Let’s chat about the atheist religion.

I have always found it odd that people like ding are so embarrassed of their faith, that they embarrass themselves with lengthy dog and pony shows to try to convince themselves it isn't actually faith. How frustrating that must be for them. It must ne like being an addict and being ashamed of your addiction, but you can't stop it. So you try to rationalize it into something else.

"Just a little pick me up"

"I am not an alcoholic, because i don't drink before noon"
"There is evidence for magical sky daddies. I believe because of evidence!"

All the same thing....
Believe what you want about me.

Having "gods" is an absurd concept. However, the concept of a triune GOD is divinely ingenious.
Says the guy with a trinity fetish....

Ingenious? It's an idea invented by terrified, ignorant, superstitious people to explain events around them, like disease, and death, and storms. What would have been "ingenious" would have been to invent antibiotics or meteorology. Only when we put aside the childish god toys and practiced secular scientific method did the real genius happen. There's a strong clue for ya...

Having "gods" is an absurd concept. However, the concept of a triune GOD is divinely ingenious.
Says the guy with a trinity fetish....

Ingenious? It's an idea invented by terrified, ignorant, superstitious people to explain events around them, like disease, and death, and storms. What would have been "ingenious" would have been to invent antibiotics or meteorology. Only when we put aside the childish god toys and practiced secular scientific method did the real genius happen. There's a strong clue for ya...
The history of atheistic nations says otherwise. :lol:

Forum List

Back