lets have a non-fallacious discussion about palin's qualifications

blu is a moron. is he qualified to be a moron? You betcha! winky. :cool:

figures you are unable to avoid fallacies

She was a governor which is an executive position very similar to the presidency but in a much smaller scale.

Is that what you were looking for?

yes that is actual experience that could be used to form an argument that she is qualified. I don't think it is enough though and I don't thinks he has much a of 'world view' that is needed by today's presidents

She was a governor which is an executive position very similar to the presidency but in a much smaller scale.

yes that is actual experience that could be used to form an argument that she is qualified. I don't think it is enough though and I don't thinks he has much a of 'world view' that is needed by today's presidents

hey moron, how long have you known Palin was the Govenor of a state? Just find out today??

hey moron, how long have you known Palin was the Govenor of a state? Just find out today??

um? how could you draw that conclusion from what I said? if you aren't going to add anything intelligent to the thread please leave

um? how could you draw that conclusion from what I said? if you aren't going to add anything intelligent to the thread please leave

hey moron, which of Palin's qualifications has changed since the last 1000 conversations that have been started on this subject? Hey! moron, why don't you wise up,, your bullshit don't fly.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
No changes huh? Good. We can put this lame subject to rest. Thank You. :eusa_angel:

Many people on this board find Sarah Palin to be presidential material, but I don't see any qualification that she has to take the job. Could one of her supporters please list these qualifications?

No fallacies please, meaning no bringing up obama, bush or any other person. just list palin's qualifications in areas a president must be proficient.

I admire and respect Sarah Palin. :)

I do not feel, however, she is experienced enough to be president and would not vote for her in`12. She isn't ready now but maybe in six or more years. She has much work to do to be qualified for this intensive job. I hope she gains it. I like her patriotism and what I perceive to be her integrity as well as her conservative values. I want to see her finish a long term commitment, as she left her role as governor early, and attended five colleges in six years before graduating with a degree in journalism, in which she worked "briefly" while in college.

No, she won't be ready in 6 years, 18, or even 60. Why? She's a typical high school prom queen who didn't grow up to adulthood.

Why? Everything was handed to her and she didn't have to work for shit. Might explain why she quit after only half a term.

Want to know how I know? Everytime I listen to the Wasilla Chihuahua on the television, no matter what she's talking about, you can hear the bitchy bullshit just underneath the surface.

Interestingly, you can also tell it when speaking to most Palin supporters, as they spend so much time worshiping Palin that they start to take on her mannerisms, the main one of which is bitchy.

Want proof? Look at California Girl's posts. She's a Palin supporter as well.

hey moron, which of Palin's qualifications has changed since the last 1000 conversations that have been started on this subject? Hey! moron, why don't you wise up,, your bullshit don't fly.

Hey Stupid Bitch Shallow Skeeve, what qualifications of hers have changed? That's easy......none of 'em.

Why? Because the useless waste of skin that is the Wasilla Chihuahua hasn't bothered to learn ANYTHING.

Oh wait........she did get another qualification.......she uses her palms as cue cards now.

considering the last president we elected who had virtually no experience (Obama) is turning out so horrible I can't argue with your logic.

considering the last president we elected who had virtually no experience (Obama) is turning out so horrible I can't argue with your logic.

No experience for what? Being president?
That's like saying you can't die because you have never done it before.
You have no idea what it will involve until you are there.
Once you are there, it's classified!
The president is a figure head, he can't even right a bill for us, it has to go thru congress. He can ask all he wants! Declaration of war? Same thing. Congress can even overthrow his veto with a 2/3rds vote.
Everything he sees, listens to, decides on, is classified...so...Like I said, no experience for what? How many will it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? Sorry that’s classified too!

Hey Stupid Bitch Shallow Skeeve, what qualifications of hers have changed? That's easy......none of 'em.

Why? Because the useless waste of skin that is the Wasilla Chihuahua hasn't bothered to learn ANYTHING.

Oh wait........she did get another qualification.......she uses her palms as cue cards now.

Hey PIG, how are thee tonight? they keeping yer mud the right temperature? and with the right mixture of pig shit?? wallow away ole dimocwat wallow away. and btw tell blu her qualifications haven't changed blu didn't get yer memo. :eusa_angel:

Many people on this board find Sarah Palin to be presidential material, but I don't see any qualification that she has to take the job. Could one of her supporters please list these qualifications?

No fallacies please, meaning no bringing up obama, bush or any other person. just list palin's qualifications in areas a president must be proficient.

i think the only qualifications required are that you be born here and be of the minimum age....

after that it is how many people you can convince to vote for you.....

with all due respect PP WE didn't elect the moron presently residing in the wh. the morons such as PIG did it. and there is no logic in the pigpen.

with all due respect PP WE didn't elect the moron presently residing in the wh. the morons such as PIG did it. and there is no logic in the pigpen.

Harvard graduate "moron"? Author, university professor. State Senator, US Senator. Moron?

Of course only 6% of Scientists are Republican. Only 6%. Since that was a year ago, it could be less. 5% or even 4%. Do you understand how much the dumb-ass Republicans need to rely on the Democrats? No wonder they're pissing their Depends.

528-52.gif

I'm still wondering how a tv journalism degree from several different colleges, can possibly trump a LAW degree from Harvard?

Palin smarter than Obama? Hardly.

You know Shallow Skeeve, you should quit swallowing when you blow the GOP types, seems the skeet is affecting your brain.

Wow. You are all some of the dumbest mother fuckers I've ever seen. That is saying something too!

I personally like Sarah Palin but I do not feel she is presidential material. Just looking at how her campaign started and where it went let me know that she can be influenced into pushing others personal agendas. Prime example would be how she basically was a parrot for Sean Hannity and it was almost as if he was writing her material. We need someone with a stronger will in office...but I still like her as a candidate....just not sure what office door I would like to see her name on..

Forum List

Back