Let us remember November 21st, 2012

I just don't understand why the israelis just don't wipe them out.

Egypt, USA and people like the Anti-Zionist here will eat Israel without salt if it only dare to respond to the war criminals in Gaza. That is why.

Israel needs a leader that will have the guts to rid us of those devils once and for all.

As a people, not only will they not be missed, but the world will be a better, safer place.

99% of the world doesn't believe it

Or do they think those evil fucks will honor their word and not start attacking AGAIN?

They didn't and still don't. But don't let facts confuse Anti-Zionists worldwide.

I just don't understand why the israelis just don't wipe them out.

As a people, not only will they not be missed, but the world will be a better, safer place.

Or do they think those evil fucks will honor their word and not start attacking AGAIN?

Are you calling for the genocide of 1.7 million Palestinians in Gaza, over half of whom are children?

Weren't you calling to destroy Israel (7.2 million civilians) in each chance you've got?:cool:

Are you still pimping that propaganda?

BTW, Gaza would be a good tourist spot if you don't mind Israel shooting you in the head in international waters before you get there.
Why, Tinnie, we know that your Arab friends destroyed not only the greenhouses but the synagogues as well. Looters strip Gaza greenhouses - World news - Mideast/N. Africa | NBC News
As far as being shot in the head, I think even you, Tinnie have a better chance of being beheaded in many locations in the Muslim world. Even your magic computer that really isn't there wouldn't be able to help you.

Hossfly,

Well those settlers were there unlawfully, so one cannot see that as anything but a good thing, the illegal settlers leaving Gaza, their presence there violated The Fourth Geneva Convention.

And that article you quote, did you notice it speaks of crops dying because Israel cut off the water supply.

Israel's attacks on Infrastructure, water and electricty inside Gaza, while Israel still occupies Gaza, is a violation of The Fourth Geneva Convention, and it is why the crops you are so worried about died.

You have said you are not a Christian or Jew, why do you support Israel's Occupation of Palestine and civilian killings in Palestine?

Is it all about hate for Muslims?

Sherri

why do you support the Arab Occupation of Jewish lands and civilian killings in Israel?

Is it all about hate for Jews?

Why, Tinnie, we know that your Arab friends destroyed not only the greenhouses but the synagogues as well. Looters strip Gaza greenhouses - World news - Mideast/N. Africa | NBC News
As far as being shot in the head, I think even you, Tinnie have a better chance of being beheaded in many locations in the Muslim world. Even your magic computer that really isn't there wouldn't be able to help you.

Hossfly,

Well those settlers were there unlawfully, so one cannot see that as anything but a good thing, the illegal settlers leaving Gaza, their presence there violated The Fourth Geneva Convention.

And that article you quote, did you notice it speaks of crops dying because Israel cut off the water supply.

Israel's attacks on Infrastructure, water and electricty inside Gaza, while Israel still occupies Gaza, is a violation of The Fourth Geneva Convention, and it is why the crops you are so worried about died.

You have said you are not a Christian or Jew, why do you support Israel's Occupation of Palestine and civilian killings in Palestine?

Sherri

why do you support the Arab Occupation of Jewish lands and civilian killings in Israel?

Is it all about hate for Jews?

It's probably more about the failure of her psychiatric medications.

Are you still pimping that propaganda?

BTW, Gaza would be a good tourist spot if you don't mind Israel shooting you in the head in international waters before you get there.

Hossfly,

Sherri
Sherri, you can go on and on about people hating the Muslims, but it is quite evident that you hate the Jews. You close your eyes to whatever your Muslim brethren are doing to innocent people just to concentrate on the Jews. If you really were a "good Christian woman," you would be on several message boards condemning what the Muslims are doing to others. Of course you are not, and are probably on other boards besides this one constantly bashing the Jews and Israel. But carry on, Sherri, if it makes you happy to feel that all the readers are just lapping up your nonsense. And, Sherri, Israel was not occupying Gaza as you stated. The Israel government had all those Jews leave, and yet Hamas and the other terrorist gangs started in with their rockets.

Lipushi this is for you

glad you are safe and sound
hope you are happy with the truce

this is a beautiful divine dance to shake all the tension away

israel and the arabs need a goddess like this....its all too macho aint it??

love
kvetch xx

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkWFtG5nFyI]Jis Desh Mein Ganga Behti Hai - O Basanti Pawan Paagal Na - Lata Mangeshkar - YouTube[/ame]

Hossfly,

Sherri
Sherri, you can go on and on about people hating the Muslims, but it is quite evident that you hate the Jews. You close your eyes to whatever your Muslim brethren are doing to innocent people just to concentrate on the Jews. If you really were a "good Christian woman," you would be on several message boards condemning what the Muslims are doing to others. Of course you are not, and are probably on other boards besides this one constantly bashing the Jews and Israel. But carry on, Sherri, if it makes you happy to feel that all the readers are just lapping up your nonsense. And, Sherri, Israel was not occupying Gaza as you stated. The Israel government had all those Jews leave, and yet Hamas and the other terrorist gangs started in with their rockets.
hossy how are you goin to free palestine??

can i join in??

India eyes Israel's Iron Dome to counter Pak, puppets

India eyes Israel's Iron Dome to counter Pak, puppets - The Times of India

told you the iron dome was going to be a huge world class industry

israel has hamas to thank for that, at least!!

Georgie is right----Israel should terminate its supply of water and electricity to Gaza IMMEDIATELY-----and leave it to Egypt. It will be hard on the population---I recall
that the Intifada violence led Israel to terminate "worker passes" for Gazans and gazan women were "UP IN ARMS" As to deliveries of food items etc------that can be done by Egypt too Gaza can go back to pre 1967 status-----when Gazans lived on handouts from UN trucks-----and pails of water and no medical care
Egypt is not the occupying power in Gaza.
That would be your beloved "chosen ones."
When Israel cuts off water and electricity to its victims of "creeping transfer", the entire world will FLUSH The Jewish State into the same sewer that White South Africa disappeared into.
Good riddance.

Of course no mention of the airstrikes that killed 2 Palestinians minutes after the ceasefire was declared.

Get your IDF propaganda bullshit out of here! Put it up your ass! Lying scum!

Medics: 2 Palestinians die of wounds from Gaza airstrikes | Maan News Agency

I answered to the thread separatly, and pointed out the lies and propaganda of your people.

Was not surprised you didn't mention that less than an hour after the fake ceasfire took place, your poor people shot more than 15 rockets on Israel.

They broke the ceasefire. So each thing the IDF does, or did today, is just a response.

You didn't mention minutes after the ceasefire there were multiple airstrikes that killed two Palestinians. Before the two I linked above.

CNN was reporting it live, and many other media outlets did.

You didn't mention minutes after the ceasefire there were multiple airstrikes that killed two Palestinians. Before the two I linked above.

CNN was reporting it live, and many other media outlets did.

Airstrikes were not taking place after 9 PM.

Rockets did.

Airstrikes took place literally minutes after 9 PM, CNN was live, a reporter in Gaza, said it, and it was heard. You believe everything the IDF tells you, a lot of which are lies, the rockets never were fired until Israel launched airstrikes immediately after 9 PM killing two people.

As long as you're a brain dead sheep who believes the IDF regardless of what insane lies they make, you will be pro war.

I don't believe everything Hamas says, like when they said they shot a f16, I didn't really believe it. I'm not like you, a sheep. But I could believe it, because I've seen Israel hide their casualties many times before. They never admit their losses.

Hossfly,

Sherri

can i join in??
You can help. Join the IDF. Help Free Palestine (From The Palestinians)

Remember the Iron Curtain, Hossie?

How 'bout a really big Iron Wall?

"Zionist colonisation must either stop, or else proceed regardless of the native population. Which means that it can proceed and develop only under the protection of a power that is independent of the native population – behind an iron wall, which the native population cannot breach."

The Iron Wall - Vladimir (Ze'ev) Jabotinsky - 1923

Hossfly,

Sherri

can i join in??
Better question, Kvetching Yenta, is how are we going to make the Muslims more tolerant so that they respect the religions of others. And if you would stop your kvetching for a short time and take your show on the road to them, maybe with all your babbling they will listen to you just to get you to keep quiet. As for the Palestinians, let them free themselves by acting more civilized and not constantly try to destroy Israel. I think the Tibetans would have a much harder time freeing themselves from China even though they are civilized.

Remember the Iron Curtain, Hossie?

How 'bout a really big Iron Wall?

"Zionist colonisation must either stop, or else proceed regardless of the native population. Which means that it can proceed and develop only under the protection of a power that is independent of the native population – behind an iron wall, which the native population cannot breach."

The Iron Wall - Vladimir (Ze'ev) Jabotinsky - 1923
Looks like the Imam in Training has found something new, which will be repeated by him as it already has. Meanwhile the Muslims have actually been one of the biggest colonizers since they had taken over all those countries in the Middle East for Islam and now the descendants of the people who were there before the invaders can't even practice their beliefs in peace.. Of course, Georgie Boy is not unhappy that this happened. I thought that since this is a holiday weekend and the Imam in Training is supposedly an American, he would have least put aside his shtick for a while and shown us something patriotic, like the following. I wonder if the Imam in Training did take a little time out and actually view the Space Shuttle Endeavor as it flew over his city.
FA18 extended view of Space Shuttle Endeavour's flyover Southern California

Forum List

Back