Let's hear it for those Non-Unionized, Private Sector Employees!!!!

Jobs that keep the private sector producing... because the Private sector certainly aren't producing any lately... they're shipping them off to slave labor countries to fund their CEO's.
And now the question that no lefty seems to want to answer:

What happens to those government-funded jobs when the government money runs out?

We disband the military? :D
The leftist wet dream.

How about jobs "created" :)rofl:) by the stimulus? What happens when the money is gone? Will you hold Obama accountable for those jobs then being lost?

Of course you won't.

And now the question that no lefty seems to want to answer:

What happens to those government-funded jobs when the government money runs out?

The leftist wet dream.

How about jobs "created" :)rofl:) by the stimulus? What happens when the money is gone? Will you hold Obama accountable for those jobs then being lost?

Of course you won't.

Great...bring back the good paying jobs that used to be ours.

The leftist wet dream.

Of course you won't.

hey, I have great paying job.... as do most all of my friends. Just because you're a loser who can't make it without supporting some job club and being told how to think, work and vote doesn't means we're all that pathetic.

The leftist wet dream.

Of course you won't.

hey, I have great paying job.... as do most all of my friends. Just because you're a loser who can't make it without supporting some job club and being told how to think, work and vote doesn't means we're all that pathetic.

So do I... we are the fortunate... I just have the ability to see past my own nose... apparently you do not.

I don't... why do you hate them...after all, it's the super wealthy that benefited the most out of them, and we know what they did with them.... sold out America.

I got a check in the mail from the tax cuts.

So did you.

yep... $600. Compare that to the revenue we lost and the trouble that the economy is in.

I'm always amazed to hear you people whine about giving the people SOME of their money back and cry about how that is LOST REVENUE for the Damn Federal Government.

actually it makes me sick

If the situation is as you've described it the problem is a poorly managed union. "

That may well be, but in the Unions I have been around what I described is the norm.

I concur. That was my experience as well working in the Bakery Drivers Union in Boston.
I'm sure you understand that one of the basic facts of life is there always is the ten percent. That unfortunate fact applies to unions, too.

I'm well aware that the phenomenal success of the union movement led to corruption in some sectors, the UAW being one outstanding example. But that circumstance does not undo the valuable achievements of the union movement and the undeniable need for it to continue. So I repectfully suggest you don't think in terms of tossing out the baby with the bath water.

Unions are democratic organizations. Their leadership is elected. They hold regular meetings. Problems arise when members get lazy, fail to attend meetings and ignore the signs of emerging corruption.

Were you an active union member? Did you attend meetings and raise your voice in opposition to the slackers whose actions were jeopardizing your security?

Last edited:
I don't... why do you hate them...after all, it's the super wealthy that benefited the most out of them, and we know what they did with them.... sold out America.

So did you.

yep... $600. Compare that to the revenue we lost and the trouble that the economy is in.
Did you send your check back?

No?

Well, then. You're part of the problem, you selfish bastard.

So did you.

I'm always amazed to hear you people whine about giving the people SOME of their money back and cry about how that is LOST REVENUE for the Damn Federal Government.

It makes me sick that you'd rather not pay for the things your Duly elected REPRESENTATION enacted.

The leftist wet dream.

Of course you won't.

Non-sequitur. How is a job sustained when there is no more money to fund it?

No... I'm talking about the Private Sector jobs that people used to be able to raise a family on in relative comfort.... THOSE JOBS. If we had THOSE JOBS, there would have been no need for a stimulus.

So did you.

It's the mindset that says the government owns all the money, and kindly and generously allows people to keep some of it.

Non-sequitur. How is a job sustained when there is no more money to fund it?

No... I'm talking about the Private Sector jobs that people used to be able to raise a family on in relative comfort.... THOSE JOBS. If we had THOSE JOBS, there would have been no need for a stimulus.
Stop trying to change the subject and answer the question. How is a job sustained when there is no more money to fund it?

So did you.

Did you send your check back?

No?

Well, then. You're part of the problem, you selfish bastard.

Ahhhh... the non-sequitur of the past three years.... Don't take the money or else your selfish. BTW... did you stop beating your wife?

It's the mindset that says the government owns all the money, and kindly and generously allows people to keep some of it.

It doesn't?

18 U.S.C. § 333 : US Code - Section 333: Mutilation of national bank obligations

Forum List

Back