Let's congradulate the "Good Morning America" weatherman for getting married

R

rdean

UsWeekly

Sam Champion is a married man!

The "Good Morning America" weatherman tied the knot in New York on Friday with longtime boyfriend Rubem Robierb.

PHOTOS: Celebrities who got married in 2012

When Champion's "GMA" pal Lara Spencer asked him if he was nervous about the big day, the good-humored weatherman replied, "The whole family is at the house right now, so I should be able to walk in and have everything [done]."

Other members of the GMA team, including Robin Roberts and Josh Elliott, were also on-hand to celebrate the couple's happy union.

N.Y. State Supreme Court Justice George J. Silver conducted the ceremony, which took place Friday afternoon, and Roberts, who is currently recovering from a bone marrow transplant, recited a poem by Elizabeth Barrett Browning.

96147-original.jpg

There he is with his new husband.

Sam Champion of 'Good Morning America' Weds Rubem Robierb | Story | Wonderwall

Don't they make a nice looking couple?

Funny, on the same page, Kelsey Grammer and Ashton Kutcher have filed for divorce. Not from each other, silly.

I wish them many happy years of fudge packing.

There are lots of wives who like "fudge packing". Some women do it with their husbands. Conservative wives find "willing liberals" and hope their husbands won't find out.

UsWeekly

The "Good Morning America" weatherman tied the knot in New York on Friday with longtime boyfriend Rubem Robierb.

When Champion's "GMA" pal Lara Spencer asked him if he was nervous about the big day, the good-humored weatherman replied, "The whole family is at the house right now, so I should be able to walk in and have everything [done]."

Other members of the GMA team, including Robin Roberts and Josh Elliott, were also on-hand to celebrate the couple's happy union.

N.Y. State Supreme Court Justice George J. Silver conducted the ceremony, which took place Friday afternoon, and Roberts, who is currently recovering from a bone marrow transplant, recited a poem by Elizabeth Barrett Browning.

96147-original.jpg

Funny, on the same page, Kelsey Grammer and Ashton Kutcher have filed for divorce. Not from each other, silly.
If that's his husband then he is on the bottom? Is that good for his career?

I for one do "congradulate" the happy couple. I hope they spend many happy years together.

If they don't, I hope deanie posts a thread when they file for divorce. I would like to be able to "congradulate" them again when they have to spend thousands on lawyer and court fees like everybody else does.

I bet it costs a whole bunch less to break a civil union instead of getting a divorce.

Let's not. These people are images on television. Who the hell cares?

I know we're supposed to be a good voyeur society but this constant dipping into the affairs of people none of us know has always left me scratching my head :confused:

See how impressionable people are, how susceptible their are to the LMSM?

Think of all the violence on Sam Champions network and how's that's infused Rdean's, and other impressionable Liberals, brains

Do what?

I wish them many happy years of fudge packing.

There are lots of wives who like "fudge packing". Some women do it with their husbands. Conservative wives find "willing liberals" and hope their husbands won't find out.

And there just might be quite a few Democrat Sista's who like playing
Slave owner slave girl if you know what I mean... :clap2: :razz:

Sorry, I don't know what you mean.

UsWeekly

96147-original.jpg

Yeah let's take society down another notch, we wouldn't want to offend the LGBT community...

It's perfectly normal for men to have sex, you might get someone like deany as a child, but it could be worse...