Let's Get Ready To RUMMMMMMBLE!

Joe Biden said in high school he would have taken someone like Trump and his rapey locker room talk out back and beat the shit out of him and the snowflakes go into a tizzy.

I never said that I said THEY need to stop. It's unproductive, childish and nonsense
how does that work? If Crazy Joe started it, you're saying that Trump should ignore it? How does that resolve your statement? Joe gets a shot and Trump none? Crazy Joe threw the first punch.

OMFG....Biden is part of THEY....don't start none won't be none.

This is childish BS and an embarrassment
no, he is him and he said it first. again, you're suggesting he get his say and not trump. you can't make the claim after the punch is thrown.

No I'm not....just fucking stop. If Biden (part of THEY) hadn't said something it wouldn't be an issue

In our house a really big thing is consider the source, roll your eyes and walk away. It prevents looking really stupid and childish
If Biden (part of THEY) hadn't said something it wouldn't be an issue

But he did! Trump merely responded. It is Biden that should grow up. Not Trump. Trump acted normal. That's what you're not getting. It isn't they, it's Biden.

And for what it's worth, I'd love to see a cage match for charity.
Well, that would never happen, because Joe Biteme doesn't do charity. Unless it is someone else's money.

Biden gave average of $369 to charity a year

Trump is a WWE hall of famer.

giphy.gif

It’s Crazy Joe.

The war of words between the President and former VP heated up again this morning. Biden claimed he'd take Trump behind the gym and "beat the hell out of him". Trump says Biden would "go down hard and fast, crying all the way".
lol.gif

GettyImages-632198430-960x540.jpg

1521718262305.jpg

So here's the tale of the tape.

Trump: 6'2" 236 lbs. Biden: 6' 180 lbs. Draft status: Trump "bone spurs". Biden: "asthma as a teenager". Neither served.

Ring record: Trump....1 fight, won Presidency. Biden: Twice defeated for presidency, chosen for VP as a harmless white man.

Prediction: The two septuagenarians would circle each other with scowls on their faces. Biden would leap forward, catch a right hand, hit the canvas and not move. Paramedics would race to his aid and he'd be transported to the nearest ER in a coma. Watch Vince McMahon catch his lunch:

All JB has to do is circle for a minute or 2 and Rump would Falk over dead from heart attack.

This is all Joe Biden can circle.

Probably, and Rump the drain!!!!

So here's the tale of the tape.

Trump: 6'2" 236 lbs. Biden: 6' 180 lbs. Draft status: Trump "bone spurs". Biden: "asthma as a teenager". Neither served.

Ring record: Trump....1 fight, won Presidency. Biden: Twice defeated for presidency, chosen for VP as a harmless white man.

Prediction: The two septuagenarians would circle each other with scowls on their faces. Biden would leap forward, catch a right hand, hit the canvas and not move. Paramedics would race to his aid and he'd be transported to the nearest ER in a coma. Watch Vince McMahon catch his lunch: ]

Fat Donnie weighs 236 like this dude weighs 236 - LoL! :D

c6f03e185a8540a5bc1a26a7d353f492.jpg
that dude weighs 237.

Joe Biden said in high school he would have taken someone like Trump and his rapey locker room talk out back and beat the shit out of him and the snowflakes go into a tizzy.

See what I mean? who wants to be like this humorless turd ^^^^^^^^^^? Not us...no no....:nono:

See what I mean? who wants to be like this humorless turd ^^^^^^^^^^? Not us...no no....:nono:

I find a lot of humor that you guys are so sensitive about protecting some ancient bloated asshole's man card.

Funny....Biden said 'in high school'

So he would have been 17-18 and Trump would have been about 13.

Sounds like a fair fight....we grow 'em tough in NY

I had a buddy in the Army from the Bronx....Vincent Vinchenza...."Vinny Two Times"...he taught me how to speak Bronx, I taught him Detroit west-side...we got along great from the jump....both made it home from the V too.....:eusa_angel:

I am a cancer survivor. The only way my cancer was cured was all of it was removed permanently from my body.

Liberalism is a Cancer
I don't care what party u belong to, or if u belong to one at all. Those who have Leftist or Liberal tendencies have truly changed the face of this country for the worse. Liberals have taken prayer from schools for all religions. They have taken the 10 Commandments from our public places. They have taken Christ out of Christmas. They have given the criminals rights and privilidges while taking away from the law abiding citizens. This country was founded on Christianity, just read our constitution and hear the language it uses. Its time we take it back. Enough is enough, the silent majority is beginning to stand up once again. Lets make our voices heard at the ballot box. That is the only language they understand, they being the politicians regardless of what party they are.
Detroit - Wealthiest city in the United States, in the 1950's. Ruined by liberalism.
Californication - Wealthiest State in the United States in the 1980's. Ruined by liberalism.
Venezuela - Sitting on gold and oil that would make that country very Rich. Ruined by liberalism.
Anyone see the common denominator?

I will lighten up when the cancer on society is gotten rid of..

cuba_before_after.jpg

Yeah, but at least they've got universal healthcare now. Better than we can manage.

Funny....Biden said 'in high school'

So he would have been 17-18 and Trump would have been about 13.

Sounds like a fair fight....we grow 'em tough in NY

I had a buddy in the Army from the Bronx....Vincent Vinchenza...."Vinny Two Times"...he taught me how to speak Bronx, I taught him Detroit west-side...we got along great from the jump....both made it home from the V too.....:eusa_angel:

Sooo....now you can say 'bread n' budda'?

I am a cancer survivor. The only way my cancer was cured was all of it was removed permanently from my body.

Liberalism is a Cancer
I don't care what party u belong to, or if u belong to one at all. Those who have Leftist or Liberal tendencies have truly changed the face of this country for the worse. Liberals have taken prayer from schools for all religions. They have taken the 10 Commandments from our public places. They have taken Christ out of Christmas. They have given the criminals rights and privilidges while taking away from the law abiding citizens. This country was founded on Christianity, just read our constitution and hear the language it uses. Its time we take it back. Enough is enough, the silent majority is beginning to stand up once again. Lets make our voices heard at the ballot box. That is the only language they understand, they being the politicians regardless of what party they are.
Detroit - Wealthiest city in the United States, in the 1950's. Ruined by liberalism.
Californication - Wealthiest State in the United States in the 1980's. Ruined by liberalism.
Venezuela - Sitting on gold and oil that would make that country very Rich. Ruined by liberalism.
Anyone see the common denominator?

I will lighten up when the cancer on society is gotten rid of..

cuba_before_after.jpg

Yeah, but at least they've got universal healthcare now. Better than we can manage.

I'll help ya' pack.....

Forum List

Back