Lets face it, cops are just trigger happy cowards!!

Cops are being demonized, and let's face it, have targets put on their backs because of the media focus. I would never want to be a police officer now, it's got to be tough. The media is painting all cops with a broad brush when they single out bad cops.The media has got to adjust it's approach to police shootings (not that bad police shootings should be ignored) but instead look at the overall effect of their coverage and overall behavior of police.
Police don't even rank in the top 10 dangerous jobs.
I don't know how that figures into this. Lumberjacks, Fishermen or steel workers don't have people with guns in unpredictable situations and media scrutinizing their evey move for flaws, what other profession has such high standards and so much scrutiny?

You are nothing but an excuse making fascist shill.

Cab drivers are shot more often than Police. Cops have easy jobs, overpaid & retire pension rich! They are a burden to tax payers & over regulate citizens.

Last edited:
Hopefully you never have to. We can all make jokes and talk, but killing someone is not an easy thing to live with, even when the person you killed had it coming.

We don't shoot to kill, we shoot to stop. Pistol rounds, even to center mass, are rarely fatal. Eighty percent of gunshot victims survive.
True, I'll give you that....but that 20%, could be my black ass.....just sayin. You have no idea what its like to be stopped by a fuckin cop being black. Your terrified, you don't move...you look straight ahead, and god help you if its dark...99.99% of the time, its gonna be okay...but you get that one mf' that's had a bad day, that one mf that's hatin on black people, and your life could end. I should be able, just as white people experience, to pull my car over, reach for my purse to pull out my id, light a fuckin cigerette, place my hands on my lap, whatever....,but I can't do that and I'm a fuckin female, imagine being a black man...the shit they have to go through, cause automatically they're rendered guilty!! You white people just don't know, you just don't know......come to the south someday....you just don't know

Hopefully you never have to. We can all make jokes and talk, but killing someone is not an easy thing to live with, even when the person you killed had it coming.

We don't shoot to kill, we shoot to stop. Pistol rounds, even to center mass, are rarely fatal. Eighty percent of gunshot victims survive.
True, I'll give you that....but that 20%, could be my black ass.....just sayin. You have no idea what its like to be stopped by a fuckin cop being black. Your terrified, you don't move...you look straight ahead, and god help you if its dark...99.99% of the time, its gonna be okay...but you get that one mf' that's had a bad day, that one mf that's hatin on black people, and your life could end. I should be able, just as white people experience, to pull my car over, reach for my purse to pull out my id, light a fuckin cigerette, place my hands on my lap, whatever....,but I can't do that and I'm a fuckin female, imagine being a black man...the shit they have to go through, cause automatically they're rendered guilty!! You white people just don't know, you just don't know......come to the south someday....you just don't know
I can't know exactly how it feels like to be pulled over by the cops being black because I'm not black. But a lot of black folks on the internet make it sound like their parents instill intense fear of the cops in their children at very young ages.

Every race has a form of 'the talk' parents will give their children on how to deal with cops when getting pulled over. But a lot of you guys take it to another level with your kids.

You have no idea what its like to be stopped by a fuckin cop being black. Your terrified, you don't move...

I stop people of all colours on an average work day and I see different reactions based on lots of different reasons. Calm, angry, nervous, afraid; sober, drunk, and stoned. Those reactions aren't dependent on race.

But, most people I stop know the difference between your and you're.

"Lets face it, cops are just trigger happy cowards!!"

There are around one million police officers in the US, working for hundreds of different police agencies across America, all running 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The vast majority of the time, these officers men and women, operate efficiently, legally, and with great respect for the people they serve.

Are there going to be occasional mistakes, or even poorly conceived policies that are problematic, and carried out poorly ? Yes, but considering how many hours a day are logged policing a country of this size and population, police officers are doing a very good job.

Aww, Tigerred, Tiggerred, Tigerred.....my beautiful, exotic, African sexual BEAST...even if you don't realize it you subconsciously need a white boy to fuck you to smooth out the bitterness! Even if it sounds unlikely to you, it's worth a try. I promise I'm not bad-looking for a 44-year-old white devil; I have a lean, athletic build, nice smile, and only the rarest occasional gray hairs in my silky, "whitey" hair. Seriously, I do think sex with a white guy would make you honestly feel happier overall and less bitter all the time about race. What do you say, my African sex-goddess?

Police execute regular Joe's on the spot for Shopping in walmart, selling Cigarettes or CD's. But they let Bernie Madoff steal $50 Billion for 8 years after whistle blowers turned him in. They let wallstreet steal with impunity. Police treated Madoff with honor & respect.

Forum List

Back