Lets Finish This

I don't need to go take a look. I have witnessed it first hand on this board numerous times from numerous right wing nutters. Sorry but a few Dante threads doesn't even begin balance things out let alone tilt things to the left.
Dude, bullshit.

Everyday I have to start a thread on something just to have an alternative from the latest lame assed attack on protestors or alternative to the raving insanity of the rdeans of the world.

Bullshit?

lol ...

Ok ... I challenge you produce a list of left wing posters and their quotes calling for a Civil War.

I was talking about lame shit, not civil war threads.

The leftest posters normally call for a clamp down on free speech and continually try and link EVERY PROTESTER to the Oklahoma City bomber.

Dude, bullshit.

Everyday I have to start a thread on something just to have an alternative from the latest lame assed attack on protestors or alternative to the raving insanity of the rdeans of the world.

Bullshit?

lol ...

Ok ... I challenge you produce a list of left wing posters and their quotes calling for a Civil War.

The leftest posters normally call for a clamp down on free speech and continually try and link EVERY PROTESTER to the Oklahoma City bomber.

Well then I guess there was some misunderstanding on your part because I was talking about our resident right wing loons' calls for civil war.

Bullshit?

lol ...

Well then I guess there was some misunderstanding on your part because I was talking about our resident right wing loons' calls for civil war.
Yeah, I misread that, sorry.

He's right. You are out of your skull if you think this civil war shit is coming from the left.

The threads are. Like it or not. Go look.

Then you can try again too.

I don't need to go take a look. I have witnessed it first hand on this board numerous times from numerous right wing nutters. Sorry but a few Dante threads doesn't even begin balance things out let alone tilt things to the left.

Wrong.

Finally, we were attacked first. Why do people seem to forget World Trade Center whenever it's politically convenient?

Why do righties seem to forget it was Saudi Arabians that hijacked those planes, not Iraqis or Afghanis....

Why do the lefties try to cloud the truth that they were Islamic militants and members of al Qaeda who hijacked those planes and it doesn't matter which Arab nation they come from?

They're not.

Not since Reagan left the Dems and joined the GOP and he brought his nationalistic BS with him. Prior to taht, you might want to back up and shut up. From the US Civil War until The First Gulf War, EVERY war including two World Wars was fought because of a Dem President.

Want to try again? Or what?

The first gulf war started in 1991...you might want to try again....

Aren't you the bright one. Feel free to go re-read my statement. Try translating into English this time, please. "... until the First Gulf War ..." might be a clue.

Finally, we were attacked first. Why do people seem to forget World Trade Center whenever it's politically convenient?

We were attacked by WHOM at the World Trade Center? Iraq? No. Yet we invaded Iraq. Who ordered that invasion? Bush. Who, by in large, was opposed to that invasion? It sure as hell wasn't conservatives, now was it?

Who's talking about Iraq? Oh. You. Off topic.

Dude, bullshit.

Bullshit?

lol ...

Of course you do because no one in his right mind is going to waste that much of his life so you can just deny it.

I didn't say lefties were calling for civil war. Lefties are accusing the right -- specifically the tea party-ers -- of calling for civil war,

And again, Dante has more threads ALONE, much less the rest of you lefties, accusing the tea party-er's than anyone on here has calling for a civil war. I made a statement. I challenged you to go look. All you have to say is "bullshit."

Whatever.

I dont entirely disagree with the OP...if the main point was to say that America, the country, has never gotten past its race issues.

We havent. And every day almost every citizen has to address the issue in some way or another.

Thanks Founding Fathers. Thanks for fucking us up big-time.

To say that the peace-loving left = the warmongers on this board hasn't been proven at all, btw. The left = the peaceniks, remember?

Cannot believe some people still won't let the North/South, Rebel/Yankee Bullcrap go. Get the hell over it, we have a multitude of really major issues going on in this country, and enough reasons that are dividing the people, when we should be coming together. Damn.......:cuckoo:

I need a shot of Jack Daniels before I pop.

We were attacked by WHOM at the World Trade Center? Iraq? No. Yet we invaded Iraq. Who ordered that invasion? Bush. Who, by in large, was opposed to that invasion? It sure as hell wasn't conservatives, now was it?

Wrong again. I was merely responding to Avatar who brought Iraq into the mix here.

Pay attention.

I dont entirely disagree with the OP...if the main point was to say that America, the country, has never gotten past its race issues.

We havent. And every day almost every citizen has to address the issue in some way or another.

Thanks Founding Fathers. Thanks for fucking us up big-time.

To say that the peace-loving left = the warmongers on this board hasn't been proven at all, btw. The left = the peaceniks, remember?

You think the original poster was talking about race?

He is talking about states rights vs Federal government power.

The only people who havent gotten past the race issue are the racists on the left who profit off it.

Wrong again. I was merely responding to Avatar who brought Iraq into the mix here.

Pay attention.

Maybe you should take your own advice. I didn't mention Iraq at all.

What I commented on was your false assumption that our entanglement in the Middle East was started during the Bush administration even though we've been messing with things there since WW2. And your complaint that we werne't attacked when in fact, we were on 9/11

Didnt mention Iraq at once. Are you saying we werent attacked?

Forum List

Back