Lets defund Disney

Parents have rights. Those rights are being exercised. Disney is cancelling itself.
They have been doing it for years. When COVID hit Disney stock was at 170.00 ( and that was considered low) it’s now down to 130.00 and hasn’t risen much in 2 years.

Pretty soon they are going to have to answer to their stock holders…not the idiot Activists they employ.

I blocked The Disney Channel, I don't want my grandkids to see it when they come over.

I won't be going to see anymore Disney franchise movies till their attitude improves either.

I can vote with my wallet.....Piss on the Mouse.
Why?

Isn’t it a bit of overreaction for speaking out about a law?

I couldn’t care less about Disneyworld…not my cup of tea….so e of their movies are fun and classic though, usually harmless fluff.

If he does away with all those filthy ass special privileges then Disney will pay a lot more in taxes.

I would love for the shitheads to close down Disney World and leave Florida but the dipshits have too much invested to do that.

What DeSantis is telling the Hollywood Limousine Libtards is to shut the fuck up about Florida because he doesn't want to hear it. They can take their queer shit and shove it where the sun don't shine.
Funny...as if any of us believe that trump trash righties can afford Disney + when they have to tithe to trump.

And to think I used to watch Walt and Disney every sunday evening

Let me see if I can guess why ...

12566541-large.jpg

How do you get that out of this? This should be good.
Easy.

Disney criticizes new law. Free speech, right? Rightist Governor threatens Disney a pulling of negotiated rights and such in retaliation and labels it “a threat to the state”.

Loyal sycophants jump up and down hooting and applaud it like good little monkeys.

Easy.

Disney criticizes new law. Free speech, right? Rightist Governor threatens Disney a pulling of negotiated rights and such in retaliation and labels it “a threat to the state”.

Loyal sycophants jump up and down hooting and applaud it like good little monkeys.
Funny. You lefties don’t have a problem with censoring free speech when Disney retaliates against conservative employees ( see Gina Carano). Or when Social Media silences voices you disagree with at democrat requests. Infact you applaud it like good little monkeys.

or like Duck Dynasty….marry them when they are 15 or 16.
Or like lefty hero Harvey Milk…groom them at 13/14.

Lefties are so self righteous while participating in the very behavior they claim others do.

Funny...as if any of us believe that trump trash righties can afford Disney + when they have to tithe to trump.
Biden begged you stupid uneducated Moon Bats for money and the fucker is a billionaire because of his Chinese buddies.

Funny. You lefties don’t have a problem with censoring free speech when Disney retaliates against conservative employees ( see Gina Carano). Or when Social Media silences voices you disagree with at democrat requests. Infact you applaud it like good little monkeys.
Funny how you allegedly Constitutionally literate little monkeys righties…know less than a leftist on what those rights mean.

The first amendment protects those rights from GOVERNMENT interference. That distinction seems to have disappeared. There is no “right of free speech” on private property such as Disney or Twitter.

Seriously lets do it. They are woke assholes.

We subscribed to Disney + because of when our grand kids visit. We cancelled it. No more Disney movies or any other kind of entertainment.

We need to boycott the woke shitheads.

I hope DeSantis and the Legislature cancelled all their tax deals here in Florida. They are discussing how to do it.

Join me in telling the Hollywood queer assholes to go fuck themselves
The LGBTQP forced the Boy Scouts to have LGBTQP Scout Masters and now the Boy Scouts are bankrupt and have over 80,000 child abuse law suits against them, and their membership is down over 40%.
Disney is going down the same road.
There is no legitimate reason for LGBTQP men to be interested in elementary school kids.
Parents have a 100% right to protect their children from LGBTQP Groomers.

Forum List

Back