Let's Get Real and Serious About Newt Gingrich Here RWers

Various health care companies did NOT pay Newt USD $37 million dollars because of his "grasp of history."

Freddy Mac did NOT pay Newt USD $30,000 dollars an hour per visit because of his "grasp on history."

Are you guys seriously trying to argue that he is?

I mean...do you really believe that swill?

Have you guys gone so far off the reservation that you have really and truly and fully lost your grasp on reality?

If the answer is, "No, I don't believe him on that lie." then how do you justify your support of him.

Correct me if I'm wrong here.
SO ITS YOUR TURN TO PLAY WHINY LITTLE BITCH. I am not SURPRISED.

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4111-cb111811dapc20111118094520.jpg

Hmm...interesting.

You define, questioning Noot's sincerity and the RW's rationale as "bithcing."

So, lemme ask another way.

Do you believe Noot?

Various health care companies did NOT pay Newt USD $37 million dollars because of his "grasp of history."

Freddy Mac did NOT pay Newt USD $30,000 dollars an hour per visit because of his "grasp on history."

Have you guys gone so far off the reservation that you have really and truly and fully lost your grasp on reality?

If the answer is, "No, I don't believe him on that lie." then how do you justify your support of him.

Correcting you would be a full-time job. And I don't think it would pay well.

I think the short answer is, I don't care. Obviously, his firm provided some service to Freddie they considered worth a lot of money. The same can be said of other organizations, although I doubt your numbers, I'm not going to waste my time correcting them.

Now if it was "lobbying", I guess I'm not seeing the problem. Everyone has a problem with "lobbying" when it's the OTHER guy doing it.

Is Newt Ideal? Nope.

Is he better than the Chicago Street Thug? Yup.

Is he better than the Weird Mormon Robot? Yup.

Correcting you would be a full-time job. And I don't think it would pay well.

I think the short answer is, I don't care. Obviously, his firm provided some service to Freddie they considered worth a lot of money. The same can be said of other organizations, although I doubt your numbers, I'm not going to waste my time correcting them.

Now if it was "lobbying", I guess I'm not seeing the problem. Everyone has a problem with "lobbying" when it's the OTHER guy doing it.

Is Newt Ideal? Nope.

Is he better than the Chicago Street Thug? Yup.

Is he better than the Weird Mormon Robot? Yup.
So your official and final position is that lobbying is perfectly fine and should continue to exist in politics. Yes?

So your official and final position is that lobbying is perfectly fine and should continue to exist in politics. Yes?

I would say Lobbying is CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

SO ITS YOUR TURN TO PLAY WHINY LITTLE BITCH. I am not SURPRISED.

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4111-cb111811dapc20111118094520.jpg

Hmm...interesting.

You define, questioning Noot's sincerity and the RW's rationale as "bithcing."

So, lemme ask another way.

Do you believe Noot?

Given the history of vetting, and watching you take fringe position after another, your point becomes quite laughable. Too much for your comprehension? Why yes, yes it was.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Well...you can't legislate out SLEAZE, so I guess you got that going for ya.

stfu,, we don't give a shit what you think about Newt Ginrich or any other Republican for that matter.. we think the asshole you put in office stinks.. and we'll vote for anyone but him.

So basically what you are saying there Slobber on my willow pillows, is Sieg Heil!

basically I'm saying obiedoodle stinks and is the worst person eveah to hold the office..

stfu,, we don't give a shit what you think about Newt Ginrich or any other Republican for that matter.. we think the asshole you put in office stinks.. and we'll vote for anyone but him.

aka...

WHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

gop_cry1.jpg

and

head-in-the-sand.gif

You guys are on a roll.
I vacillated on whether or not to expose this one, as it's semi-warrented.Then I said, what the heck...
WillowTree said:
Hi, you have received -746 reputation points from WillowTree.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
yep... we\'re onna roll

Regards,
WillowTree

Note: This is an automated message.

:lol:

So basically what you are saying there Slobber on my willow pillows, is Sieg Heil!

basically I'm saying obiedoodle stinks and is the worst person eveah to hold the office..

You ain't seen nothing yet, if you people get your way.

Hey, you want to end lobbying, simple enough. Reduce government to ONLY it's constitutionally mandated functions.

As long as you got it in the business of regulating toilet bowls and light bulbs, you are going to have people who sell toilet bowls and light bulbs trying to influence the process.

Hey, you want to end lobbying, simple enough. Reduce government to ONLY it's constitutionally mandated functions.

As long as you got it in the business of regulating toilet bowls and light bulbs, you are going to have people who sell toilet bowls and light bulbs trying to influence the process.
Uhhh...no. I don't think that's how it works. Then businesses will just pay for that "constitutionally mandated" votes and policies.

Forum List

Back