Let's discuss what "THEY" are not telling you about that TexasChurch massacre.

I know this is just SOOOO long ago, but it is still very relevant to the condition our country is in. More reasons to despise the left and their pathetic disgraceful hypocritical disposition.

Sorry dude, as a registered member of "they" I have to tell you that is total bullshit.

Which parts did you disagree with and why?

He only knows identity politics. It is all about race. He was taught one thing from his sources, and of course believed them, and so is totally incapable of seeing it any other way.

It is all about identity politics. The colors were fine in regards to the shooter. A white male with a gun in a mass shooting.

All the NRA's or republican white Christians fault. That is all they know. That is it. Everything in the world that is wrong and unjust is the fault of white right wing Christians.

Literally, that is it. They carry a laminated race card with them, so when they are ever challenged in any way, they always have their "go to."

That is it and that is all.

That's not what we at "THEY" are about at all.

I know this is just SOOOO long ago, but it is still very relevant to the condition our country is in. More reasons to despise the left and their pathetic disgraceful hypocritical disposition.

He makes some REALLY great points here. It would be very difficult for the media to NOT report on these shootings, however, I agree that there could be less "glorification" of the killer. Don't mention his name, call him "the coward" during the news reports. I'm sure a lot of these shooters are doing this for the "infamy."

Doing it for the noteriety or the attention they didn't get in life I think.

If were sent to a tobacco field to pick tobacco from an early age on or worked on a farm teaching them many valuable lessons in life, we wouldn't be having all these ridiculous tragic problems in life with these young folks. A good balance of work and play is lost in this country, and the culture change has also effected the parents ability to raise their children in the new cultural environments that has sense been created.

Work based on greed has also destroyed many families in this country, where as this global race America was cast into has destroyed many American values now.

The idled mind is the devil's playground, and we have replaced the active mind with another type of activity that is the same as no activity at all because it is worthless in the end to the mind.

Sorry dude, as a registered member of "they" I have to tell you that is total bullshit.

Which parts did you disagree with and why?

He only knows identity politics. It is all about race. He was taught one thing from his sources, and of course believed them, and so is totally incapable of seeing it any other way.

It is all about identity politics. The colors were fine in regards to the shooter. A white male with a gun in a mass shooting.

All the NRA's or republican white Christians fault. That is all they know. That is it. Everything in the world that is wrong and unjust is the fault of white right wing Christians.

Literally, that is it. They carry a laminated race card with them, so when they are ever challenged in any way, they always have their "go to."

That is it and that is all.

That's not what we at "THEY" are about at all.

So what is it about the video that you disagree with then? Maybe if you just SAID what it was. This is a discussion board where we DISCUSS issues.

So you are saying that you do not believe it is republicans or white men or the NRA or religion or guns that are the causes of mass shootings? Is that what you are claiming? If so, that is good to know.

A footnote - I would add don't speak of the victims in respect to what happened to them on that day, other than just mention their names, and then give a short documentary of their lives to show how they had loved the ones that they cared for, and loved their friends, jobs, and how they helped people just like the one who thought that they didn't help anyone or love anyone in life before their life was senselessly taken.

Agree, no mention of the killer what so ever, other than the fact that the nation had experienced a tragic event.

Then go after the tech companies and Hollyweird for filling our young minds with pure garbage that makes killers out of them.

Take over Hollyweird, and turn it back into a place where good exist again, and where that good is then broadcast over the entire nation into every home with a viewing device.

You're saying that corporate America is bad?
Not all of it, but yes specific parts if it is definitely bad.

All of corporate America is bad, but it's necessary bad.

Hollywood and tech are flagged as liberal by the ignorant due to their location, but aren't any better or worse as the whole.

A footnote - I would add don't speak of the victims in respect to what happened to them on that day, other than just mention their names, and then give a short documentary of their lives to show how they had loved the ones that they cared for, and loved their friends, jobs, and how they helped people just like the one who thought that they didn't help anyone or love anyone in life before their life was senselessly taken.

Agree, no mention of the killer what so ever, other than the fact that the nation had experienced a tragic event.

Then go after the tech companies and Hollyweird for filling our young minds with pure garbage that makes killers out of them.

Take over Hollyweird, and turn it back into a place where good exist again, and where that good is then broadcast over the entire nation into every home with a viewing device.

That is very creepy. You know that, don’t you?
What is ?

The idea that you want the government to take over media companies and broadcast propaganda into every home with a “viewing device”.

That’s fucking creepy. Creep.
Not government, but the free market who has none other than good ideas to promote a healthy and productive society again in this country.

So your saying that the government who is elected or appointed by the people of this country are the true arch enemy of this country ? Kidding me right.

You mean the very government offices you lefties are trying so hard to protect in spygate is really the dark evil enemies of this country, but just for a short time you all will side with that evil government because of Trump ??? Just to flipping funny.

There is no 'free market' in the US. Never has been, never will be.

Forum List

Back