Let's Get Real and Serious About Newt Gingrich Here RWers

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Various health care companies did NOT pay Newt USD $37 million dollars because of his "grasp of history."

Freddy Mac did NOT pay Newt USD $30,000 dollars an hour per visit because of his "grasp on history."

Are you guys seriously trying to argue that he is?

I mean...do you really believe that swill?

Have you guys gone so far off the reservation that you have really and truly and fully lost your grasp on reality?

If the answer is, "No, I don't believe him on that lie." then how do you justify your support of him.

Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Various health care companies did NOT pay Newt USD $37 million dollars because of his "grasp of history."

Freddy Mac did NOT pay Newt USD $30,000 dollars an hour per visit because of his "grasp on history."

Have you guys gone so far off the reservation that you have really and truly and fully lost your grasp on reality?

If the answer is, "No, I don't believe him on that lie." then how do you justify your support of him.

You are always wrong, especially when you don't make any sense.

You are always wrong, especially when you don't make any sense.
As expected, yet another emotional non-response from a cookie-cutter rabid RWer.

Good job! :clap2:

Been reading the NY Slimes Mark? :lol:

I'm not defending Newt, I wouldn't vote for him but you really need to learn to think critically and independently and stop regurgitating B.S. from the NY Slimes Opinion page.

(NY Slimes is the first link I get when I "Google" key points of your diatribe.)

George Will on "this week with Christiana Amanpour" when asked whether or not Republicans are trying to latch on to Newt, despite his seemingly Washingon corrupted past...

"I don't think so."

And BTW, this thread was inspired by today's episode of FOXNews Sunday.

One of the panelists, a Republican I might add, is who quoted some of the information I posted in the OP.

I'm just trying to see where exactly are the USMB RWers, seeing if there are any sane ones left.

I'm not defending Newt, I wouldn't vote for him but you really need to learn to think critically and independently and stop regurgitating B.S. from the NY Slimes Opinion page.

(NY Slimes is the first link I get when I "Google" key points of your diatribe.)
While you were typing this post, I was typing the one I just did a second ago.

I rarely, if ever, read the NY Times, if I do it's probably a movie review.

Quite frankly I find the Corporate Media, just as reprehensible, if not more so than you do.

I just don't go around NOT believing facts because they go against my world view, is all.

They didn't pay Newt Gingrich ANYTHING. They did hire his consulting company.

Why is the New York Times (proper term) wrong? Newt has a slimy background that's a mile long.

Newt is too liberal for the republican base.

They will have to toss their "ideals" or newt.

stfu,, we don't give a shit what you think about Newt Ginrich or any other Republican for that matter.. we think the asshole you put in office stinks.. and we'll vote for anyone but him.

stfu,, we don't give a shit what you think about Newt Ginrich or any other Republican for that matter.. we think the asshole you put in office stinks.. and we'll vote for anyone but him.

So basically what you are saying there Slobber on my willow pillows, is Sieg Heil!

While you were typing this post, I was typing the one I just did a second ago.

I rarely, if ever, read the NY Times, if I do it's probably a movie review.

Quite frankly I find the Corporate Media, just as reprehensible, if not more so than you do.

I just don't go around NOT believing facts because they go against my world view, is all.
Point taken.
That's how the LIberals put Obama in: Hatred of Bush.

Why is the New York Times (proper term) wrong? Newt has a slimy background that's a mile long.

They aren't wrong. He can't even say it so he just deflects.

Is being hired as a consultant illegal?

Ahhhh...yes, right back again to falling on the sword of the law. Predictable, very predictable.

You will note, Mike, that my OP didn't question any legality of lack thereof. I'm questioning whether or not you USMB RWers are actually falling for the BS Noot is spewing.

In this thread I've already seen one USMB RWer outright say that these organizations didn't pay him. :eek: Furthermore, I see no correction from any of the other USMB RWers to him on that.

My OP is essentially asking to see if you people actually believe that Noot was raking in millions and millions and millions of bucks for NOT being a lobbyist. If so, then I'd like to redirect your attentions to a tree that I have for sale in Brooklyn.

aka...

WHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

gop_cry1.jpg

and

head-in-the-sand.gif

You guys are on a roll.

SO ITS YOUR TURN TO PLAY WHINY LITTLE BITCH. I am not SURPRISED.

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4111-cb111811dapc20111118094520.jpg

Forum List

Back