lets have a non-fallacious discussion about palin's qualifications

blu

Sep 21, 2009
Many people on this board find Sarah Palin to be presidential material, but I don't see any qualification that she has to take the job. Could one of her supporters please list these qualifications?

No fallacies please, meaning no bringing up obama, bush or any other person. just list palin's qualifications in areas a president must be proficient.

Many people on this board find Sarah Palin to be presidential material, but I don't see any qualification that she has to take the job. Could one of her supporters please list these qualifications?

No fallacies please, meaning no bringing up obama, bush or any other person. just list palin's qualifications in areas a president must be proficient.

Nice little caveat you have. Just so you don't have to justify your position in supporting Mr. Obama. But I'll tell you that Palin is absolutely qualified to be President of the United States.

Do you know why that is?

Because there are only two qualifications. If you knew your civics, you'd know that.

She is born an American Citizen and she is 35 years or older.

Have a nice day.

Congrats!

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

Nice little caveat you have. Just so you don't have to justify your position in supporting Mr. Obama. But I'll tell you that Palin is absolutely qualified to be President of the United States.

Do you know why that is?

Because there are only two qualifications. If you knew your civics, you'd know that.

Have a nice day.

I don't support Obama and didn't vote for him. funny that you still mentioned him in your dodge though. and since you find those to be the only two qualifications I assume you have never posted negatively about obama's perceived lack of qualifications as always spouted the gop retards?

Do you know why that is?

Have a nice day.

I don't support Obama and didn't vote for him. funny that you still mentioned him in your dodge though. and since you find those to be the only two qualifications I assume you have never posted negatively about obama's perceived lack of qualifications as always spouted the gop retards?

those are the only two qualifications to be president.

OK, let's see...

Is she a US born citizen? - check!

Is she at least 35 years old? - check!

Is she not a convicted felon? - check!

Sure looks like she meets the qualification requirements to me.

Of course I'd never vote for her, but that's a different debate.

wow...... people here get really pedantic when they don't have anything to show that palin has enough experience or knowledge to president

Do you know why that is?

Have a nice day.

In case you missed it, you brought it up in your opening post. That is usually the tactic of someone who doesn't want to have unfair comparisons made about the people they support. Like the fact that Mr. Obama has yet to produce, to the public, a birth certificate. But that is neither here nor there.

Don't blame Me that you got caught in your own little trap. There are two qualifications. Sarah Palin meets both.

Do you know why that is?

Have a nice day.

In case you missed it, you brought it up in your opening post. That is usually the tactic of someone who doesn't want to have unfair comparisons made about the people they support. Like the fact that Mr. Obama has yet to produce, to the public, a birth certificate. But that is neither here nor there.

Don't blame Me that you got caught in your own little trap. There are two qualifications. Sarah Palin meets both.

i brought up obama to avoid all the fallacies spoken when this topic is discussed. and people are merely playing semantics to avoid answering the obvious, real intent of the question.

wow...... people here get really pedantic when they don't have anything to show that palin has enough experience or knowledge to president
You did not say experience or knowledge. You said qualifications.

English can be your friend.

:cuckoo:

And for the record. There is no requirement for experience OR knowledge. Those are nothing more then personal choices by the voters.

She did a bang-up job at stand up the other night on Jay's show.

The material was a bit thin but her delivery was spot on.

i brought up obama to avoid all the fallacies spoken when this topic is discussed. and people are merely playing semantics to avoid answering the obvious, real intent of the question.
You want an answer to a question, then ask the question right. It is hardly My problem you cannot be clear in asking questions.

As to the fallacies spoken, then they are fallacies of all the candidates. No one person with the exceptions of past Presidents, have the experience and knowledge to be a President. It is all far to subjective.

LOL, sure nuff, Palin has the qualifications to be President Sarah Palin.

has a nice ring to it, doesn't it.:lol:

Do you know why that is?

Have a nice day.

I am glad you caught that. This was post number 1. lol

I think Palin is presidential material. Seriously, please let her run. (After her reality show of course). Remember, she was gov. for her full term...oh wait. Never mind. She had nothing to do with the bridge to no where....oh wait never mind. She taught abstinence and it worked well for her daughter...oh wait never mind. She proved she is up on all things geographical. i mean, look at East Korea. Oh wait, never mind. She proved she is not a hack by getting a job on fox. Oh wait, never mind.

Yeah, run her. She is just as qualified as Obama. She is a constitutional lawyer as well. Oh wait, never mind.

Like Sarah Palin, or not, she had the attention of the American public. From what I've seen of her, and from what I have gathered from listening to her give speechs, I find her to be a breath of fresh air. Not necessarily because of what she says, but because she comes across as an honest person who truly believes in what she is saying. I don't know of any other politician that does that. In terms of someone that I could trust and believe in, I can find those qualities in Sarah Palin but that comes a little short of me voting for her for President. At this point in time, I do not believe she is qualified to be President but if she continues to grow in her knowledge base I would seriously consider voting for her in a Presidential election. When I compare her against Owe Bama, I think she is just as qualified as he was when he was elected President. I trust and believe in her more than I do Owe Bama but, as I said, she still needs to do some growing politically before I can said I would definiately vote for her to become President. Other things I like about her is I think she has a certain bit of charm and wit and I like that. She is very easy on the eyes. She knows how to field dress a moose! I think she deserves keeping an eye on and someone to consider down the road.

Do you know why that is?

Have a nice day.

I am glad you caught that. This was post number 1. lol

I think Palin is presidential material. Seriously, please let her run. (After her reality show of course). Remember, she was gov. for her full term...oh wait. Never mind. She had nothing to do with the bridge to no where....oh wait never mind. She taught abstinence and it worked well for her daughter...oh wait never mind. She proved she is up on all things geographical. i mean, look at East Korea. Oh wait, never mind. She proved she is not a hack by getting a job on fox. Oh wait, never mind.

Yeah, run her. She is just as qualified as Obama. She is a constitutional lawyer as well. Oh wait, never mind.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsnore:lol:

Forum List

Back