Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Romney

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Santorum

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Bachmann

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
Um, without the national highway system - which could not have been built by one company - those private truckers would be at the mercy of dozens of private/state owned roads all charging fees and tolls. No where in my post did I suggest trucks and fuel stations are not privately owned;, your condescending remark did not escape my attention.

No remarks, condescending or otherwise on the health of our country's river systems today?

I said government cannot create lasting employment and you said they can, then preceded to throw out private-sector jobs as examples.

It's not my fault you can't use real examples to prove your point. You have to instead use false rhetoric hoping I won't know you're wrong. That may work with some people but not someone who has worked in both the public and the private-sector. Somebody that doesn't swallow the Obama bullshit he spreads around during his stump speeches.

Those private jobs are possible because the government created the means. And, the roads need to be maintained, workers make a career fixing them, patrolling them to keep users safe plowing them so snow and ice doesn't restrict commerce, building and replacing signs, rest areas, etc I not sure if you're intentionally obtuse or too concrete a thinker and unable to see beyond your biases.

How about them rivers?

You're lumping state and local government in with the feds.

Try to stay on track.

Now, what makes it possible for government to do what they do?

Answer: Taxes and fees

Without the dollars from the private-sector government wouldn't be able to do diddly-squat.

So who really owns those roads???? Certainly not the government?

Last edited:
How do you rank them and who do you think won?

Newt by far outclassed and just whipped ass

Romney withstood the heat very well

Cain shot himself with the terrorism negotiating nonsense and couldn't articulate beyond 9-9-9

Santorum and Paul tie in my opinion

Perry just doesn't belong

Bachmann just go home

Thoughts?

Remember when Perry entered the race and jumped to the top of the polls? Then people started listening to him, and guess what? Romney will be the nominee because Americans want someone that at least makes some sense to them. The rest of them just are out there somewhere in left or right field and can only attract a small percentage of voters who also like hanging out in right or left field. It's not enough. And don't use Reagan as an example of one who was a far right conservative. Reagan was a realist and governed from the center right, not the far right.

You guys are so full of shit with your tree hugging nonsense.

OBAMA HAS ADDED OVER 80K ADDITIONS TO THE REGULATIONS. 80 FREAKIN K.

PRIOR TO OBAMA WAS OUR DRINKING WATER TOXIC? HOW BOUT OUR RIVERS?

DID THE FARM DUST THAT OBAMA NOW WANTS TO REGULATE SUDDENLY BECOME KILLER DUST?

WHAT'S NEXT? GONNA REGULATE HOW MUCH AIR WE BREATHE?

Gramps, is your hatred racial re: Obama? I am curious about that.

The man is an economic idiot.

The public employee jobs plan.

Pay off my cronies. Buy votes from the local governments Promise to pay for services locals are responsible for.

Utilizing the useful idiots. Is the key to victory.

c3112.jpg

i know exactly where republicans stand.

are you capable of anything beyond trolling?

maybe

dean!

Paul, perfect (his platform is rock solid=insta debate victory).
Romney, super slick/transparent, as usual.
Perry, too bad the guy is a drunk imbecile. He really should get help with that.
Bachman, eek! It has actually gotten past the point of sad to repulsive.

Newt, not bad. Too bad he is such a scumbag in his personal life.

Whoever else was there?
Huntsomething? Pawlentorum? Johnson?
:lol:

Oh yeah,
How the heck can anyone on this poll vote for the proven job killer Cain?

His answers....
On 999(666) being a tax increase:
"Well thats just adding apples to oranges, dububbada, dubbada, blah blah"
Well, Mr McCain, you are dodging the question aren't you?

On Tarp:
"Well I thought it was a great Idea!, until it seemed unpopular with the rabble"

On 999(666) being a disaster:
"Look at the reports my people put out!, not what real experts say!"
You really trust a guy that wants to raise your taxes cause he phrases it like a third rate pizza slogan?
:confused:

Speaking of third rate pizza,
Too bad no one pointed out that Cain, at Godfathers Pizza, killed jobs (shut down/lost 100+ stores), cannot verify any actual profit from slashing those jobs (refuses to post any profit/loss statements), and had a serious decline in sales... All during his tenure.
He did a crappy job at Godfathers.

Heaven forbid if anyone talks about his other business frauds... The FED experience is in and of itself fraudulent, but he also participated in other frauds, please google "HERMAN CAIN AQUILA".
Not to mention the other scandals in joke of the week's past, there are lot if you are willing to dig past the media adoration.

Oh well. He was propped up in the same fashion as Perry and will fall just as hard.

Why does the media give him a pass on everything?
Could it have something to do with his blatant plan to transfer war funding to the backs of the poor instead of the rich?

Well, If the rich decide they want to go to war with Pakistaniranlibyaganda, let them pay for it.

Otherwise,
I agree with Doctor Paul, tax everyone NOTHING. How's that for equal?
:cool:

Last edited:
No remarks, condescending or otherwise on the health of our country's river systems today?

Health of our river-sytems??

They're systems now controlled and regulated?

Are you trying to fly off on some tree-hugger tangent now so you can justify ruining the economy??

Yea River systems, aquifers, drinking water, air we breathe.....who needs it if someone can make a buck?

"Yeah......Conservatives want dirty water and smelly air.....they want to poison my BABY!!!!!"

Retard

They consider CO2 a poison so I guess that's next. The same CO2 that plant-life on this planet needs to survive.

Health of our river-sytems??

They're systems now controlled and regulated?

Are you trying to fly off on some tree-hugger tangent now so you can justify ruining the economy??

Yea River systems, aquifers, drinking water, air we breathe.....who needs it if someone can make a buck?

"Yeah......Conservatives want dirty water and smelly air.....they want to poison my BABY!!!!!"

Retard

They better not........Republicans will block you from getting health insurance

They consider CO2 a poison so I guess that's next. The same CO2 that plant-life on this planet needs to survive.

CO2 is not a poison?

Lets do a little experiment

Place a plastic bag over your head and breathe in and out for a while. Then tell me if CO2 is a poison

Retard

They better not........Republicans will block you from getting health insurance

Obama passed his health plan......nobody got any more health coverage.

What did Republicans have to do with that????

You seem to be like a worm that slithers from one issue to the next never letting anyone nail you down to one or the other.

CO2 is not a poison?

Place a plastic bag over your head and breathe in and out for a while. Then tell me if CO2 is a poison

You first.

I'll call 911.

Newt did well last night....he seemed to understand that all the bickering does not help the party

He was perfectly willing to bicker, until it came time for the final one liner.
Have to agree with his slickness, even though he was served up some easy lobs.
Like I said before, Its just too bad Newty is such a scumbag in real life, he could have been a real candidate. Oh wait a minute, the media masters prefer scumbags as opposed to decent people... my mistake!

All in all,
Does this mean that Newtered will replace (Mc)Cain as the king of jerry rigged phone polls by our warmonger media?

On the side, why do you have such obviously media driven "opinions" on GOP candidates who in a "party" that you openly despise and would never vote for in the first place?

I mean you are certainly free to share your opinions, but it just doesn't fit your persona...
Maybe you are logging in with the wrong sockpupett?

Last edited:

CO2 is not a poison?

Well, that certainly explains Bachmann's mental state.

Newt did well last night....he seemed to understand that all the bickering does not help the party

He was perfectly willing to bicker, until it came time for the final one liner.
Have to agree with his slickness, even though he was served up some easy lobs.
Like I said before, Its just too bad Newty is such a scumbag in real life, he could have been a real candidate. Oh wait a minute, the media masters prefer scumbags as oppossed to decent people (like John McCain, Rick Perry or Herman Cain)... my mistake!

All in all,
Does this mean that Newtered will replace (Mc)Cain as the king of jerry rigged phone polls by our warmonger media?

On the side, why do you have such obviously media driven "opinions" on GOP candidates who in a "party" that you openly despise and would never vote for in the first place?

I mean you are certainly free to share your opinions, but it just doesn't fit your persona...
Maybe you are logging in with the wrong sockpuppett?

I can't understand Newt

He is very bright, witty and understands the political system. But for some reason, he can't keep the scumbag within him from coming out

Forum List

Back