Let's Get Ready To RUMMMMMMBLE!

Trump is a WWE hall of famer. And was around the sport of boxing. Biden wouldn’t last ten seconds against him in a boxing match. He needs to stop trying to taunt Trump.

Like I said in another thread, set up a fight in a ring and donate the money to charity.

School yard antics....good grief they need to grow up
So Crazy Joe should keep saying he wants to assault Trump?

I said they...
So Trump can’t respond now? How much of his free speech do you wanna take away when he’s just responding.

I never said that I said THEY need to stop. It's unproductive, childish and nonsense
how does that work? If Crazy Joe started it, you're saying that Trump should ignore it? How does that resolve your statement? Joe gets a shot and Trump none? Crazy Joe threw the first punch.

I said they...
So Trump can’t respond now? How much of his free speech do you wanna take away when he’s just responding.

I never said that I said THEY need to stop. It's unproductive, childish and nonsense
how does that work? If Crazy Joe started it, you're saying that Trump should ignore it? How does that resolve your statement? Joe gets a shot and Trump none? Crazy Joe threw the first punch.

OMFG....Biden is part of THEY....don't start none won't be none.

This is childish BS and an embarrassment

I said they...

no, he is him and he said it first. again, you're suggesting he get his say and not trump. you can't make the claim after the punch is thrown.

I said they...

Then someone let Crazy Joe he’s threatening assault towards the president.

So here's the tale of the tape.

Trump: 6'2" 236 lbs. Biden: 6' 180 lbs. Draft status: Trump "bone spurs". Biden: "asthma as a teenager". Neither served.

Ring record: Trump....1 fight, won Presidency. Biden: Twice defeated for presidency, chosen for VP as a harmless white man.

Prediction: The two septuagenarians would circle each other with scowls on their faces. Biden would leap forward, catch a right hand, hit the canvas and not move. Paramedics would race to his aid and he'd be transported to the nearest ER in a coma. Watch Vince McMahon catch his lunch: ]

Fat Donnie weighs 236 like this dude weighs 236 - LoL! :D

c6f03e185a8540a5bc1a26a7d353f492.jpg

I said they...

no, he is him and he said it first. again, you're suggesting he get his say and not trump. you can't make the claim after the punch is thrown.

No I'm not....just fucking stop. If Biden (part of THEY) hadn't said something it wouldn't be an issue

In our house a really big thing is consider the source, roll your eyes and walk away. It prevents looking really stupid and childish

I will lighten up when the cancer on society is gotten rid of..

Well, ya killed this thread alright....Here's a tip...we win by staying positive and keeping a sense of humor about it all. So how about you post your Dresden bombing and cancer story in your own OP next time....I'm here to have some fun.
we win by staying positive and keeping a sense of humor about it all.
Bwaaaahhhhhaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaa.. Like the end of the world with "global Warming"? Or how funny it is that people who keep their own money need to be taxed more? Or when babies in or out of the womb are destroyed by CHOICE? Yes you are positively the worst fucking people on this planet, yet you never realize how fucked up you are.

You're a real mental case ain't ya? Your dark fucking outlook doesn't make me a lib you moron....stay out of my threads.

I agree. That you want to disarm CC holders preventing teachers and administrators from defending their lives and their students lives and wait for the cops to come direct traffic until the shooting is over does a much better job of that

No I'm not....just fucking stop. If Biden (part of THEY) hadn't said something it wouldn't be an issue

In our house a really big thing is consider the source, roll your eyes and walk away. It prevents looking really stupid and childish
If Biden (part of THEY) hadn't said something it wouldn't be an issue

But he did! Trump merely responded. It is Biden that should grow up. Not Trump. Trump acted normal. That's what you're not getting. It isn't they, it's Biden.

And for what it's worth, I'd love to see a cage match for charity.

But he did! Trump merely responded. It is Biden that should grow up. Not Trump. Trump acted normal. That's what you're not getting. It isn't they, it's Biden.

Whatever...this is a perfect example of what I mean....I am now rolling my eyes and walking away

Whatever...this is a perfect example of what I mean....I am now rolling my eyes and walking away
your post was inaccurate and stupid. Just admit it.

These Crazy Joe assault threats have been going on since Trump stared running for president. So it’s been two years later till Trump pointed it out.

Knock off this "embarrassing" bullshit....We've had anal-retentives in the WH for the last 16 years....remember when Gore walked over toward Dubya in that first debate and Dubya never flinched, sized him up and Gore backed off....all we needed to see and Dubya became President. For Christ sake.....Trump is a fucking BLAST...the whole country talks like he talks, bets like he bets, and have themselves some fun like he does. Putin rides around without a shirt on.....what are we, PUSSIES compared to him? I gotta say there are some Cons in this thread who are turning as sullen and humorless as the Rats and I don't like it. THESE ARE THE GOOD OLD DAYS...WE OWN THE COUNTRY....ENJOY IT! :113:

Forum List

Back