Let's All Agree The Donald Is Captain America and His Opposition is the Establishment

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
There is nobody who has even run for public office more American than The Donald. There has never been a time when the establishment was more anti-American than it is now. Be on the right side of history. Let's make America great again!

You were OH, SO CLOSE.......

07ed963e5e7f23778b9078c9eea315b27bec1a47b0b21e0d9ff4eecc98a05806_1.jpg

Many might agree that Trump resembles a cartoon character and that the political scene in America has comic book level sophistication. Marvel Comics may be insulted, however.

Many might agree that Trump resembles a cartoon character and that the political scene in America has comic book level sophistication. Marvel Comics may be insulted, however.

Captian Hairdo

If only it were cartoon bombs that were falling on cartoon heads.

The entire presidential campaign is a further descent into the banal.

There is nobody who has even run for public office more American than The Donald. There has never been a time when the establishment was more anti-American than it is now. Be on the right side of history. Let's make America great again!

So, America becomes great because you have a guy who is "more American" than anyone else who has run?

What is American?

Obese? Selfish? Arrogant? White? Male? Racist?

What, what describes a person who is AMERICAN?

:lol:

Donald Trump is the most American person in history to ever run for office. He's Captain America.

I swear to fucking god, I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

Forum List

Back