Chris Christie Makes 2012 Decision!!!!

WWN learned early this morning that Chris Christie will not run for President. What he wants to tell the American people is that he has chosen Weight Watchers over Jenny Craig!

CHRIS CHRISTIE MAKES 2012 DECISION!*|*Weekly World News

I thought this "news weekly" went the way of the dinosaur!! LMAO!! :lol:

Considering the date of that story, you might want to check your own DNA for the dino gene too.

Awwww.......where's your sense of humor? Or is anything that pokes fun at a Conservative not funny to you? (BTW....that's NOT a "story". It's a piece of made-up BS.)

When was the last time you saw a "Weekly World News" rag?

Considering the date of that story, you might want to check your own DNA for the dino gene too.

Awwww.......where's your sense of humor? Or is anything that pokes fun at a Conservative not funny to you? (BTW....that's NOT a "story". It's a piece of made-up BS.)

I have never seen it.... but I do have a journalistic standard that I expect before I read any particular 'source'.

I didn't read the story so I don't really get what was supposed to be 'funny' about it. Other than the fact that you posted this in 'politics' instead of 'humor'.

However, now that you have pointed it out... yea, I do find it funny.... it's very funny that you can't tell the difference between 'politics' and 'humor'. You've proved yourself to be an idiot. That's pretty funny.

“The Governor said ‘no’ to everybody, but the nation kept demanding that he jump in. He never wanted to go on a weight-loss program, but if the nation wants him to lose weight, then he will do it,” said an insider very close to Christie’s refrigerator.

Thank goodness.

WWN learned early this morning that Chris Christie will not run for President. What he wants to tell the American people is that he has chosen Weight Watchers over Jenny Craig!

he made that decision over a moth ago. where where you?

Chris Christie Decides Not To Run For President : NPR
October 4, 2011

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie announced Tuesday that he will not seek the Republican presidential nomination.

I have never seen it.... but I do have a journalistic standard that I expect before I read any particular 'source'.

I didn't read the story so I don't really get what was supposed to be 'funny' about it. Other than the fact that you posted this in 'politics' instead of 'humor'.

However, now that you have pointed it out... yea, I do find it funny.... it's very funny that you can't tell the difference between 'politics' and 'humor'. You've proved yourself to be an idiot. That's pretty funny.

October 4, 2011

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie announced Tuesday that he will not seek the Republican presidential nomination.

Wow.....not one of these new conservatives got the joke. Why isn't that surprising? :eusa_whistle:

Let me have men about me that are fat;
Sleek-headed men, and such as sleep o' nights.
Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look;
He thinks too much: such men are dangerous.

Julius Caesar Act i scene ii

What this has to do with public policy I have no idea. It is just one more low life laughing at people because they look different.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2mU6USTBRE"]Da goose Says "I'm a fat head!"[/ame]

cg's a good egg, but sometimes she gets a little humor-impaired when it comes to seeking rep from rightwingnuts. :D

cg's a good egg, but sometimes she gets a little humor-impaired when it comes to seeking rep from rightwingnuts. :D

Ya....but I also find that they just love to dish it out when it comes to liberals but they believe the "conservative family values" crowd can do no wrong and it is almost sacreligeous to poke a little fun at them.

October 4, 2011

Wow.....not one of these new conservatives got the joke. Why isn't that surprising? :eusa_whistle:

Oh, I saw the Weight Watchers part. Just didn't find it all that funny.

It seems that since you libtards have nothing to actually hold against Christie in terms of job performance, you've decided to just talk about his weight. typical.

Forum List

Back