Let's congradulate the "Good Morning America" weatherman for getting married

UsWeekly

Sam Champion is a married man!

The "Good Morning America" weatherman tied the knot in New York on Friday with longtime boyfriend Rubem Robierb.

PHOTOS: Celebrities who got married in 2012

When Champion's "GMA" pal Lara Spencer asked him if he was nervous about the big day, the good-humored weatherman replied, "The whole family is at the house right now, so I should be able to walk in and have everything [done]."

Other members of the GMA team, including Robin Roberts and Josh Elliott, were also on-hand to celebrate the couple's happy union.

N.Y. State Supreme Court Justice George J. Silver conducted the ceremony, which took place Friday afternoon, and Roberts, who is currently recovering from a bone marrow transplant, recited a poem by Elizabeth Barrett Browning.

96147-original.jpg

There he is with his new husband.

Sam Champion of 'Good Morning America' Weds Rubem Robierb | Story | Wonderwall

Don't they make a nice looking couple?

Funny, on the same page, Kelsey Grammer and Ashton Kutcher have filed for divorce. Not from each other, silly.

Yeah let's take society down another notch, we wouldn't want to offend the LGBT community...

It's perfectly normal for men to have sex, you might get someone like deany as a child, but it could be worse...

I would suggest you log off and go ask your mom where babies come from, it's time you had that conversation.

UsWeekly

The "Good Morning America" weatherman tied the knot in New York on Friday with longtime boyfriend Rubem Robierb.

When Champion's "GMA" pal Lara Spencer asked him if he was nervous about the big day, the good-humored weatherman replied, "The whole family is at the house right now, so I should be able to walk in and have everything [done]."

Other members of the GMA team, including Robin Roberts and Josh Elliott, were also on-hand to celebrate the couple's happy union.

N.Y. State Supreme Court Justice George J. Silver conducted the ceremony, which took place Friday afternoon, and Roberts, who is currently recovering from a bone marrow transplant, recited a poem by Elizabeth Barrett Browning.

96147-original.jpg

Funny, on the same page, Kelsey Grammer and Ashton Kutcher have filed for divorce. Not from each other, silly.

Yeah let's take society down another notch, we wouldn't want to offend the LGBT community...

It's perfectly normal for men to have sex, you might get someone like deany as a child, but it could be worse...

I would suggest you log off and go ask your mom where babies come from, it's time you had that conversation.

Edited, No Family

Where have you been...

UsWeekly

96147-original.jpg

Congratulating a newly married couple is somehow, magically, "taking society down another notch"? LOL! Really?

Please be less fucking stupid, for once in your pathetic life.

UsWeekly

96147-original.jpg

Who's the pitcher and who's the catcher?

rDean sure loves the Gay topics don't he?

Don't worry deanie, if you chose to out yourself here at USMB I promise it won't change my opinion of you one bit.

Maybe rdean is preparing all of us for a big announcement about him finally coming to terms with his
sexuality and doesn't want it to be a total shock to all of us....

How thoughtful....

But however I may be wrong...

UsWeekly

96147-original.jpg

Congratulating a newly married couple is somehow, magically, "taking society down another notch"? LOL! Really?

Married? You need to know the definition first you dumb ass...

Endorse their perverted act all you want, but STFU if you think I'm suppose to agree you fucking deviant...

Endorse their perverted act all you want, but STFU if you think I'm suppose to agree you fucking deviant...

I know the definition, Tinkerbell, and they're now married.

Sit down and have yourself a good cry, little girl. It's always helped you get over your butthurt in the past.

I know the definition, Tinkerbell, and they're now married.

Sit down and have yourself a good cry, little girl. It's always helped you get over your butthurt in the past.

Hurt? I am not the one taken it up the ass, are you on the receiving end of this, which one are you?

Are you flaming tonight? Or all the time?

Look if you support fudge packing by two men, have at it, but the definition of marriage is between a man and a woman, not two men or two women...

I know the truth hurts and you've been telling yourself for a very long time things would change, but get use to it, society is never going to accept it as marriage, civil union, probably...

So what let them be, we are we and they are they. Life is strange.

As long as they are not too much on our faces.... let them be....WTF

Who am I to judge.

Wow, these right wingers are pretty dirty people. When Evangelicals wanted a new cathedral, they had to call Phillip Johnson because none of them had the talent or the skill to created the Crystal Cathedral. Seems there's not a lot they can do without those "gay elitists". What is it people whose policies are "let him die" and "tax cuts for billionaires" can do? I mean besides ruin the country?

Several other polls released in the spring and summer showed a plurality of support for same-sex marriage in the country as well. A CNN/ORC poll released in June showed 54 percent of Americans support the legalization of same-sex marriage. A Gallup poll taken in May showed 50 percent of Americans supporting it, and an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll in May showed that 54 percent of Americans would support legalizing same-sex marriage in their state.
The reason for the increasing acceptance of gay marriage is likely linked to an increased exposure to gay people. The ABC/Washington Post taken in May found that 71 percent of Americans have a family member, friend or acquaintance who is openly gay — a strong majority, and a jump from 58 percent in 1998. The increased exposure can best be seen in the attitudes of young people.
“To young people, being gay is like being left-handed — they don’t get what the big deal is,” ABC’s George Will said on Election Night.

Washington Approves Same-Sex Marriage, Marking Shift in Nation’s Views - ABC News
>
The key is young people. Those who disapprove are clearly dying out.

Wow, these right wingers are pretty dirty people. When Evangelicals wanted a new cathedral, they had to call Phillip Johnson because none of them had the talent or the skill to created the Crystal Cathedral. Seems there's not a lot they can do without those "gay elitists".
So according to you rdean; only fudge packers have the talent and skill to be designers and architects..........:cuckoo: