity since Reagan... that was 30 years ago. BTW... funny how back in the 50's and 60's when Unions were strong and taxes(and wages) were higher, the country was in much better shape.

Unions have been a dying entity since Reagan... that was 30 years ago. BTW... funny how back in the 50's and 60's when Unions were strong and taxes(and wages) were higher, the country was in much better shape.

You are right, in the 50's and 60's they were not yet owned by the left and used as a way to fund democrats.

You are right, in the 50's and 60's they were not yet owned by the left and used as a way to fund democrats.

The only reason they support the left is because the right hates them... it's a self fulfilling prophecy.

And thus the REAL reason you hate organized American workers.

And what about non-union employees? Do they also make too much to compete with say....Mexico?

Isn't that what you're REALLY saying? That in order to compete we must lower our wages and standard of living to that of Mexico?

Forum List

Back