lets have a non-fallacious discussion about palin's qualifications

Many people on this board find Sarah Palin to be presidential material, but I don't see any qualification that she has to take the job. Could one of her supporters please list these qualifications?

No fallacies please, meaning no bringing up obama, bush or any other person. just list palin's qualifications in areas a president must be proficient.

She believes her own hype and she believes all the old-school hype about Reagan. To a certain type of voter, these are the only qualifications necessary.

Oh great, I was wondering how long it would take to get to the "Alaska doesn't count because it isn't Cali or on the Eastern seaboard" argument.

Way to shine a light on your prejudiced ignorance, nitwits.

Seems like you're the first to mention Alaska not counting. Or at least I can't find anyone else who posted that.

Perhaps you didn't read Dr. Gregg's post:

"Being a mayor of a small town of like minded peopel is hardly difficult. Cutting taxes in a state that gets tons of revenue from oil is hardly a big success. Dealing with a desolate state with many like minded people is hardly being qualified to deal with the entire country that is very diverse."

Not as smart as you thought, are you?....:razz:

Nice catch.

The funny thing is I already fact checked my own post and read this also.

At least it looks like the same thing I read at wiki-answers. :)

But yes, I concede that I did think being a felon was disqualifier and I was wrong.

That's always been one of my 'pet peeves'. If you can't vote if you're a felon, why the heck should you be allowed to run for office!! IMO, that's one of the biggest inconsistencies in American law.

The State you live in determines if as a convicted Felon you lose the right to vote. It is not part of a Federal requirement.

Oh great, I was wondering how long it would take to get to the "Alaska doesn't count because it isn't Cali or on the Eastern seaboard" argument.

Way to shine a light on your prejudiced ignorance, nitwits.

Seems like you're the first to mention Alaska not counting. Or at least I can't find anyone else who posted that.

Perhaps you didn't read Dr. Gregg's post:

"Being a mayor of a small town of like minded peopel is hardly difficult. Cutting taxes in a state that gets tons of revenue from oil is hardly a big success. Dealing with a desolate state with many like minded people is hardly being qualified to deal with the entire country that is very diverse."
apparently you didn't either

perhaps you should read what I wrote instead of making shit up, or learn some reading comprehension. I didn 't say it didn't count, but its hardly an indicator of success at running a very diverse nation

Lol.

I quoted you exactly, and you're saying Alaska doesn't count because everyone there is "like minded" and non-diverse. The implication is that other states are.

What a yahoo you are.

Lol.

I quoted you exactly, and you're saying Alaska doesn't count because everyone there is "like minded" and non-diverse. The implication is that other states are.

What a yahoo you are.

typical internet moron, callled out on your bullshit lying yet continues to keep it going, even though its clearly documented in the thread :cuckoo:

And where did I say it had to be a "east coast or cali state"?

Lol.

What a yahoo you are.

typical internet moron, callled out on your bullshit lying yet continues to keep it going, even though its clearly documented in the thread :cuckoo:

You are the bald faced liar. YOU claimed Alaska did not count. Own up to it, it is your words buddy.

Last edited:
Many people on this board find Sarah Palin to be presidential material, but I don't see any qualification that she has to take the job. Could one of her supporters please list these qualifications?

No fallacies please, meaning no bringing up obama, bush or any other person. just list palin's qualifications in areas a president must be proficient.

All Obama had was what a Year as a Senator? Palin has 2 years as Governor. That is more qualified. I don't recall you whining about Obama not being qualified. Or did I miss it?

I just fired someone and hired another.
Under your government logic I should have done this:
The person fired was unqualified so another unqualified person fits the job and should be hired.
Makes no sense.

All Obama had was what a Year as a Senator? Palin has 2 years as Governor. That is more qualified. I don't recall you whining about Obama not being qualified. Or did I miss it?

no fallacies please

Lol.

What a yahoo you are.

You are the bald faced liar. YOU claimed Alaska did not count. Own up to it, it is your words buddy.

actually now that I read back...:redface: apologies on that one

but Alli Baba is still a liar as I didn't mention it had to be a governor of cali or an east coast state.

I will be honest, I wouldn't vote for her. But, I wouldn't throw her out of my bed either. :tongue::tongue:

Don't know if she did any good for Alaska. I was there, the place is most beautiful, and uber interesting.

actually now that I read back...:redface: apologies on that one

but Alli Baba is still a liar as I didn't mention it had to be a governor of cali or an east coast state.

You're an idiot. Kindly name a suitably "diverse" state that would have provided Palin with the experience you think she couldn't get from Alaska.

BTW, neg rep for being a wanker.

Like Sarah Palin, or not, she had the attention of the American public. From what I've seen of her, and from what I have gathered from listening to her give speechs, I find her to be a breath of fresh air. Not necessarily because of what she says, but because she comes across as an honest person who truly believes in what she is saying. I don't know of any other politician that does that. In terms of someone that I could trust and believe in, I can find those qualities in Sarah Palin but that comes a little short of me voting for her for President. At this point in time, I do not believe she is qualified to be President but if she continues to grow in her knowledge base I would seriously consider voting for her in a Presidential election. When I compare her against Owe Bama, I think she is just as qualified as he was when he was elected President. I trust and believe in her more than I do Owe Bama but, as I said, she still needs to do some growing politically before I can said I would definiately vote for her to become President. Other things I like about her is I think she has a certain bit of charm and wit and I like that. She is very easy on the eyes. She knows how to field dress a moose! I think she deserves keeping an eye on and someone to consider down the road.

You know.......suicidal maniacs got the attention of the nation on September 11th, 2001, at around 8:00 am, CST.

Does your logic dictate that anyone who gets the attention of the nation is qualified for politics? Because, LOTS of people have gotten the attention of America.

Paris Hilton, Brittney Spears, Michael Jackson, Charles Manson, just to name a few.

Does this mean that you think they are qualified for president as well?

Oh yeah..........your particular little "hero" known as the Wasilla Chihuahua, is now in negotiations with reality tv producers to put her on television.

Says that she's gonna give tours of Alaska.

Still think that quitting stupid bitch is qualified? Shit......she's barely qualified to carry a vagina!

I admire and respect Sarah Palin. :)

I do not feel, however, she is experienced enough to be president and would not vote for her in`12. She isn't ready now but maybe in six or more years. She has much work to do to be qualified for this intensive job. I hope she gains it. I like her patriotism and what I perceive to be her integrity as well as her conservative values. I want to see her finish a long term commitment, as she left her role as governor early, and attended five colleges in six years before graduating with a degree in journalism, in which she worked "briefly" while in college.

I'm not a Palin supporter but she was a governor. Being a governor is like being president of your state.

Is that what you were looking for?

can't go a day without Palin huh? What is she running for? President? Who knew?

Forum List

Back